Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Eye of the Legion - Possible cultist guild?

+15
Jeanpierre
Thelos
siegmund
Mallucis
nope
erwtenpeller
Izzifix
Ara
CrusaderElly
Feral / Blackfall
Arabella Greene
Skarain
Officer High Morale
Chrystan
Níssa
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] Eye of the Legion - Possible cultist guild? - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] Eye of the Legion - Possible cultist guild?

Post by Secran Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:39 pm

I have a rogue that would love to kill for you. Very Happy
Secran
Secran

Back to top Go down

[A] Eye of the Legion - Possible cultist guild? - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] Eye of the Legion - Possible cultist guild?

Post by Howl Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:19 am

The biggest mistake I've seen cult guilds make, is that they simply lack a prolific leader.
So question is if you have what it takes to be the leader of a cult and potentially someone to back you up to replace you if/when you eventually get paladin'd Razz

Cults in my opinion should be based around the leader, at the very least have the leader be some high profile "disciple" of the legion in this case, otherwise I just can't see how it's supposed to work.
The drawback of being a cult member suddenly seems not worth it, if all you do is the same thing you'd do in any other rp guild.

Also, have an awesome no-mercy policy for traitors and members who wants to bail on your cult.
Having people come and go wouldn't work for something like this.

Howl
Howl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:50 am

Has this all gone quiet all of a sudden? Sad
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrystan Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:45 am

Myself and Nissa have been sending some PM's so no, not gone quiet, but she wants to do it right of course, as would I if I am to be involved.
Chrystan
Chrystan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:48 am

I've received no PM, do you not love me? :')
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Níssa Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Howl wrote:Cults in my opinion should be based around the leader, at the very least have the leader be some high profile "disciple" of the legion in this case, otherwise I just can't see how it's supposed to work.

The leader is a Man'ari Eredar spy under the guise of a regular Draenei if that works for being a high profile disciple of the burning legion. And yes sorry for it going a little quiet here, just been thinking about how to actually do this properly getting the IC details done and the cover up organisation if there will be one. xD

I would like to make the guild fairly soon but am still wondering if I should call it "Eye of the Legion" or name the guild by a cover name instead... I do really like the sound of the cult name tho so will probably just go with it, any ideas/thoughts on that are welcome.
Níssa
Níssa

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:27 pm

Níssa wrote:
Howl wrote:Cults in my opinion should be based around the leader, at the very least have the leader be some high profile "disciple" of the legion in this case, otherwise I just can't see how it's supposed to work.

The leader is a Man'ari Eredar spy under the guise of a regular Draenei if that works for being a high profile disciple of the burning legion. And yes sorry for it going a little quiet here, just been thinking about how to actually do this properly getting the IC details done and the cover up organisation if there will be one. xD

I would like to make the guild fairly soon but am still wondering if I should call it "Eye of the Legion" or name the guild by a cover name instead... I do really like the sound of the cult name tho so will probably just go with it, any ideas/thoughts on that are welcome.

I think you should name the guild in a unique way, go with the idea of the guild, but in different, super fancy words! That's how I like making guild names, at least.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:57 pm

Officer High Morale wrote:name the guild in a unique way
I figured out this cool name you can steal, it's totally original. "Cult of the Damned"

(no, I'm just kidding. Don't mind me.)
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Howl Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Nissa wrote:The leader is a Man'ari Eredar spy under the guise of a regular Draenei if that works for being a high profile disciple of the burning legion. And yes sorry for it going a little quiet here, just been thinking about how to actually do this properly getting the IC details done and the cover up organisation if there will be one. xD
Sure, I'm not sure what I meant with that to be honest, it's more than an hour ago since I wrote it...
lol

But uhh... Yes, it sounds like fun. I was obsessed with the idea of a cult back when I started roleplaying, but couldn't find what I was looking for and I think many others feel the same way, so perhaps you might be exactly what the server needs for a specific audience Smile
Howl
Howl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Níssa Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Níssa
Níssa

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsythe 2.0 Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:07 pm

Any updates you're able to provide?

Helsythe 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Helsythe! You're alive! Hai! o/
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsythe 2.0 Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:37 pm

Hello Skarain!

Helsythe 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2