Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Followers of Medivh (My RP-PvP Guild Idea)

3 posters

Go down

[A] Followers of Medivh (My RP-PvP Guild Idea) Empty [A] Followers of Medivh (My RP-PvP Guild Idea)

Post by Cado Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi there,

I recently joined Defias Brotherhood and got into RP. I find it very fun to do and I have to say that it brings an entire new aspect to the game. I love the community so far. I did notice though that there are alot of "good guy" guilds. And not too many "evil" guilds. Now what I mean by this is that alot of guilds are saving Azeroth and are very humble and not greedy. For instance guilds like the Holy Lightbringers, Wardens of Azeroth, Disciples of Light. One of my characters is in one of these Guilds and I find it very enjoyable to RP in this guild. But I don't want every character of mine to have such a "good" personality. That's why I have come with a fun idea and project.

The name of my guild will be Followers of Medivh. It is a dark RP guild that focuses on learning Medivh's path and worships him. You might think why would you want to worship someone that was corrupted by Sargeras and helped the orcs invade. Well Elgus is convinced it only did good for Azeroth. That Sargeras did not corrupt Medivh but guided him. He is also convinced the Light only holds the Alliance back and that the Alliance could achieve more if they would abandon the religion.

When a person is recruited to the guild he will be told these idea's. The recruit will be told more overtime with "lessons" at various locations. The recruit will hopefully start to believe in the idea's. You could see it as a cult indirectly worshipping the Burning Legion.

This guild is ideal for the following classes:

- Death Knights
- Warlocks
- Mages
- Rogues
- Shadow Priests

Any class is permitted though as long as you have a decent background story. If you have any feedback, questions, ideas, intrested to sign the charter or join the guild feel free to reply, when I am online ingame you can whisper me: Wyllem, Elgus or Bhatair.

The following questions were asked by Skarain on the battle.net realm forum (where I posted this thread originally). I answered them. I hope they will clarify some details about my Guild. If not feel free to ask more!

-Is the concept an "evil" guild that the good and humble will rise to stand against?

Well, with "evil"  I mean they are more greedy, seek power and care less about lives of others. The "good" guilds will probably not like this and stand against them or maybe just don't like them.

-Is the concept to be Pro-Alliance, to forward the utter destruction of the Horde and anything that threatens the Alliance?

We are Pro-Alliance. We do not like stubborn citizens of the Alliance who can't get rid of old idea's and accept new ones. Basically we don't like conservatives. I don't know if my guild will still be Pro-Alliance if the Horde will ever be defeated. We are opportunists. We basically make abuse of the Alliance as they are against the Horde. We see them as enemies and destroy any Hordie that comes in our path. We don't have any rules of engagement. We even kill children as we see them as potential threats for the future.

-Is the guilds goal to convert the Alliance to worship The Burning Legion, destroy everything in the planet and join the Burning Legion in their glorious Conquest?

We will try to convert as many followers as possible. But we do not wish to convert the entire Alliance as we do not trust them enough. We will not destroy Azeroth. We seek power, not destruction. Neither will we join the Burning Legion, only if our lives depends on it. We seek Sargeras' assistance and vision. But we do not want to join his forces as we would be too dependent.

-Will the guild operate in a cave in the middle of nowhere, or amongst the general population?

We operate in secret locations ( or just random locations) when we teach "lessons" or hold meetings. Converting will take place in public.

Last edited by Elgus on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cado
Cado

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Followers of Medivh (My RP-PvP Guild Idea) Empty Re: [A] Followers of Medivh (My RP-PvP Guild Idea)

Post by Nare Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:23 pm

Elgus wrote:We are Pro-Alliance. We do not like stubborn citizens of the Alliance who can't get rid of old idea's and accept new ones. Basically we don't like conservatives. I don't know if my guild will still be Pro-Alliance if the Horde will ever be defeated. We are opportunists. We basically make abuse of the Alliance as they are against the Horde. We see them as enemies and destroy any Hordie that comes in our path. We don't have any rules of engagement. We even kill children as we see them as potential threats for the future.

I can't resist of making an IC translation of this quote, so here goes.

"No need to be afraid, since we are indeed allies of the Grand Alliance... We just despise the foolish crowds who still cling to the old ways of the light and fail to see the supremacy of the True Arcane. In short we dislike quite many of you. However if we manage to annihilate the Horde, we may have to re-evaluate our allegiances. We are not evil, we merely seize opportunities where we see them. For example abusing the Alliance to get the maximum benefit from their conflicts with the Horde. Don't get me wrong, we aid the Alliance by eradicating every member of the Horde that we come across. Now what is the easiest way to kill an orc? *chucles lightly* Doesn't matter as long as you kill it before it can wield a weapon *manic laughter*. It is most efficient that way."

Also thumbs up for this initiative Very Happy
Nare
Nare

Back to top Go down

[A] Followers of Medivh (My RP-PvP Guild Idea) Empty Re: [A] Followers of Medivh (My RP-PvP Guild Idea)

Post by Cado Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:51 am

Nare wrote:

I can't resist of making an IC translation of this quote, so here goes.

"No need to be afraid, since we are indeed allies of the Grand Alliance... We just despise the foolish crowds who still cling to the old ways of the light and fail to see the supremacy of the True Arcane. In short we dislike quite many of you. However if we manage to annihilate the Horde, we may have to re-evaluate our allegiances. We are not evil, we merely seize opportunities where we see them. For example abusing the Alliance to get the maximum benefit from their conflicts with the Horde. Don't get me wrong, we aid the Alliance by eradicating every member of the Horde that we come across. Now what is the easiest way to kill an orc? *chucles lightly* Doesn't matter as long as you kill it before it can wield a weapon *manic laughter*. It is most efficient that way."

Also thumbs up for this initiative Very Happy

Thank you! Haha great job  on the translation! I could actually use some of those sentences in the future. Hope you don't mind.
Cado
Cado

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Baji Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:33 am

Sounds like fun! Don't restrict yourself too much with classes / races as the community is smaller now, but as long as you have energy, enthusiasm, patience and keep your expectations low and just have fun, things will go well.
Baji
Baji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down