Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting Forum Moderators for maintain DefiasRP.com

+9
Cathee Norris
Beladon
Grufftoof
Amaryl
CarmtanNightglade
siegmund
Coppersocket
Lavian
Skarain
13 posters

Go down

Recruiting Forum Moderators for maintain DefiasRP.com Empty Recruiting Forum Moderators for maintain DefiasRP.com

Post by Skarain Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Thread created by request of Cathee, leader of forum moderators group. Cathee will read through the responses on Sunday evening.

As clearly indicated by the title, www.defiasrp.com is in search of new Moderator staff to aid maintain these forums.

What we seek is Active players on Defias Brotherhood and the RP-PvP servers who are willing to Volunteer for the task and give it a go. Previous experience in moderating forums is considered a plus.

If you think you have what it takes, leave a response in the thread.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Forum Moderators for maintain DefiasRP.com Empty Re: Recruiting Forum Moderators for maintain DefiasRP.com

Post by Skarain Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:35 pm

I will list myself as one among the Volunteer. I have been on the server for roughly 4 years by now and with no intention to leave. I already do much to promote the server and would not do a bit more by aiding with moderating these forums.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Forum Moderators for maintain DefiasRP.com Empty Re: Recruiting Forum Moderators for maintain DefiasRP.com

Post by Lavian Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:42 pm

I wouldn't mind you in such a role myself.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:34 pm

We need moderators for this? Now? Really? I think a single braindead monkey could probably "moderate" these forums at current given it's activity.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:14 am

Quick someone moderate Copper, he's being visually disruptive!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmtanNightglade Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:32 am

I will volunteer also. Obviously been moderating for Wardens for almost five years - i'd also love to help out and get this forum used again.
CarmtanNightglade
CarmtanNightglade

Character sheet
Name: Carmtan Abendas Nightglade
Title: Physician

http://wardensofazeroth.wowlaunch.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:53 pm

So I hear there's a special moderator forum?

Razz

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:15 pm

There is also a special secret Illuminati cave part of the forums where we have historically talked about all the plebs.

And this wasn't mentioned there.  Which I thought was a bit odd?

But then again, to be quite fair, these forums are VERY quiet at the moment.  And I'm about the only mod who posts (and even then very sporadically/rarely). And I don't even play anymore (gasp, surprise).

Skarain would probably get a vouch. Part of me (you decide the part) would probably say Amaryl too. Just because. Well, because.

Though I will be honest, and question if this is "needed" at this juncture? Though maybe with the "hype" (is there any?) around the new Expansion Hunters then maybe?

Anyway, I don't think I was called to vote. Just putting my nose in.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Which part would that be? the part that saw me responsibly reporting posts, or just because you're a masochist?

I don't want to be a moderator, I just want access to the gossip in the mod thread. Is handling reports worth that? I don't know yet Razz

PS: if you need another mod, take skarain, there's no indication that modding won't be done responsible

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Masochism all the way Amryl my dear.

Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:21 am

I've been a moderator and admin on the Disciples of Light forum for a while now. While I never really actively engage in conversations on the forum, I don't mind helping out with keeping these forums going.

I've often said I don't think this forum should be used for promoting rp events. It's best value in my eyes is for being able to store written work, artwork, character bio's and fancy guild recruitment posts.

I would be happy to help keep these forums running, especially since lately Defias is attracting some fresh rprs.
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Just a prod to confirm I have read this. As is mentioned previously, it is not super active a forum right now. But active enough to deserve at least a few moderators that is active in game, on the server. Depending on if the forum become more active, more new moderators might be made. This is not to say any of the current moderators will be removed. This is more for the server to have some moderators here that are active and aware of the community and what is going on within it.

So as I said, depending on how active things get- I will let this thread be open for the time being for future references in such a case and time it is yet again needed. Thanks to all that offered their aid and opinions in the matter.

Edit: Thank you Skarain for putting the post up for me as I was unable to do so since I was just on the move as I was contacted Smile
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:27 am

If you need someone from Horde side I can be arsed too. So much blue here.. ;>

My experience revolves around incurable forum stalking addiction and worshipping the Forum Loa in http://paintedskulls.enjin.com/ . bounce
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:29 pm

I'd like to put in my application, if you're still looking.
I have prior experience as a moderator of Tome City (prior to that Forum's sad closure).
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet
Name: Melamoria Anastasia Stormchild
Title: Sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Sup folks. Though I'm sure the current state of the forum probably doesn't warrant more moderators in terms of activity, it could use some fresh faces and thoughts to attempt to freshen the place up, and perhaps increase a lack in activity.

Sai, do feel free to remove me from the moderators, I haven't played WoW since... uh, January maybe? I didn't think my mod status would still be here, and I just checked on a whim. It's been a fun time though Smile (For the most part!)

Have fun guys.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tnecniw Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:56 pm

I guess it is uneccecary for me to write this.. but I would gladly sign up for being a moderator, if I can of course...

Tnecniw

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down