Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Bloody Raven, now in business!

+12
Feral / Blackfall
Darkios
Clarke
siegmund
Skarain
Robin Drake
Saintnick
Heirio
GavinRavensmantle
Adry
Officer High Morale
Janard Karn
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] The Bloody Raven, now in business! - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] The Bloody Raven, now in business!

Post by Janard Karn Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:28 pm

Thank yar very much, Robin. I'll buy you a rum.
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet
Name: Janard Karn
Title: Ex-Bloodsail Corsair

Back to top Go down

[A] The Bloody Raven, now in business! - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] The Bloody Raven, now in business!

Post by Darkios Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:14 pm

The ship at the docks was used by Tinker Sailing for a bit. Then the guild got inactive. Now some of there old members still RP at the ship, using it as there home. Including one of my chars Desmond Blackmane, quartermaster of the ship Razz
Darkios
Darkios

Character sheet
Name: Darkios Smith
Title: Corporal and Chief Medical Officer by the Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:15 pm

Then perhaps we'll have to grind through your ship with our big ol' ram. Or just ambush you next time you leave! For tha' Bloody Raven!
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkios Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:18 pm

Thats a way to do it, but some lovely coins can do a lot you know? Razz
Darkios
Darkios

Character sheet
Name: Darkios Smith
Title: Corporal and Chief Medical Officer by the Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:19 pm

I like how you think! Perhaps you should contact me in-game, hm? HM?! Either that or we'll have to set tha' cannons on yer li'l ship'n light'er up!
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Heirio Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:33 pm

You should have a big RP event where you attack Stormwind! Kinda like when the Black Pearl attacks Port Royal in Curse of the Black Pearl. No funny business, just a plain pirate raid.
Heirio
Heirio

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:46 pm

Considering the port defenses Stormwind most probably has, we'd need more ships.

ON THAT NOTE:
Desmond Blackmane has brought his ship "The Night Raven" under Janard's wing! The Bloody Raven is no longer a single crew, but a two-ship fleet!

The Bloody Raven will remain away from Stormwind for obvious Bloodsail-appearance-and-stuff reasons, while The Night Raven is docked in Stormwind with the previous crew now under the Raven Banner.
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:49 pm

Bloody Raven is up to fifteen members and growing swiftly! Stormwind should quake in fear of the mighty Raven Fleet!
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:53 pm

That is awesome. Really looking forward to seeing you guys around! Wish I had more IRL time at the moment, I'd toss you a char. Maybe I still will.

Out of interest, how "legal" is it? We talking Privateers going after Bloodsail/Horde etc, or all-out murderous pirates who fire on Kingdom ships too? I refer to the actual piracy, mind, not the kidnapping recruitments Very Happy

Anyway, best of luck to you!! It sounds like loads of fun, IC and OOC, and that's something I think is missing from a lot of roleplay. Many laughs to you fine seafaring gentlemen.
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:06 pm

Depends on what we feel like at the time. If we fancy some easy pickings, maybe we'll go after alliance trade ships. If we're after a bigger haul of goblin weaponry, perhaps we'll assault an orc warship. No real raids yet, but I'm sure we'll have some very soon. At the moment we're currently waiting for The Bloody Raven itself to be re-outfitted, as we can't dock a Bloodsail Warship in the SW docks. So The Night Raven is there currently, holding the fort.
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:30 pm

So 'anything goes,' then, sorta? Gotcha, sounds like great fun! Very Happy
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:36 pm

Honestly, I imagine these guys to be as effective pirates as these chaps.

Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintnick Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:14 pm

I laughed harder than I should have...
Saintnick
Saintnick

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Evey Brooks Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:44 pm

Weeeeeell. Assuming any of you manages to understand what Janard says, in character.
I have issues with that and I'm an officer.
Oh, right. Finally got my profile here. Hi!
Evey Brooks
Evey Brooks

Character sheet
Name: Evey Brooks
Title: Ex-Bloodsail Swashbuckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Brilliant video. And we're the guys that called the dog away. Twas our key, Arrrr!
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:23 pm

I love the Improv Everywhere chaps. They've done loads of weird and wonderful things like that Smile
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seymoore Butts Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:14 am

I can imagine us sailing through the canals, shouting at folks like that, if only we had a proper boat .. Can the Love is in the air, loveboats hold more than one buccaneer?
Seymoore Butts
Seymoore Butts

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skaraa Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:24 am

They can hold at least two. Can't remember if they can hold more than that.
Skaraa
Skaraa

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:45 pm

All you need is one member with the Anglers raft, and everyone else with waterwalking potions / spells.
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:13 pm

Hello. Do you think you could answer me to the following questions?

Guild Name:
Guild leader and contacts:
Short description:
Guild website:
Other links:

If you do, I'll add you to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Realm Forums.

(I ask instead of copying straight away since there may have been changes in the guild not yet updated to their thread)
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Guild Leader and Contacts: Janard. Officers; Dúhan and Everinth

Description: The Bloody Raven is a group of smugglers, pirates and raiders that do what they like, when they like and without care of the consequences. Some are skilled, some are common ruffians, but all have a common purpose. To live life to the fullest.

Whether it's attacking horde ships, other pirate ships, or trade ships. Everything is fair game. Need some... not-quite-legal goods collected? We've got you covered. Just give us a call! Yaaargh!

Other links: There's the roleplay forum post, but it's just the same as is on here.
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2