Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(A/H) Bandit King

3 posters

Go down

(A/H) Bandit King Empty (A/H) Bandit King

Post by Dregdo Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:44 pm

Heya everyone!

There is something on my mind I would like to share with you. I am thinking about bigger multi-guild event line for every RPer on this server that would like to join. Idea is to create common enemy for Defias community and as you can say from post name I would like to create a bandit group from volunteers that would play the bad guys for few events or maybe just try other way of RP as an evil characters for some time. Best would be if we could get equal numbers for ´´good´´ and ´´bad´´ side and if enough bandits would gather we could set up few camps around Kingdom of Stormwind. If you are interested please contact me in name of your guild or in your own.

Both Horde and Alliance is welcome as mixed groups could be more interesting!

Dregdo
Dregdo

Back to top Go down

(A/H) Bandit King Empty Re: (A/H) Bandit King

Post by Webbles Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:30 pm

Sounds like a fun idea; hope you can be bothered to go through with it despite the inevitable struggles at first!

The Theatre would probably be interested in trying to catch him - as long as it's not an endless chase where the 'Bandit King' keeps escaping despite being surrounded by lots of people. Either play smart and avoid such situations or get caught!

Anyway, good luck with this.
Webbles
Webbles

Character sheet
Name: Webbles Boozeboat
Title: Her Majesty

http://thescarlet.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Sounds fun. I'll show some interest on my Human Rogue alt who is kicking around and whom I'd happily use as a bad guy if it's helpful to get this up and running.

Usual disclaimer: I'm not around with any degree of consistency or reliability as I have a very busy RL (young family and full time job) which trumps Warcraft.
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down