Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in some strange civilian community events?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone interested in some strange civilian community events? Empty Anyone interested in some strange civilian community events?

Post by Melamoria Tue May 05, 2015 12:15 am

Hey guys

The Halcion Initiative (a guild I founded recently) ICLY runs events like plays, cultural exchanges, etc.

Whilst I'm thinking the play might be a nightmare to pull off, would anyone be interested in getting involved in a "cultural exchange night" i.e. it's a massive event where people come along, bring something from their culture, do talks about their character's culture etc.

Alternatively doing something slightly silly like a play would be fun, but dear god, it'd take a hell of a lot of effort, but I'd be willing to give it a go. I have some wonderful little silly plays we could do... (just can't promise I won't end up with an exploding head).
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet
Name: Melamoria Anastasia Stormchild
Title: Sister

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in some strange civilian community events? Empty Re: Anyone interested in some strange civilian community events?

Post by Skarain Tue May 05, 2015 7:49 pm

Emiraude posted an event on Calendar titled "International fair" to 15th of May, Friday. [Culture fair at Cathedral square. Food stands, religion stands, culture stands made by partisipants. Anything and everything about Alliance races and cultures.]

Your idea and her event are two separate entries or one and the same?

As for your idea of a play... not seen many plays on around. I remember a couple organized by an acting group some years ago, part of Emiraude efforts. I don't have real thoughts to share, other than it can work if you just find the characters/people with interest to play the roles.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in some strange civilian community events? Empty Re: Anyone interested in some strange civilian community events?

Post by Melamoria Wed May 06, 2015 12:25 am

I actually had no idea that Emiraude had an event planned for the 15th of May. Unfortunately I'm at a conference that weekend so won't be able to make it.
But yes, the suggestions are seperate and hmm... I might have to arrange a play then, for the sheer hilarity of having a bunch of roleplayers desperately searching for costumes.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Mon May 11, 2015 6:27 pm

yes, hi, I am Emiraude (human alt). And yes indeed I have made an event at Event forum.

We also had/have follywood players(actor group) that used to play silly play of Furlboggo, that is based on silly children's book about clever lil mouse and terrible beast.
We haven't preformed for a while, but I have ideas for plays, if you are intrested. Follywood players were Ithili (my nelf alt), Monrena (draenei), Kaldur (nelf)...who were the rest...Fyffe(nelf) and....one more nelf lady?
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Tue May 12, 2015 11:34 pm

I'd be interested in getting involved, definitely with the plays.
Sadly I'm at a conference this weekend so won't be attending the event on Friday.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Wed May 13, 2015 9:51 am

Don't worry, I forgot also that I have to go to a con and some other RL things demand my immediate attention.

Fair was postponed to last friday, 29th, so you can still make it.
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Thu May 28, 2015 10:16 pm

I'll definitely be there. Smile
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down