Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The many tales of the Warlock

Go down

The many tales of the Warlock Empty The many tales of the Warlock

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:35 am

The Warlock.
Hello, my name is Alucard and this is my story.
Through this text you will learn many dark things about me and my career, either you will look on me as I was a crazed lunatic craving for power, or just a curious person. It’s all up to you.

“I hate you dad!” I yelled at my father, my eyebrows sharpened at him and with an angry expression. We were inside the warm house on the summer’s day after a long day on the field herding the cows. Mother was covering in the corner of the room close to the fire pit while father was standing in the middle of the room staring down at me while clenching his fist, the same fist that not so long ago had punched me in the face. “How dare you answer me like that?” Dad questioned me while slowly walking towards me again, preparing his right hand for another swing at the feeble child on the age of 9. I slowly backed away from him until I was cornered into the door, “Get out of house, now!” Dad was furious, he pointed at the door behind me before tossing a chair into the wall not far from my mother. I turned around and opened the oak door before running out, over the fields and towards the forest. Behind me I could hear my father shouting curses after me, luckily I couldn’t hear any of them. I turned around and looked at my father waving his hands into the air, his face completely red of anger and I could practically see smoke coming out of his head.
As I ran into the forest I lost father in all the foliage along with the farm, the only thing I could hear was father’s words echoing in my head. “Get out.”
I looked back forwards again, I was surrounded by trees and bushes now but I couldn’t feel safe until I was further away from home, further away from him. “Oomph!”
I bumped into something and fell down on my ass. I started rubbing my head while looking down on the half-wet ground. “Ow..”  I looked up towards whatever I had crashed into, it was a person covered in black robes and a funny sharp hat. I looked around on the ground for anything to defend myself in case this man wasn’t as friendly as he seemed. I found a long stick and picked it up before looking back up at the strange man. “Who are you, answer me!”  I yelled at him, the strange man didn’t even look down on me, he just continued to walk down towards my house. “Hey I asked.. You know what screw it.” I pushed myself up and walked further into the forest, ignoring the man.
Later that night I set up camp beside a tree while enjoying a good meal of rabbit. This wasn’t the first time I had been thrown out of my house after all, I just had to hold out this night and wait for things to settle down. I heard strange noises coming from the bushes, I turned around and grabbed my trusty stick before tossing it towards the sound. “Yowch!”  The bush yelled out. “Who are you, what do you want?!” I asked him, the talking bush. For a short moment there was only silence, the sound of grass hoppers and owls in the darkness was the only sound until the talking bush decided to answer. “Did yeh see a dark clothed man wanderin’ trough tae forest not long ago?” I blinked once before answering back. “Yeah, what about it dwarf?” I could now start hearing whispering from the bush, probably several others in it.
Suddenly the dwarf reviled himself and walked towards me, he was carrying a green hood along with chain mail armor and a small pup beside him. “We’re lookin’ fer him, and how..” I interrupted the dwarf in the middle of his sentence. “Ooh please, you’re not the first dwarf I’ve meet, you all got the same accent and I could smell tobacco and gunpowder from the bush.” The dwarf only nods once before staring down at me, I could now see his face clearly, big nose, long brown hair with nut brown eyes. One rifle over his back and two axes on each side of his belt. “I’m huntin’ tae fellow, yeh know where ah can find him?” I blinked once before nodding at him. “Yeah, he walked down.. Wait a minute, what is the man being hunted for?” The dwarf looked down on me for a short moment, the blistering fire were starting to die so I prepared to pick up another log to throw at the fire, however before I could even reach the cube the dwarf had walked past me somehow and tossed and log on the fire, sat down and picked up a mug from his backpack. “Yer bloody slow lad, an’ tae man is bein’ hunted because he is a teacher of some odd necromancer school.”
I blinked at the dwarf once and shacked my head while the dwarf was filling his cup full of mead. “Your joking, right?” The dwarf let out a long laugh and took a sip of his mead, I could see him spilling it all over his brown long beard. “Nope, sorry kid but I’m not, that man is a necromancer.” I stared at the dwarf frightened before yelling out in his face while he was drinking mead. “That man was heading down towards my house!” I quickly got up and picked up my stick while preparing to run down towards my house, behind me I could hear the dwarf spitting out his mead and onto the fire, it quickly took fire and burst up into flames, catching fire to the dwarfs beard rather quickly.
While he was busy stomping out the fire in his beard I quickly packed my stuff and ran down towards my house.

As I got closer to my home I noticed a bright green light through the forest, I hurried it up to get there faster, I push the one bush away after the other, getting smacked over the face over and over again by branches. I watch as the green light grows brighter and increase my speed and jump out of the last bush. In front of me there was a sight that would forever haunt my memories, but also lead me forward in harsh times.
In front of me the field that used to be filled with cows was now covered in half-eaten carcasses, the once small farm house stood ablaze and illuminated the sky in its green flames. In the middle of the field there was a stone alter that I had never seen before, on each side of the stone alter there was a pillar, hanging on them by chains were my mother and father, I couldn’t see if they were alive or dead from where I stood. The hooded man stood on the alter surrounded by a few ghouls, I recognized one of them as our neighbors youngest daughter, Elizabeth, she and I used to be friends until father caught us kissing behind the barn.
The man looked up into the stars while chanting loudly for everyone to hear, I could now see that my parents were alive due to them starting to scream out in pain.
“Mom, Dad!”  My father roared out into the air in pain, I could see that he was in clear agony yet I didn’t feel happy about it, I had always hoped for him to die, but now that it finally might happen I couldn’t feel anything but sadness. “Stay away son!” My father yelled out towards me, another one of his damned orders, he never let me do what I wanted to do.  “But..!” My father continued to stare down on me with his cold eyes. “Stay, please.”
This was the first time I had heard any kindness in my father’s words, so for once I would do what he told me, I nodded back at him and wiped away the tears flowing down my cheeks.  Father turned towards mom and yelled something I couldn’t understand and rather quickly she stopped screaming and looked over to father yelling back to him. “Finally!” In an explosion of red mother exploded, sending a wave of energy towards me and disrupting the hooded man.
I fell back again and looked up towards my mother, covered in her old clothes but ripped in pieces, on her back a pair of leather wings while her head carried two horns on each side, not to mention the long tail. She flapped her wings up and down and started engaging the hooded necromancer.
“But.. How is this possible.. Who are you?!” The women who used to be my mother stared at the Necromancer with blazing eyes. “Your demise” The women raises her left hand towards the Necromancer and snaps a finger, the man is immediately set ablaze. The fool runs around waving his arms around the air before finally falling off the stone platform and onto the ground.
I looked back onto my mother again as she slowly started making her way towards Father, as she reaches him she slowly lands on the ground and picks him up while looking at him.
I decide that it’s safe to get closer and start walking towards father, when I was half way there I started running. “Dad!” The strange creature looks at me and places father on the alter before backing away from father.
When I reach father it is already too late, he has passed away. I touched his arm and looked up upon the women. “Who are you, where is mother?” The succubus looked down upon me and answered my questions with a formal voice. “ I am Melody, I have been a servant for your father the last twenty years and your mother died when you were born, so your father decided to give the role as mother to me.”
I gave her a nod before looking up towards the sky again. “What now?”
She continued to stare on me and placed her left hand on her hip. “It’s up to you, you decide your own fate. You could continue the path of a Warlock like your father did or you could go to Stormwind as an Orphan.”
I looked down at her and let go of fathers hand, I then looked down upon my own hands and waited, waiting for a sign for what I could do, or maybe I just waited for fathers permission. Whatever I waited never came, I had to make my own decision, my own choice. I had waited for this moment my whole life, it’s just that I never expected my father had to die for this to happen.
I smiled to myself before starting to laugh out loud. “Teach me about being a Warlock.”
The Succubus grinned at me. “As you wish master, but first we need to make a contract.” I looked up into her purple eyes and gave her a questionable look. “A contract?”
The succubus nodded once and looked around, the dwarf must have been tracking us. “It’s very secretive so we can’t do it here.”
She started walking down towards the river, closer to Duskwood, I looked down on my father one last time and for a short moment I taught I saw movement in his body.
“Are you coming master? We do not have much time to perform the contract.”
I turned towards the succubus again and ran after her. “I’m coming!”

The end, for now.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The many tales of the Warlock Empty Re: The many tales of the Warlock

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:36 am

Warlock
Magic can corrupt even the most pure hearted one, so what about me? Do you think I’m corrupt?

“Mom!” My voice echoes in the big castle as I yell on my Mother. The bandits have just broken down the door when I yelled for my mother, When she turned around I saw that she was crying, fearing for my life she began running towards me but just as she were to touch my skin she got a Spear in her chest. When she choked blood on me I were paralyzed by fear, I wanted to scream and cry, but I could not make myself do it. I were to scared to even lift my arms, I were 13 years old and was supposed to be brave, for that’s what my mother have told me. “Don’t… Cry” My mom said, she had a spear in her chest but she still could talk? “I’m here, now” She said, I began shaking of fear. And let a tear go down my chin. My mother lifted her arm Slowly, It was soaked in her own blood, but that didn’t stop my mother. She wiped away my tear and said “My brave… Little boy.”
She choked up some more blood before continuing. “You… You have to be brave now. Do… Do you understand?” I was scared but I could manage a nod to my mother, she let out a short laugh that sounded like she was choking up a hairball, but stopped when one of the bandits planted his foot on my mother’s back spine. “Boohoo! So sad, I think I’m going to cry!” He smiled sarcastic. He bows down and turns my mother over so she is facing the roof. “What did you say you were going to do with us? HUH?!” The bandit kicks my mother in the face with his right foot and laugh’s. My mother just laughed of them. “K… Kick all you want” Mother chokes some more blood up. I keep my eyes on a drop of blood as it flows down the cheek of my mother. “You… You will never get her!” The man looks angry on my mother for a short time. Then, all of a sudden he yells out a word that I never have heard before “You bitch!” He spits on my mother and yells again “You fucking bitch!” My mother is already dead when he said that last thing but I can see she knew what he said, after. I stare at my mother, Thinking she will wake up any moment now, But she didn’t.
I begin to cry a little but it’s only for some seconds, for suddenly my sadness turns into Anger and I stop being scared. I rise up even with my wounds and whisper some enchantments that my mother had thought me, she have told me dozens of times newer to use it unless it’s absolutely necessary. But my mother was dead now and the same was I if I didn’t do something very soon. The words came out as I had remembered them and the bandits didn’t stop me, they were to busy with my mother, when they noticed it was already too late and the spell was done.
Fire begins to surround me and the bandits get scared begin to slowly walk to the door. But the man who stood on my mother was to slow and was caught in the fire.  I watch as the bandit scream and turn into ash, one of the men tries to those a spear towards me but the fire is so hot that it just turns into ashes. I hear a strange noise where my mother used to be, I turn around and look.
My mother is floating in the air, she had her hands bent back and looking upwards. Steel, I was not scared nor was I shocked.
She let out a loud scream exploded into small bits, for a second I thought the spell had failed. But eventually her blood and flesh came back and took form into, a Succubus.
I heard that the bandits began gathering their bravery, they were yelling that they wanted to kill me. I just turned my back to them and watched my mother turning into a Succubus. All that was left now was the heart and head now and then she would be with me forever. The men began gathering water to end the fire surrounding me, I was not strong enough to regenerate the fire so that was easy for them. When they were done with the fire they would come for me, but that would take too long time. I heard a loud noise coming from the succubus and turned around again and looked at what had used to be my mother, but was now a demon that everyone would fear. I can feel the power flowing through her as she turns around and look at me. “What is your bidding, master?”
I look at her and say. “Kill them, Kill the bandits!” she gives me a cold smile and slashes her whip into the ground and summons a Felhound. “They are nothing but dog food now master”.
The Felhound launches onto the bandits, over the flames. I see the bandits run away and out of the castle, for a short time there are no other sounds then the fires surrounding us, But after a short time I hear screams coming from outside and I laugh, For the first time in two month’s I laugh.
When the screaming stopped the Succubus calls back the Felhound and sends it back to where it came from. I look on the Succubus that used to me my mother but is now a Demon that everyone will despise. “Was that all, master?”  I look at what used to be my mother.
“Yes, that was all.” I whisper some Enchantments that are used to unsummon the Succubus.
I take a last look on the Succubus as she disappears into nothingness. “What about my mother? What will happen to her?” I asked the Succubus. “She is gone now, she is domed to eternal torture and pain, and it’s your entire fault.” The last thing she said whit a grin on her face, making me feel bad.
“Is there…” She interrupted me before I could say more. “No, you can’t save her now… “
First it seemed like she felt sad over what had happened but all of the sudden she began smiling. “Have fun thinking of that, you just doomed your mother to eternal pain!”
She laughs as she disappears into nothingness, leaving me behind with nothing but an empty house and tons of dead people.
I fall down on my knees and begin to cry. “If I had more power, I could have protected her! If only I had more power!” Then I cry more, and more, and even more. After that I fell asleep and didn’t wake up before the sun was in the middle of the sky. In the fire have ended and it seemed like the smoke have attracted some people.
I heard someone walking in the courtyard, some people? I rose up and look down at my shirt, it was full of holes, blood and burn marks.  I stepped over the half-burned door and into the courtyard.
The man’s face was covered up so I couldn’t see his face, he was looking around on the devastation, and he seemed to be very interested in the half eaten bodies. I decided to trust this caped man since there was no one left in my life and I would die anyway if I didn’t talk to him.  He turned around but his face was steel covered with that cowl. The only thing I could see under the damned cowl was a very bright Grin. “So you were the one causing this chaos.” I looked at him with cold eyes, “Yes, I was the one who started the fire, the one who killed the bandits and my mother. I have slaughtered every one, yet I don’t feel anything, Why is that?
The man said only three things “You’re growing up” I heard some more people running outside the gate but these men were guards, The same guards that was supposed to have been guarding me and my mother. If they found out that I was alive they would kill me on the spot.
The stranger looked down at me, by the look of his face I guess he knew what was happening. “Come with me.” Since I had no other choice I did what he said. He showed me a part of the wall that was untouched by the fire. He pushed some of the bricks in and a secret passage opened up. The secret passage led us outside of the house and far into the forest, after that I followed him where ever he went.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:37 am

Warlock
Magic can corrupt even the most pure hearted one. So what about me, do you think I am corrupt?

“Mom!” My voice echoes in the large house as I scream out on my Mother. The house is covered in arrows, penetrating into the rather weak structure of the house. My mother had held the bandits back for a long while now, but even I could see she was getting tired of using spells and incarnations. She turned around and looked at me, I watched a tear flowing down her cheek and making its way down to the old stone floor, making a dark dot where the tear had fell.
One of the bandits had managed to sneak around and had grabbed hold of me. His strong right arm moving around my neck, I could feel his hair touching my skin and the smell of sweat. Fearing for my life mother began running towards me, Before she reached me she whispered a few words and pointed her staff towards the head of the bandit, quickly a bolt of frost would surround the white crystal on the staff and be casted towards its target, it went right through the bandits head without any difficult, as I felt the man losing his grip I quickly moved away from him, pushing the arm away from my neck and crawl away from him. By the time I had done this mother had turned around to take care of the door again, only to watch the bandits beat trough the last part of the door using their axes. Mother prepared another ice bolt, whispering words and closing her eyes, the ice slowly formed around the staff, this was to slow and gave the bandits more the enough time to throw a spear towards my mother.
The spear pierces her thin clothing and skin easily, I watched blood slowly flow out of here as she turned her gazing eyes back to me, knowing that this might be the last chance she would have to see me alive.
I watched her fall down to her knees, she slowly moved her arms towards the spear and tried pulling it out, only to be kicked in the head by one of the bandits, making her tip over and hit her head rather roughly in the ground. I wanted to scream but I was paralyzed by fear, I was so scared that I couldn’t even open my mouth.
I had just filled 13 and was soon grown up, I was supposed to be the brave and courageous. The protector of my mother! But I was too scared, Frightened by the sight of blood.
“Don’t-.. Cry.” My mother said. She places her left cheek on the floor and holds her eyes at me. The spear was now pointing up to the open stone roof. “I am here now” She said, She tried lifting herself up despite the spear going through her and for a moment I thought she actually was going to make it up, but before she could get too high up from the ground she was stepped on and pushed down to the floor once again. I listened to my mother’s rough coughing while the bandits just laughed of it. “My brave…  Little boy.” I saw another tear flowing down her cheek, she smiled up at me and I felt encouraged by the look on her face.
She coughed up some more blood before continuing. “You… You have to be brave now. Do… Do you understand?”
I was so scared that I couldn’t even talk and gave mother a nod instead, She choked a little more as one of the bandits took out the spear in here back.
“Boohoo! How sad, I think I’m going to cry!” He smiled sarcastically. “I can’t believe we finally caught you!” He bows down and turns my mother over so she is facing the roof. He then stares mother right in her diamond colored eyes. “Now… Where is it, where is the book!” my mother looked angry on the bandit and spits in his face, I can see that the bandits smirks slightly of it. “You..!” The bandit kicks my mother in the face and laughs. She screams out of pain and closes her eyes, I watch her starting to cry, her tears flows down her cheek and down on the floor.
“I… I will never tell you!” Mother choughs up some more blood, most of it getting stuck in her throat, making her cough violently. “Torture me all you want! I… I will never tell you!” Mother yells.
“Ooh, But we won’t torture you… We know that you would never tell us if we did that...” The bandit kneels down to mother and whispers something into my mother’s ear. Mother opens her eyes quickly and stares at the bandit, frightened. “You wouldn’t!” The bandit laugh’s and turns towards me. “Ooh, I will… Believe me!”  The man rises up again and steps over my mother and walks towards me until he is so close I could smell his stinking breath.
The bandit kicks me in the stomach with his right foot, He does this five times then he yells on someone to get the whip. “No! Not the whip!”  My mother yells. I begin to shake as I remember all the times I had been hit by a whip when my father was alive. “Will you tell me where the book is then?” he looks down on my mother who was now eighteen feet away from me. My mother looks sad on me. “No.” I looked on my mother shocked, it was just a book!
A bandit came running back with a whip that looked very much like the one my father had.
“They say that this whip used to belong to a Succubus, which means that it will cause much more pain then the regular whip!” He raises his arm into the air. “Wait!” it was my mother, did she finally decide to tell them about that stupid book?
“Son, I need you to be strong now! Please! Just, hold out!” I looked with anger on mother, She was supposed to save me, or tell them were that book is! I quickly turned my back towards the bandit as he started hitting me with the whip. The bandit laughed loudly while striking me whit the whip over and over again. He just kept on hitting me with it and didn’t seem to get tired by it.
‘Why are you so sad?’ I heard a sound in my head, a female. ‘Are you afraid?’ I was crying again, screaming in pain. The whip struck all over me and he didn’t aim much, sometimes It hit the floor sometimes it hit my back. ‘Or is it something else? Did someone abandon you?’ I opened my eyes and saw something, a red liquid flowing down over my eyes, Blood? ‘Do you want me to stop the pain…? Your agony and the sadness that has bolstered itself into your heart?’ The women spoke. “Yes!” I yelled it out loud and clear so everyone could hear it.
As I said that I heard a scream, it was not mine nor was it my mother, it was the bandit.
I looked up on the bandit as he dropped the whip, screaming in pain while holding his hand.
In a second there were no sounds except the screaming bandit, but, just as the whip hit the floor something that no normal child would believe happened. There was a loud sound like when a sack of flour hits the floor in a large room, but this time instead of flour coming out of the whip it there was a thick, black smoke. It was heavy to breathe inn, the smoke was so thick that I couldn’t even see my own hands.
But there was something in the smoke. I heard someone screaming in the smoke, probably one of the bandits. Some seconds went and more screams from the bandits. Then the smoke began clearing of and the first thing I could see was blood, it covered the floor like a carpet. Then I saw her…
She was holding a whip in here right arm and was covered in leather, she had two black horns and had two wings. She was the perfect description of a succubus.  She was licking her fingertips that were covered in blood. For a moment I wondered if she could see me at all, until she looked down at me and reached me her hand as a sign to help me up, I took her hand and she helped me up without a problem.
My mother was sitting in a corner scared of me and the Succubus. “Wha… What do you want?”  She had completely forgotten she was badly wounded. I just looked down at her disappointed.
It went some seconds before I decided what to say.
“I want you dead.” The succubus reacted and killed my mother by cutting her throat with her hand. The Succubus licked of the blood on here hand once again while she walked back to me.
“Let’s go” I said, and she followed me without hesitation.
After that we went from place to place. We didn’t have an objective or special reason to go, we just went there.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:37 am

Warlock
Magic can corrupt even the most pure hearted one, so what about me? Do you think I’m corrupt?

“Mom!” My voice echoes in the large entry hall of the castle. Mother is busy holding the bandits away from the door but my voice manages to catch her attention. She turns around to see what it was, when she saw what was happening she panicked. One of the bandits had been smarter than the others and had taken the back door, capturing me and now threatened with cutting my throat. Sadly for him my mother was a mage and she sent a frostbolt right into the face of the bandit. When she turned around to take care of the door it was already too late and the bandits had broken it down. She ran towards me but before she could get to me she was taken down by a spear thrown by one of the bandits. She fell straight forward and hit the floor, sliding almost a meter before stopping, leaving a long track of blood behind her. She coughed up some blood before looking up at me. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream out the pain I felt in my chest, but I was too scared. I was 13 years old and was supposed to be brave, I were supposed to be the one to protect her, But all I did was stand in her way. I watched as one of the bandits walked towards my mother, the man was tall and had a long mustache. I began shaking of fear, And let a tear go down my chin. My mother lifted her arm Slowly, It was soaked in her own blood, but that didn’t stop my mother. “Do… Do you remember… The enchantment?”
I shake my head up and down really fast.
She coughed up some more blood before continuing. “You… You have to be brave now. Do… Do you understand?” Once again I nod to my mother, she let out a short laugh but stopped when one of the bandits planted his foot on my mother’s back spine. “Boohoo! So sad, I think I’m going to cry!” He smiled sarcastic. He touched the spear and my mother screams out in pain, “Ha-ha! Not so tough now, are you!” The bandit takes the spear out very slowly, making it as painful as possible. Then he bows down and turns my mother over so she is facing the roof. The bandit kicks my mother in the face with his right foot and laugh’s. My mother just laughed of them. “K… Kick all you want” Mother chokes some more blood up. I keep my eyes on a drop of blood as it flows down the cheek of my mother. “You… You will never get her!” The man looks angry on my mother for a short time “Then we will torture you! Right in front of your son! John, Jeremy, go get the poison!”
The two bandits run out. “Poison?” My mother said. “What poison?” My mother is beginning to sound scared. The bandit just smiles back to her “What poison!?”
After a few minutes John and Jeremy came running back with a small flask which I assume is the poison.
The big bandit smile’s and takes it right from the hands of John. “Took you long enough!” he turns around again and bows down to my mother. “Last chance, tell me where the book is!” Mother looks a little scared but she says nothing.
“Your choice.” He makes my mother drink the poison.
At first it seemed like it didn’t work, but then.
All of a sudden she began shaking uncontrollably, she screamed out in pain and the bandits began laughing of her. I could feel her pain and began crying uncontrollably.
The effect of the poison lasted only three minutes, but for my mother it was like 3 days in hell.
The Bandit with the mustache bowed down to her again. “Now, Will you tell us where the book is?” My mother looked up on the bandit crying in fear but she said something that will haunt me for years. “Never…”
The bandit looked angry on my mother and spit in her face. “Get me more poison!” one of the bandits looked sad on the man with the mustache. “There is nothing left, Sir… Someone have destroyed them all.” The mustached man turned around fast, drawing his sword. “What?”
“It’s true! Just go look for yourself!”  The bandits began running outside to take a look what was going on.
I took the chance and ran to my mother. “Mom… Please, Say something.”
She looked on me, opened here mouth and said. “Kill me…” She cried it out. “Please just kill me”
I looked sad on my mother. “Should I… Should I summon her?”
We heard that the bandits were coming back. “Yes…” My mother told me.
I backed away from my mother and managed to stumble on the bandit my mother had killed. I shake of fear when the bandits came walking in. “well, we found three more flask of poison.”
“No! Not one more! Please I beg of you!” The bandit leader smiled and walked to my mother slowly.  When he reached mother he bowed down to her only to get a fist right into his face. I could hear that his nose-bone had been broken. The bandit yelled out in pain just like my mother had done. “Take that… Belmar!” she laughed of him. After a short time the bandit recovered and with anger the bandit came back and pored every last drop into my mother, all three bottles.
This time there was no waiting, my mother began screaming instantly out of pain. Everyone knew she would die but no one cared, out of me. An hour of screaming in pain she finally died, because one of the bandits had finished her of with his spare. “Finally, thought that women would never die!” All of the bandits laughed.
At that point I didn’t feel anything. I had lost most of my love for everything and everyone out of my mother. There was a big gap inside me now that my mother was gone and I filled it with nothing else than rage. I rose up and whispered the enchantments that my mother had been teaching me the last three years, she told me dozens of times never to use. But my mother was dead now and the same was I if I didn’t do something very soon. The words came out as I had remembered them and the bandits didn’t stop me, they were too busy with my mother, when they noticed it, it was already to late and the spell was done.
Fire begins to surround me and the bandits finally noticed me. I looked down at the floor where my mother’s blood was, it had now formed the summoning circle which had been carefully mined into the floor by mother before the bandits came. The bandits backed slowly to the door, but the man who had given mother the poison was to terrified to even move. He was the only one who was lucky enough to be caught by the fire.  I watch as the bandit screamed and turned into ashes, one of the men tried to those a spear towards me but it was consumed by the fire before it could reach me. I hear a strange noise where my mother used to be, I turn my head towards my mother’s body, My eye’s was cold.
My mother was floating in the air. She had her hands bent back and looking upwards. Still, I was not scared nor was I shocked. This was a part of the summoning after all.
She let out a loud scream, so loud that all of the windows exploded. The bandits held their hands over their ears in pain, but the sound didn’t hurt the summoner.
After a short time with screaming she exploded from the inside, but the blood didn’t fly away as it should have it, instead it just fell to the floor. She would stay like this for some time and I thought the bandits would get bold and try something funny, but they were still closed inside the house because of the fire and killing me was also impossible because they were closed inside a circle of flames together with my mother. I looked back at my mother again to see her progress. She was beginning to collect mana now so it wasn’t long to she was done. This should have taken days but since she did it with her own will it would only take some minutes. I looked at what was left, her flesh and bones had smelted into the pool of blood on the ground, after a short time the Boiling blood began spinning around with a wonderful combination of red and white, It rose up and took form. What took form was known for agility and intelligence, she became a succubus. I heard that the bandits began gathering their bravery. Apparently they were whistling on the naked succubus, they have no idea who they are messing with. They were also yelling that they wanted to kill me. I didn’t care about those fools and concentrated on the succubus as she was gathering her power. I could feel the power flowing through the air and into her. When she was finally full of magic again she turned around and I took a note on that Succubus does not come with cloths when summoned.
“What is your bidding, master?” the succubus says.
I look at her first, scanning here body for weapons, sadly it didn’t seem like she had one. I bowed down and picked up whip that used to belong to the bandit that had poisoned and killed my mother, and then I used my left hand throw the whip to the succubus, luckily it was not burned by the fire surrounding her. I pointed at the bandits with my right hand and said. “Kill them.” My anger grew as she hesitated. “Kill them all!” she looked up to me and gave me a big cold smile. she picked up the whip from the floor. “They are nothing but dog food, master”.
A strange symbol appeared on the floor, I heard a strange sound and then another demon came out of it, a fell hound. The succubus looks on the Felhound she had summoned and spoke to it on Eredun, the Felhound then launches on the bandits who were now shaking of fear. I watch the bandits as they begin to run forgetting the flames surrounding them. The bandits begin to scream as they run through the flames and out the door. The Felhound follows them and for a short time there are no other sounds then the fire surrounding us, but after a short time I hear screams coming from outside and I laugh, For the first time in two month’s I laugh.
When the screaming stopped the Succubus calls back the Felhound and sends it back to where it came from. I look on the Succubus that used to be my mother, but is now a Demon that everyone will despise. “Was that all, master?”  I look at what used to be my mother.
“Yes, that was all.” I whisper some Enchantments that are used to unsummon the Succubus.
I take a last look on the Succubus as she disappears into nothingness, leaving me behind with nothing but an empty house and tons of dead people.
I fall down on my knees and begin to cry. After that I fell asleep and didn’t wake up before it had passed 2 days. When I waked up I were thirsty, and very hungry but not for food, I felt week and  powerless, I wanted more power, I wanted to feel the rush of summoning another creature from the twisting nether. But mostly I was thirsty.
I rose up and took a look around. It seems like the fire have ended and it seems like the smoke have attracted someone. I heard someone walking in the courtyard. I looked down at my shirt, it was full of holes, blood and burn marks. Humph… I didn’t look more noble then a Murlock. I stepped over the half-burned door and into the courtyard.
The man’s face was covered up so I couldn’t see his face, he was looking around on the devastation, and he seemed to be very interested in the half eaten bodies. I decided to trust this caped man since there was no one left in my life and I would die anyway if I didn’t talk to him. I took one step into the court yard and the man somehow sensed me for he turned around and looked at me. His face was covered so I couldn’t see much, in-fact the only thing I could see was a bright grin.
“So you were the one causing this chaos.” I looked at him with cold eyes, “Yes, I was the one who started the fire, the one who killed the bandits and my mother. I have slaughtered every one, yet I don’t feel any sadness. Why is that? Is there something wrong with me?”
The man’s grin got even bigger and he said” No, There is nothing wrong with you.” I heard some more people running outside the gate.
The stranger looked down at me. “Come with me.” I did what he said for there was something with him that attracted me, it was power. I could sense it.
He had the same power as I had, but this was different. It was wilder and much more destructive. The man ran to a walleye that I hadn’t noticed before and showed me a part of the wall that was untouched by the fire. He pushed some of the bricks in and a secret passage opened up. The secret passage led us outside of the house and far into the forest, after that I followed him where ever he went. Learned what he knew, and most importantly. I learned how to control my power.

“Eight years… Eight years of training and studying.” I sat in a tavern basement in Stormwind, talking to some students off the Mage School who had lost interest in arcane magic and wanted more power. “That’s how long it took me to learn everything I needed to survive.”
One of the students looked at me and said. “But was that enough? Didn’t you want more?” I looked down at him and smiled. “No, it was never enough and it will never be. Even now I feel the hunger for more power inside of me growing.” Some of the students began looking between each other, skeptic about if the truly wanted to be a Warlock. “But then I learned something that have been very useful
The students began to ask questions between them until one finally got the courage to ask. “What was it master?” A grin appeared on my face. “Here, let me show you.”
I stretched my hand out towards the students and said some words on Eredun and pointed my hand on the students. The students didn’t even have the chance to act before the green shield had surrounded them. The shield was made of fel magic so it was close to impossible to destroy. The students those many spells on the shield but they couldn’t destroy the shield, in fact, they only boosted the spell and made me more powerful. “We… Trusted you…” I smiled while I watched him fall on the ground out of the lack of energy. “Welcome to my world.” He took one last look at me, sadness, remorse, anger. I could feel everything as he faded away and became a part of me.
When the mages had faded away I were left alone in the room and for some seconds there was I could hear nothing else but my own breath, I fell down at my knees and a tear managed to get out of my eye. “Are you alright, master?” I turned around and looked at the succubus behind me. I wiped away the tear with my right hand. “Yes, I’m fine”
The succubus looked at me and I could see she was worrying. “Shut it! I need to concentrate.”
She disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
Right after she had gone back to the Twisting nether I heard someone walking down the stairs.
“Caught at last”
I smiled at the one standing in the stairs.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down