Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] The Hitchhiker's guide to Azeroth and beyond.

Go down

[IC] The Hitchhiker's guide to Azeroth and beyond. Empty [IC] The Hitchhiker's guide to Azeroth and beyond.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:59 pm

As you go in the library, you look around, the musty smell of paper filling your nostrils. As you walk around, you notice one book. It seems like it's a recent addition. It's cover is made of leather and the pages are bound by some sort of plant-fibers. As you open it, the sweet smell of Lotus emanates from the pages pleasantly and you begin to read.

"This is the journal of Aeg Daeron, Master of the Order of the Hidden Lotus. It has been a tradition in my order that each member must take a six month journey, exploring the land, learning of it's people and it's secrets. As the Master and the last member of my order, it is my duty to take this journey and learn about this, much bigger, world that was revealed to us when the mists fell."

OOC

Alright boys, girls and... others. The time has come for me to serve in my country's army, for that reason, I will not be online nearly as much as I have been up until now for the next six months. To make up for that, while I will be in the army, I will be writing journal entries about Aeg's journey through Azeroth and Outlands. Whenever I come back home, I will be updating this thread with my journal entries. Some times Aeg's journeys will reflect my experiences in the army, sometimes not.

I just want to tell you all that you are magnificent.

Back to top Go down

[IC] The Hitchhiker's guide to Azeroth and beyond. Empty Re: [IC] The Hitchhiker's guide to Azeroth and beyond.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:10 pm

"Day 0: Tonight, in the middle of a storm, I left my house, my love and my heart behind. It's been only a couple of hours yet it hurts so much... But I have to do this. I must, for if I don't, no one else will. And I will come back to her. And when I do, I shall never leave her side again.

-Now I just need to see if I can arrange a way to occasionally come back to her.. Even if I tried, I could never last two weeks without my little girl..

-I do not know if it is the rain or my tears that wet my cheeks but... It feels like the Jade Forest is as sad as I am...

-I will stay in Paw' Don Village tonight, then take the portal to Stormwind early in the morning. My first stop is the icy continent of Northrend."

Back to top Go down

[IC] The Hitchhiker's guide to Azeroth and beyond. Empty Re: [IC] The Hitchhiker's guide to Azeroth and beyond.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:53 pm

"Day 1: - I woke up extra early today, the sun had not even risen in the horizon, and took the portal to Stormwind.. I felt like a ghost, walking through the empty streets.

-I had breakfast in the Blue Recluse and made my way to thr harbour. The boat was there, waiting for its passengers.

-As we cruise the air gets colder and colder; I don't mind, my fur keeps me warm, but I've heard other passengers complaining.

-We made made landfall in an area called the "Howling Fjord". The scenery is beautiful even though there is a constant sound in the air, like an animal on the hunt, howling.

-I miss her."

"Day 4: -For the past few days I had stayed with some locals;They were most perculiar. At first, they seemed friendly, providing me with shelter and food but my long tusked friends started feeling uneasy after I mentioned that Pandaria had been hidden in the mists.
The next night, as I was going to bed, I noticed things were a little out of place so I inspected my tent. Turns out they had laid a trap for me that would spring as I laid down.
I quickly gathered my things and left. A few noticed me and started chasing after me, brandishing harpoons, calling me a "creature of the mists".
After that incident, I resorted to staying in Valgarde for a few days. After I have fully resupplied myself, I think I will sneak into the green island and take a turtle to Dragonblight.

-I wonder what she's doing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down