Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peoples origin?

4 posters

Go down

Peoples origin? Empty Peoples origin?

Post by Sohan Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 pm

So, for those of you who like to talk about yourselves feel free to tell us something about yourself. Whether it be hometown, homecountry, place of birth, age, real name. You get my point.
I'll begin with a brief desciption of myself to break the ice.

My real name is Emil. I was born 17 years ago in a small town north of Örebro, Sweden. On my sparetime I like to hang out with friends, whether it be parties, going to a movie theatre or just chilling, exercising and of course to play World of Warcraft on a daily basis.
I'm currently studying to be a master of science with a little twist of game development, whether it be programming it from scratch or tuning the graphics.

Here's a newly taken picture of me.
Spoiler:

Now, it's your turn Wink
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Peoples origin? Empty Re: Peoples origin?

Post by Lyniath Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:35 pm

I'll play along xD

My name is Lilly, I'm a 17 year old girl from Edinburgh, Scotland. I like to play guitar, video games (mostly Super MNC), write stories, draw pictures, and spend £200 on plane tickets to visit my friends house. I just finished High School (woop woop Very Happy) and currently have no idea what to do this year out, since I'm waiting a year to go to university so I'll be 18 and better fitting agewise with everyone else. Going to study Game Design at NHTV Breda in The Netherlands.
Also have a picture here, I hate most pictures of myself xD

Spoiler:
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 pm

My name is the same as my account name here, I'm 21, Swedish, and I've currently finished my first term of studying to be an English & History/Philosophy teacher at secondary school level with 4,5 years left to go. When I'm not falling down the streets of Gothenburg in a drunken stupor (which actually only generally happens a few times every month) I play an excessive amount of video games, mainly DotA 2. I spend a lot of my energy on being angry and posting hateful comments online. Here's a pic of me that may or may not have been posted in the RL pic thread, but I thought I'd give this thread a shot seeing as we might have a lot of new members on the board, and this could prevent circle-jerking.

Spoiler:

As you can see my looks and figure are rather lacking but I make up for it with a confident personality and chloroform.
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Halya Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:59 am

My name is Thomas.
My birthday is on the 10th of June. (Every year.) I was born in Sutton, London, U.K. I live in Sutton, London, U.K. I'm a media journalist for an in-house publication for 2 companies, Odeon (those of you from Britain will have heard of, I imagine). And Barrington Studios. One you will not have, because its 30 people, and the publication is written exclusively by me. In the latter case, my work is more about glorified research for the writers to find films and games they will absolutely not steal all their ideas from. At all.

My hobbies involve gaming, reading, writing, role playing, and fearing natural light.

Spoiler:

This is like me. Only blurrier and it is a picture. Nonetheless, it depicts my dashing features and smouldering, irresistible 'come hither' expression.
Halya
Halya

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down