Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo Dawg! We heard you got some political correctness!

+15
Shriyaro
Kil'drakor
Aadaria-Ioanna
Gallandria
Lexius
Zhakiri
Raelan
Aerandier
(Goggy) - Exilius
Nayan
Sanari
Rasonal Dranger
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Geldar
Gunnell
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yo Dawg! We heard you got some political correctness! Empty Yo Dawg! We heard you got some political correctness!

Post by Gunnell Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:49 pm

So we put some of Saihna's friends Moderators in yo-

**ERROR**

Yo Dawg! We heard you got some political correctness! 1195437989469106298liftarn_Polic-2

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Yo Dawg! We heard you got some political correctness! Empty Re: Yo Dawg! We heard you got some political correctness!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:59 pm

Everchanging topic's that way

Yo Dawg! We heard you got some political correctness! Biz%20man%20pointing%20up%20cropped

Back to top Go down

Yo Dawg! We heard you got some political correctness! Empty Re: Yo Dawg! We heard you got some political correctness!

Post by Geldar Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:58 pm

So, whats this topic about anyway?
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Geldar wrote:So, whats this topic about anyway?

I dunno, but it made me laugh Very Happy
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Bennedict wrote:
Geldar wrote:So, whats this topic about anyway?

I dunno, but it made me laugh Very Happy
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanari Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Yo Dawg! We heard you got some political correctness! Do_not_question_authority
Sanari
Sanari

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:03 pm

I`d like to point out that there is already a thread made for spamming random pictures, numereous threads about this subject are not needed so please direct your image spam/flooding there or else this will be probably locked pretty soon.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:31 pm

This was more of a response to the locked/edited topic that Farglade ma- ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Gunnell/Graham/Alefadr wrote:This was more of a response to the locked/edited topic that Farglade ma- ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!

Ah yeah, a responce for doing whats intended to keep this forum a nice place for all? bounce
Very witty indeed, but such behaviour should be left for the realm forums and their stars in my opinion.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Yo dawg, I heard that the best way to avoid moderators moderating is to not give them crap to have to moderate.

Yo Dawg! We heard you got some political correctness! Thumbs-up

Nice qq thread, was it meant to make whoever locked it look/feel bad for doing what they should? Tough. Won't pass. Smile

This message fully supports the lock decision, and suggests locking this one too, for being an utterly meaningless/useless thread. If you really had a concern about a thread being locked, you could have PM'd the moderator who locked it, he even signed it. I don't see a point for this thread other than trolling.

Last edited by Nayan on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : very important: matched colours.)
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:00 pm

I heard someone was thrown out from the Warcouncil channel due to being Jewish... *Peers around the crowd* '' Is that how you enforce peace!?
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Someone was actually thrown out of the Warcouncil channel for calling Geldar
Uri Geldar (Uri Geller /Spoonbender)
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerandier Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

I'll have to agree with the Moderators here. Religious topics to ensue flamming answers frequently. This is a roleplay forum and I belive everyone has some brain to understand what's a joke and what's not, However, Personal beliefs are something rather personal, so let's keep it that way yes?

And do leave the Moderators keep their great job. After all they do work to provide us with the forums in the first place.
Aerandier
Aerandier

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:41 pm

The joy of having administrator rights.

You should know better and don't bother replying all the time.
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:30 pm

As Aerandir says, leave religious jokes out of it.
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Aerandier wrote:
And do leave the Moderators keep their great job.

Yeah, I was waiting for that one.

I've seen maybe Saihna (For creating it anyway) Nyan, Farseer Taldeer and Geldar (with the recent topic by Farglade) actually do something or at least wag their finger at something for a minor reason. The rest just seemed to take the purple tag and jump ship...or at wear it as a form of grape flavoured condom - Take your pick.

Tad ironic on another note we're free to throw videos regarding Christians in a mocking way but as soon as Muslims/The Flying Spaghetti Monster are put into the picture you've gone too far. What is this the United Kingdom?

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Gunnell/Graham/Alefadr wrote:
Tad ironic on another note we're free to throw videos regarding Christians in a mocking way but as soon as Muslims/The Flying Spaghetti Monster are put into the picture you've gone too far. What is this the United Kingdom?

I do agree with that, those videos on christians are obviously to point and laugh. I don't really give a hoot, but someone might.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:17 pm

There's quite a difference between making yourself look silly (like that christian children's show) or having others do it for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:24 pm

The movie i posted was just a laugh at how Americans are able to relate donuts to god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexius Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Aerandier wrote:
And do leave the Moderators keep their great job.

Yeah, I was waiting for that one.

I've seen maybe Saihna (For creating it anyway) Nyan, Farseer Taldeer and Geldar (with the recent topic by Farglade) actually do something or at least wag their finger at something for a minor reason. The rest just seemed to take the purple tag and jump ship...or at wear it as a form of grape flavoured condom - Take your pick.

It's blue berry flavour actually.

Have more stuff you want get of your chest? Please go ahead.
Lexius
Lexius

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:48 pm

First of, before this thread gets any more redicilous, some pointers.

I've seen maybe Saihna (For creating it anyway) Nyan, Farseer Taldeer and Geldar (with the recent topic by Farglade) actually do something or at least wag their finger at something for a minor reason.

The mod crew has done their job quite well so far in maintaining some order within this forum, you might not be aware of that but we have our own seperate section in the forum where stuff is discussed aswell as individuals and what is done with them when they cause trouble. Mostly it is discussed via PM`s or direct intervention in threads, but you will not see a public lynch if that is what you are aiming for.

Second, we can directly head out to suspending and banning people on every offensive thing they do, but these forums are not the realm forums and rules are not so harsh and because of that some people are taking advantage with the good will of some of the mods.

Third, people are expected to atleast try and behave like some mature individuals here so they can be treated the same way from the administrative crew and the mod crew, mind you people have been suspended and warned several times because of offensive content, just because you have not seen it does not mean it is not there, and even further more mods arent just responsible for keeping order on these forums, they have their own sections to maintain so people are actually doing somewhat of a really good job with it so far.

Now as for the religious part, Rhebeca`s video is a world distance away from that piece of crap offensive comic that was posted, it is in no way a valid comparison. I found it offensive aswell as many others, and mind you i am not even a muslim. Such retarded stuff is to be kept to ones self, again i repeat. This is a RP forum for mature people who are expected to behave atleast above the age of eleven (11!). There is a thread for posting random pics so keep the spam of such nonsense there, but remember THE LINE BETWEEN HUMOURING AND OFFENSIVE BULLSHIT IS REALLY THIN, seeing the diference is all that matters. And if you cannot try and behave like a individual at your age, i sugest sticking to the realm forums alongside with all the other forum stars. And belive me, i know that some people like to take things with a light hearted step, making fun of stuff, beeing sarcastic or otherwise witty in a way they can only understand, but do keep in mind that important thin line which most of you cross everytime.

Eitherway, the mod crew will continue to keep a eye on things and people who are cannot follow the guidelines of this forum will be dealt with.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Lexius wrote:

I watch Chris and Darladow at night...in the bushes...

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Lexius wrote:

Nooo... Really? Noo.... But, but how can she... Erhm... How does he... Ehh... I am confused, and disgusted all at the same time!

Yo Dawg! We heard you got some political correctness! Motivational-poster-ignorance-best-small Evil or Very Mad
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Bennedict wrote:As Aerandir says, leave religious jokes out of it.

Indeed. Everybody knows christianity is the one true religion. No need to joke about things.

Yo Dawg! We heard you got some political correctness! Heresystamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexius Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:37 am

Lexius wrote:

Sounds rather boring.
Lexius
Lexius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next