Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The bloody horn

+4
nope
siegmund
Ferrius
Tobias Redeye
8 posters

Go down

[A] The bloody horn Empty [A] The bloody horn

Post by Tobias Redeye Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:17 am

It is not too long after the sound of the bellowing horn is heard, that the bandit finds himself to be on his knees. He frantickly turns his head in every direction, sobbing and begging for his life while the rest of his gang is butchered. Dying screams of his comrades pierce the ears, almost enough to cover the sounds of psychotic laughing and cheering as the men and women in black tabards, marked with the bloody red colour of a goat, wildly hack and slash with swords, daggers and axes.

Finally, the slaughter is over. He finds himself to be the only one alive among his comrades now, he looks up to the worgen woman, his gaze pausing on her two blades which would more resemble something a butcher would carry. "P-please...Who are y-you? H-have mercy..." He says with a stuttering voice as he watches the woman uncork a vial with red liquid, giving it a quick sip as her eyes twitch back in reply. Finally she looks down at him, surprisingly calm as she speaks: "We are the bloody horn, the force of nature. With every drop of blood that falls down on the soil, our beautiful yet cruel mother is satisfied. With every loud scream of pain, her grass and trees wave about in harmony with her favourite melody.

You've been chosen by the nature to be the witness, now go, spread the word" She sheathes her blade as she turns around, calmly departing with her group of vicious warriors.

OOC info:
The bloody horn is a mercenary guild inspired by certain "pagan" motives and art forms. It is based on the worship of nature through rather quite cruel and disturbing methods. The nature is often called as "Goddess" though there are times when it is just marked as an animal, most commonly a goat. This is why it is a tradition among the warriors of the band, to consume a vial of goat blood before a fight or as a part of celebration. The blood mixture is far from pure and contains several ingredients which would work as a drug, as they temporarily remove any sort of emotion in the consumer.

A short and to the point way to describe the philosophy of the guild is basically "You worship the nature by giving in to your cruel instict, it's all about embracing your inner self and truly bring out the animalistic beast that dwells inside of you. Made up rules of morality defy the nature itself so they are heavily frowned upon"

Important note: The guild mainly works as a mercenary group, so it will NOT savagely attack every single thing that walks on two legs. Despite working in the wilderness, gold is still crucial for survival as weaponry and other equipment must be bought. The philosophy and the wilder side of it is there, however it is not the main objective. It has to potential to be hired, possibly be allied with and of course be marked by them as the number one enemy.

Who can join? Anyone.
Even priests and paladins? ICly, the horn would not care at all. However it is up to you to decide if a character wielding Light would want to be part of a group like this.

Finally, the guild is very new and very small. It is still an idea in progress and I cannot promise an amazing future for it, depending how many people will be interested aswell as how it will do ICly. Being active 24/7 is not a must - I'm very busy aswell, so for the moment we will tread slowly and do things in a relaxed way.

If you have any questions, have interests in doing some guild cooperation with yours or perhaps join the guild (Hooray!). Don't be shy to contact either of my two characters in the guild.

Furenia
Zemf
Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

[A] The bloody horn Empty Re: [A] The bloody horn

Post by Ferrius Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:28 pm

I liked the intro paragraph a lot! Best of luck to you with the guild!
Ferrius
Ferrius

Character sheet
Name: Ferrius Spectre
Title: The Disciples of Light

http://www.ferrius.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:58 pm

inspired by certain "pagan" motives and art forms

Needs some such inspired picture in the post!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:49 pm

Thank you!

siegmund wrote:
inspired by certain "pagan" motives and art forms

Needs some such inspired picture in the post!

Unfortunatly, this is the skill level of my drawing:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jokes aside (well my drawing level is not actually a joke), I've been digging a bit to find something suitable but no luck yet.
Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by nope Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:00 pm

It looks like Furenia stole the other dude's handpuppets and now he's throwing his hands up to the sky in despair because she isn't sharing
nope
nope

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrius Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:51 pm

nope wrote:It looks like Furenia stole the other dude's handpuppets and now he's throwing his hands up to the sky in despair because she isn't sharing
My sides are in orbit...
Ferrius
Ferrius

Character sheet
Name: Ferrius Spectre
Title: The Disciples of Light

http://www.ferrius.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Hello. Do you think you could answer me to the following questions?

Guild Name:
Guild leader and contacts:
Short description:
Guild website:
Other links:

If you do, I'll add you to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Realm Forums.

(I ask instead of copying straight away since there may have been changes in the guild not yet updated to their thread)
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:18 pm

Guild Name: The Bloody horn
Guild leader and contacts: Furenia (Guild leader), Vàlierie (IC officer), Kharwin (OOC officer), Zemf (GM's alt)
Short description: Savage - pagan inspired mercenary guild/Worship of violence and savage instinct
Guild website: None
Other links: None

Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Added to the list. Do also remember to post your thread on Realm Forums. Good advertisement if you remember to keep it bumped - if you seek yet more members that is.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:26 am

Skarain wrote:Added to the list. Do also remember to post your thread on Realm Forums. Good advertisement if you remember to keep it bumped - if you seek yet more members that is.

Thank you! And will do.

Oh and an officer I forgot to mention "Sélené" would be greatly appeciated if you edited her in!
Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:54 am

Sure. Done.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:22 am

Guild has grown well lots of early interest.
We now have a nice core group which rp daily.
Oddly enough it seems were turning into a pack of worgen. The vast majority of our members being them.

In any event planned events on way and still welcoming all.

Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:10 am

Selene wrote:Guild has grown well lots of early interest.
We now have a nice core group which rp daily.
Oddly enough it seems were turning into a pack of worgen. The vast majority of our members being them.

In any event planned events on way and still welcoming all.
Well Worgen and Night Elf are the two most likely races of Alliance races to embrace primal instinct. Of course there are exceptions and other unique individuals, but they simply are the most 'savage' races the Alliance has to offer. Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:44 am

If anyone is feeling shy about the fact that they don't have a worgen, fear not.

It's true that at the moment, the guild has the worgen race in the majority however I can tell you OOCly, that Furenia has no intentions of calling their group an actual pack or something of the sort. Never. Unless something stirrs up and the leadership changes through the roll of events.

Not to make a double post, here's something to add:

We are already discussing and planning cross guild RP events with others and that being said, we're still looking for more guilds to share some lovely RP time with together. Cross faction, cross guild, heck even if you don't have a guild - you're welcome to hit us up.

Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:46 pm

Sup everyone, just dropping by to let you know, that even though we are bloodthirsty, crazed savages...Love can still be found among us! It is, of course a natural thing!

Presenting to you Selene the deathknight and Tobias Redeye (Lady killer)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Before you scream out "NECROPHILIAAAA" I think it's wise to let you know that if a relationship between a pale lady of death and a deranged mass murderer bothers you so much than well...Good thing you don't know what else we do!
Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:29 pm

Well damn. Triple post.

With the recent "lets move to AD" trend, few of the guild members saw it fit to go there aswell, meaning the small guild is even smaller. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, however, a rather uncomfortable issue occured with one of the officers whom I always considered one of the big cogwheels that kept the guild running, aswell as a wonderful roleplayer and not just good ingame in regards to aiding with the guild and RP but quite a decent person OOCly.

Why am I saying this?

I feel like it's fair to let everyone know of the reality of the situation. The RP on the server is quite dead - as pointed out 24/7 by everyone and with that, our guild suffers aswell. When you have a more specific RP concept of the guild that is definetly not everyones cup of tea, you easily suffer the problems of acquiring new members.

I have big goals, big plans and big dreams regarding the guild, so I and I believe that the other few members aswell will do what we can to endure the situation. Unfortunatly, not just the general RP on the server but now definetly in the guild - the situation is looking quite grim.
Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:14 pm

The Bloody Horn
"Lets earn our red wings!"
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:34 pm

I for one hope that you get the guild back on it feet. It was a nice encounter with you in Westfall with your lot and Azure Flame. Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Aye, I've enjoyed RPing with you on both Lynne and Elyza, don't leaaaave D:
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Really happy to hear that <3 As I said, the guild is not going anywhere but just figured it would be fair to point out that we're not exactly blooming at the moment!

It's hard being a group of aggresive, blood thirsty savages and it's even harder when you're outnumbered and come in very small numbers!

But we'll manage!
Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down