Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(H) Looking for other warlocks for evil plan.

+3
Grim
erwtenpeller
Gelarieu
7 posters

Go down

(H) Looking for other warlocks for evil plan. Empty (H) Looking for other warlocks for evil plan.

Post by Gelarieu Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Any of you ever been acursed of having done something evil, without any reason? Or has anyone shunned you away because you

have done something evil? Maybe shuneed you just because you are a warlock? If so you might want to join my plan about taking

revenge on ALL WHO has done just that send me an in-game whisper if interested

Cheers.
Gelarieu
Gelarieu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

(H) Looking for other warlocks for evil plan. Empty Re: (H) Looking for other warlocks for evil plan.

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Perhaps you could give people some sort of narrative device to contact your character? Some way for their characters to know your character is out there, and is trying to gather like-minded people?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

(H) Looking for other warlocks for evil plan. Empty Re: (H) Looking for other warlocks for evil plan.

Post by Gelarieu Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:51 pm

What do you mean by narrative device? (Sorry i am Danish)
Gelarieu
Gelarieu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Oh-- Some in-character story hook people can use to have their characters contact your character!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelarieu Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Oh okay thanks.Very Happy 
Gelarieu
Gelarieu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Gel, if you need a hand setting stuff up or want to bounce some ideas off me, nudge me in game. Smile
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:40 pm

YES people are always mean to me and I want them to suffer!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelarieu Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:45 am

Okay i let you know if i need help with anything Grim
Gelarieu
Gelarieu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaira Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:46 am

Gel! Haven't been on these forums for too long! Depending on your ideas, I think we might be able to work out an event or series of events which you can run. Have you GMed games before? I think if your new these forums, the lovely peeps here plus your involvement with us might get you started.

Please feel free to PM me with your ideas and we can see if their is something collaborative we could work out to get you started Smile.

Very Best

Nath
Nathaira
Nathaira

Character sheet
Name: Preceptor Nathaira Meadows
Title:

http://the-college-of-revenants.enjin.com/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelarieu Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:18 pm

Nathaira wrote:Gel! Haven't been on these forums for too long! Depending on your ideas, I think we might be able to work out an event or series of events which you can run. Have you GMed games before? I think if your new these forums, the lovely peeps here plus your involvement with us might get you started.

Please feel free to PM me with your ideas and we can see if their is something collaborative we could work out to get you started Smile.

Very Best

Nath

Thanks you i will PM you as soon as possible.Smile
Gelarieu
Gelarieu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Sounds like fun

Last edited by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathyikas/Iffreanna Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Shgla phgwa are all for evil plans, feel free to whisper me, Cryptsleeper, Eredoniana or Rahkgroth if you want more people for it.

Kathyikas/Iffreanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down