Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A/H/N] (Rp) The Grand Campaign Map (work in progress)

+4
Sagefire - Dove
Cid
Seregolas
Skarain
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[A/H/N] (Rp) The Grand Campaign Map (work in progress) Empty [A/H/N] (Rp) The Grand Campaign Map (work in progress)

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:01 pm

This is a grand campaign map, where I try to add as many in character so in roleplay useful locations for planning and what ever. In addition placing the current roleplay guilds that I know of mostly and the past/ongoing/upcoming rp-pvp/pve campaigns, this concerns all campaigns on any eng. rp realms too.

If you have a roleplay guild you want to have on this map, please post here and I add it, use the already on map templates or make your own. Possible locations to be placed on maps with a symbol are also accepted.

The map so far (work in progress clearly):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Updated: 22.7.2018

Any ideas welcome, on what to add to map. So far I have that you see on map.

Into made from the map:

older post:

Original post on original rp-pvp topic:

Last edited by Reyxor on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:11 pm; edited 25 times in total
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A/H/N] (Rp) The Grand Campaign Map (work in progress) Empty Re: [A/H/N] (Rp) The Grand Campaign Map (work in progress)

Post by Skarain Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:22 pm

Order name
- Red Reach Raiders
Affiliation
- Horde
Race
- all Horde
Primary location
- Mobile HQ (Ship)
Secondary location
- N/A
Any other settlement/location the order uses in a continual manner
- Silvermoon City, Booty Bay (STV), Rachet (NBarrens)
In character purpose
- Get rich by raiding towns/settlements/caravans/crypts/anything steal-able.
Where the loyalty of the order is
- Themselves (Horde/Warchief on surface)
Any other information on the order
- The guild travels around in search of vulnerable targets, to initiate a "Raid" (RP-PvP if only possible) upon the location, RPing out fighting & looting.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[A/H/N] (Rp) The Grand Campaign Map (work in progress) Empty Re: [A/H/N] (Rp) The Grand Campaign Map (work in progress)

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:41 am

Edited the first post with a first version of the map. Information needed still from guilds to make it as intended.

After sometime I'm going to ask directly from the different guilds for the information. No big secrets asked here, just the earlier list of things, which could initiate some plans or other ideas.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seregolas Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:42 pm

Order name
- Sin Thalas
Faction
- Quel'Thalas (Horde)
Race
- Bloodelves
Primary location
- Silvermoon
Secondary location
- Eversong Woods
In character purpose
- As a political and military organization, Sin Thalas is tasked with the defense of the Kingdom of Quel'Thalas.
- The Regent Lord of Quel'Thalas and its ruling body.
-
Seregolas
Seregolas

Character sheet
Name: Seregolas Sunborn
Title: Blood Knight Lord

http://sinthalas.shivtr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:12 am

Order name
- Clans of Khaz Modan
Faction
- Alliance
Race
- All Dwarves
Primary location
- Ironforge
Secondary location
- Khaz Modan
- Any place with a dwarf in it
In character purpose
- Dwarven society with military focus to aid and defend dwarven people around where it is needed.
- The Council of Three Hammers, Khaz Modan and its people.
-
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:20 pm

Edited the first post again, and did some changes to the map for better viewing (larger banners on map and bigger font and such). Also added a better for browser and better for downloading links.

Still waiting for other guilds to post their information on the map. Thank you, who have posted their information already.

This may become expanded to guilds not doing rp-pvp, but that will have to be seen, what kind of purpose would the map be for then. Still it's possible, and well anyone can ofc start to get to it and start to rp-pvp. As I think of it now, it could work as a political and trading map. But really, would need to add a bit different questions for gaining the information concerning the trading or politics.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:15 pm

(Hope I understood this right!)

Order name
Venomspine Pariahs
Faction
Horde
Race
Blood Elves, Forsaken, Goblin, all Horde race Death Knights
Primary location
Undercity and all of Tirisfal Glades
Secondary location
Silvermoon
Silverpine Forest, Hillsbrad Foothills, The Plaguelands (W+E), Ghostlands
The in character purpose of the order
To serve the Undercity and Silvermoon, by taking care of the more "questionable tasks" set by the two nations
A secretive organization known as Venomspine, employed under Forsaken and Sin'dorei command
-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagefire - Dove Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:56 am

Order name
- The Shield of Elune (mostly guildless)
Faction
- Alliance/Neutral (Illidari)
Race
- Kaldorei led, all Alliance, Blood Elf Demon Hunters
Primary location
- Currently wandering (Ashenvale and Darkshore)
Secondary location
- Darnassus
- Stormwind City
In character purpose
- To neutralize and minimize threats towards the Kaldorei heartland, mainly to allow the cleansing of their ancestral forests.
- Independant, and Darnassus
- Order is still in the creation process. Current banner is the Darnassus tabard.
Sagefire - Dove
Sagefire - Dove

Character sheet
Name: Anthaniel Sagefire
Title: Acolyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Edited first post with the updated map information, also added Mor shan Marauders info from their recruitment thread at realm forums.

Ideas welcome, how to include possibly other aspects of the current guilds, also the ones not on the map yet. Trade, politics in consideration, and ofc if there is something that is not there yet, post in this thread your  order info so I'll add it to the map.

This could work a bit for knowing what objectives there are with hostile/friendly presence for instance. So it helps to know at least some of the possible ic player occupied areas and settlements.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Well, my only suggestion is to account into environmental changes.

For example, one can either construct or blow up a bridge in RP, dig a tunnel, flood an area, plague it to the ground, build a wall and so-on. Those are nice to mark to a map, if any such happens, as it allows one to account them when traveling the areas. Things that guilds do in RP to hamper others.

I see no reason to mark "Trade" on the map. Trade flows as long as there are roads and sea-passages. If either of them are blocked, one can't use that path to trade or transport supplies to the matter.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:00 pm

*updated first post with the new map version.

Thanks for the idea Skarain, I added the environmental symbols to the map Legend. Also added "Valuable in character resources", and "Important in character event locations". However this is just still in progress.

So I'm going to ask later for such locations with: ic environmental changes, ic valuables and ic events, but I just started to do this so it takes a while.

Also since the map is so high resolution, added more to the earlier, so it doesn't show the details in browser viewing for me at least, so prefer downloading the original file of the map from the other site.

More ideas welcome what to add there, I just put these so far. Any idea also for politics to add and trade, since they do need some attentoin imo. Like trading posts, markets, but really I don't yet know what to add...
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:39 pm

*Added new first post, and changed the topic to include all roleplaying orders.
*Added also more things to include on the map.
*Added also the updated version of the map.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:50 pm

*Edited first post with the new map.
*Added all rp guilds from current RP guild list to map info: banners, name and the short description.

I'd like to gain specific info on the rp guilds. I'd much appreciate, if there could be a main location etc, that are in the list.

Also anyone who knows special locations, with valuables, environmental changes, sacred locations (added already two), put the info here, and I'll add those to map. Some short description also on the location given, if possible.

Thanks.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Order name
The Azure Flame
Rp or Rp-PvP?
RP
Faction
Neutral (independant) (exist on Alliance side)
Race
All Alliance & any that one can RP with Toys or otherwise.
Primary location
"Stronghold" (OOC: Nidavelir), Storm Peaks, Northrend
Secondary location
Surwich, Blasted Lands
N/A (everywhere: to wide to specify)
In character purpose
A sanctuary outside Alliance rule, where study on magic is unrestricted. Each member is an individual, with their own aspirations and goals. Collectively, seeking to expand their numbers, power, network, influence - and offer a home outside of the Alliance for those in search of one.
Varied (Individual loyalties can lay anywhere, as long as they do not betray the secrets of the Flame)
Most magic-heavy guild on server, creating high-quality RP. Operates "unguilded" > Guild Membership not required. Members are able to join Azure Flame and another Guild at the same time.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:26 pm

*Added Azure Flame description and banners on map
*added composite map of Northrend, Pandaria, Broken Isles, Outland and normal map of Draenor (couldn't find a composite map -> "map made of maps")
*removed locations from the Azeroth map, that are not clearly used for any rp, although they can be brought back easily, like Deepholm, which might be used.
*updated first post with the new version of the map

So there are now all the maps this far up to Legion, all as composite maps except Draenor, which should be made its own composite map, if it's needed although.

Please provide you information on the orders and other important locations, so I'll add them. I think it's nice and easy way to delve into the roleplay on the servers.

Still looking for ideas what to add also in general.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:08 pm

*Updated the first post with latest version of the map.
*Updated the map a bit with recent ongoings at WPL.
*Added new symbol to Map Legend: Raided settlement
*Colors of the Battlesite dates tell the winner of the battle: Red-Horde/Blue-Alliance/Yellow-No clear winner.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:16 pm

*Updated map in first post with some new battle site details
*Removed a few guilds, which activity is unknown

I'd like to still add more details into the map. If you have any knowledge of ic locations which should be added, do post here.

Also more rp orders would be great to put in details on the map.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paingriever Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Reyxor - Urgual wrote:*Updated map in first post with some new battle site details
*Removed a few guilds, which activity is unknown

I'd like to still add more details into the map. If you have any knowledge of ic locations which should be added, do post here.

Also more rp orders would be great to put in details on the map.

One thing that popped to my mind instantly are the saronite mines littered around Icecrown. Perhaps they fit the Ore/Metals category? Something to think when you're updating the map next time. Who controls them atm is beyond me, but the scourge would be long gone at least.
Paingriever
Paingriever

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:56 pm

* Updated first post with new version of the map
* added several Alliance rp guilds to the map and descriptions from recr posts
* added ore symbol to Ymirheim
* some other updates
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosius Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Very cool what you guys are doing. I would like to help in any way I can

Cheers

Ambrosius

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:29 pm

* updated first post with new version of map
* added 1 Horde and 2 Alliance orders, descriptions from recruitment threads
* added short description to all rp-pvp orders from recruitment threads
* added symbol to Legend: Prisoners
* added Caer Darrow (WPL) minor base flag for VSP and added 8 x farmer prisoners to Caer Darrow
* added Alliance traderoutes gained from Old Town Consortium - Reynard & co
* some other minor changes

Anything to add? Post to this thread and I'll add.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:23 pm

This doesn't really contribute much to the thread but I'd just like to say that this is a really nice piece of work and really helps to make me feel like I'm part of a bigger community and story. It's really neat that with this you can see where all the active guilds and RPers are and how their stories sometimes bump into each other - often with violent consequences!

Keep it up Reyxor! Smile
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:32 pm

And to provide something more valuable:

Order name
- Old Town Consortium
Rp or Rp-PvP?
- RP presently but considering branching out to a bit of RP-PvP
Faction
- Alliance
Race
- Any Alliance
Primary location
-  Old Town, Stormwind.
Secondary location
-  None yet.
- Stormwind Sewers, used as the meeting point and HQ of the House of Cards which the OTC is a front for.
In character purpose
- A trading cartel and syndicate which works to promote the "little man" and help him achieve good profits and fine margins.   Secretly a front for the notorious House of Cards crime syndicate.
- Itself - its small ruling council.
- Trying to promote criminal RP in and around SW.  To make it a bit more quirky we are trying to remain non-violent, intelligent and resourceful in our crime sprees (though on our trips in the wilderness, any Horde we encounter are 100% far game to slaughter).
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:34 am

*Resurrecting this project, will add from now on again things, once they emerge and I try to get also Argent Dawn things into this. So if your guild needs a place on the map, post here and any ideas for ic important locations to be added, also those are good to know.*

---------------------

Order name
- The Snake Warband
Rp or Rp-PvP?
- rp-pvp
Faction
- Horde
Race
- all Horde
Primary location
-  Orgrimmar
Secondary location
-  
- Lordaeron
In character purpose
- To act as a Warband for the Horde, invading hostile lands, defending Horde areas.
- Horde Warchief and other Horde leaders.
- Seeking allies and willing to take part in conflicts all across Azeroth, with certain karma.
Short description:
Focus on invading hostile lands as a warband, causing trouble to the enemies of the Horde and defending Horde areas. There is loyalty towards Sylvanas, due to ic it's Sylvanas who has caused the idea that founded the guild.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:21 pm

Updated the map in original post
Added:
smaller resolution, smaller file-size 1/3 of older versions
Lich King background image, looks "cooler" imo
enchanced outlook
added Earlier/Ongoing/Upcoming - rp-pvp campaigns on any rp or rp-pvp (that I know of)
removed rp guilds whose activity I don't know about currently
updated topic to include all rp English realms.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next