Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stormwind Workers Union Political Campaign - The people's voice.

2 posters

Go down

The Stormwind Workers Union Political Campaign - The people's voice. Empty The Stormwind Workers Union Political Campaign - The people's voice.

Post by Robin Drake Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:45 pm

*The following writings and such can be found in different formats the first is a newspaper article which some might happen across whilst picking up their morning pint of milk*

Brushing your problems away!

Rumours have been flying around Stormwind about the Stormwind Workers Union and their political campaign for a representative on the council. Since the last meeting this campaign has begun being called "The People's Voice" various ongoing projects directed from the Den behind The Shady Lady inn have started the first of which has been famously titled. "Brushing your problems away!"

Stormwind Union workers took to the streets today going to hotspots around the city with dangerous weapons in hand! Brooms! Sweeping the trash from YOUR streets! Getting rid of any dust from the surfaces of YOUR floors! The Union were even seen headed towards the keep with foreman Rend at their heels making sure everything was perfectly cleaned to YOUR standards! We managed to get a word in with Rend himself whilst he was seen guiding the sweep efforts in and around The Pig & Whistle.

Rend wrote:"The people of the Dwarven District are a hard-working, capable people, as we've proved today. They are also an unheard and misunderstood people.

The crime rates are higher in the Dwarven district simply because many of these people have no other way to put food on the table than to steal from those more fortunate & higher educated.

I've been spending time with these people ever since I stepped off the boat from Pandaria.  I know what they want, I know when they want it, they want it NOW.

Vote for change. Vote for a brighter future. Vote for Rend."

Screenshot:
Robin Drake
Robin Drake

Character sheet
Name: Robin Drake
Title: Wolf of Shady Lady Street

Back to top Go down

The Stormwind Workers Union Political Campaign - The people's voice. Empty Re: The Stormwind Workers Union Political Campaign - The people's voice.

Post by NicholasBullard (Taph) Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:47 pm

This was absolute gold. We were invaded by these broom-wielding servicemen and the War Room has never been so clean ever before.
NicholasBullard (Taph)
NicholasBullard (Taph)

Character sheet
Name: Taph Gibson
Title: Captain of the Gilneas Platoon

Back to top Go down

The Stormwind Workers Union Political Campaign - The people's voice. Empty Re: The Stormwind Workers Union Political Campaign - The people's voice.

Post by Robin Drake Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:25 pm

Feeding the District!

*Once again another news article has been written this can be found at any good general store!*

The Stormwind Workers Union have struck again bringing FREE food and water to the streets of Stormwind namely Old Town and the Dwarven District. Women and men were seen walking around the city with crates full of bread, cheese, apples and water skins. It would seem as though the Stormwind Workers Union truly are trying their best with this electoral campaign for a council seat. What on earth could they pull next to gain more support? I don't know. But I sure am looking forward to finding out.

We spoke to a man in ripped pants and no shirt that goes by the name of "Two-String Dan" and he had this to say about the initiative.

Two-String-Dan wrote:"So basically righ' wha' I did righ' was go there n' get some cheese aye? Then I lef' changed me' clothes a little don' ask me 'ow an' then wen' back an' got some bread eh? Y'see where 'm goin' with this! S'a great plan innit?"

Screenshot:
Robin Drake
Robin Drake

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Drake Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:49 pm

The people's Clinic!

*A poster would be found pinned to the wall of notice boards around Stormwind as well as hammered into walls of well-populated areas.*

The Stormwind Workers Union supports you! And with your support we hope that you support us!

Recently the Stormwind Workers Union visited the now-open Redsworth Et Al Clinic. The Clinic located in the Dwarven District is completely -Free- of charge. There will be no money taken from your pocket for even the biggest wounds.

Robin Drake of the Stormwind Workers Union supports this charitable organisation and so has declared his official donation to their cause. The clinic while free relies on charity to continue running and you too can donate to the Redsworth Et Al Clinic today. Bring spare food and water for their care-packages made for the poor. Donate some bandages and spare thread for those with heavy wounds. Heck if you're feeling up to it I'm sure you could even donate a kidney if you spoke to the right person.

Not only is the Clinic in need of donations to continue operating they are in need of volunteer staff! Medics that wish to help the poor of the District as well as simple cleaners to help keep the place tidy. Any little job that you feel you could do to help feel free to drop by the Clinic and ask for the proprietors Cathee Piner and Arenfel Redsworth.

Arenfel Redsworth wrote:"Uh. Help us in the Clinic! Death is bad! Only drink where no one can see you?"

On top of this the Stormwind Workers Union has made a promise for any volunteers going to work regularly at the clinic a discount at the Shady Lady Bar located on the edge of the Dwarven District so feel free to begin helping today!

The people's voice will be heard.

Screenshot:
Robin Drake
Robin Drake

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Drake Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:32 pm

Cleanin' CC's.

*The following can be found on pamphlets scattered around the streets of Stormwind and piles can be found in specific shops in the Dwarven District*

Stormwind Workers Union. Better jobs for... "Better" people. This was proved today with a good-natured visit to the Blazing Shields Command Centre where three representatives of the Union including their head of matters Robin Drake were seen mopping, brushing and exterminating any signs of dirt from the floors of the Blazing Shields institution.

With the cells kept in good condition prisoners who might find themselves in the cells of the Command Centre will be able to continue being held without the fear of disease or illness from the lack of clean standards.

Afterwards the Commander of the Blazing Shields was so polite as to invite the three cleaners to his personal dinner table for an exquisite meal. Afterwards the good Commander donated the leftovers from his feast to the poorest people in the city. Those in the Dwarven District. Stormwind Workers Union representatives were later seen handing these out to homeless people along the District. On top of this half of the food was donated to the Redsworth Et Al Clinic

Falrock wrote:"I really enjoyed having Flophat scrub my floors more than I would have expected. It was a great honour to host him.

Screenshot:
Robin Drake
Robin Drake

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down