Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(A) Looking for warlocks/ "Dark arts" practicers.

5 posters

Go down

(A) Looking for warlocks/ "Dark arts" practicers.  Empty (A) Looking for warlocks/ "Dark arts" practicers.

Post by Marrik Wed May 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Hello there right well strait to it.

The idea is very simple the main concept is to set up a collective/group of warlock and any other who practice any other kind of "Dark arts" to come and band together for things such as, mutual/perosnal gain, forms of protection, forms of aid and so on.

Ok will try a Q and A time:

Q. is this a guild ?

A.No this is not goig to be a guild based thing it is going to be more of a group idea so there would be no reason to leave any guild your character may be in.

Q. Does any one rule the collective ?

A. No there is no one ruling the collective the main idea of this is that it being a group effort so there will most likley be people who are appointed to act as a form of moderators at any meetings on any thing that maye happen or be brought up, the groups descisions shall be put down mainly down to majority vote if it can be helped.

Q. Does this group have a base of some kind ?

A. Not realy snce we are not a coven or a cult in any sense we will not have any form of perminent place as an acting base.

Q. Can my character bring an idea to the table ?

A. yes by all means if your character has a situation or some form of mutual threat you feel should brought to the groups attention by all means do so.

Q. Will there be any events ?

A. Yes if this goes well and we atleast a a few members we may have some events going but I do like to make it more known that if some one in the group has an idea they would be more than welcome to bring it up In character at a meeting.

Q. Is there any rules to the collective ?

A. Yes there will be forms of rules and punishments to this for example killing of another memeber and get caught they shall recive what would be cinsidered the correct punishment.

Right well thats is the most of it I think, If any one one has a question or is intrested dont be affraid to leave a relply.

Thanks for reading.

Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

(A) Looking for warlocks/ "Dark arts" practicers.  Empty Re: (A) Looking for warlocks/ "Dark arts" practicers.

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Thu May 03, 2012 10:56 am

Very interesting. Part of Legion's Hand(which is temporarily moving to Gilneas) new concept is centered around trying to create a sort of protection and legitimation for warlocks and Dark users, and mostly Dark Arts scholarship even without being necessarily involved with cultism. So, sure I'd like to get us involved with this

My suggestion is, for such an idea, to create a dedicated channel, so even if people aren't in the same guild, or just want to be involved without leaving their guild, can communicate with each other in-game.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

(A) Looking for warlocks/ "Dark arts" practicers.  Empty Re: (A) Looking for warlocks/ "Dark arts" practicers.

Post by Arabella Greene Thu May 03, 2012 11:04 am

Tuomas/Grenier wrote:Very interesting. Part of Legion's Hand(which is temporarily moving to Gilneas) new concept is centered around trying to create a sort of protection and legitimation for warlocks and Dark users, and mostly Dark Arts scholarship even without being necessarily involved with cultism. So, sure I'd like to get us involved with this

My suggestion is, for such an idea, to create a dedicated channel, so even if people aren't in the same guild, or just want to be involved without leaving their guild, can communicate with each other in-game.

We've made a chat channel Smile
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Thu May 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Arabella Greene wrote:We've made a chat channel Smile
Nobody told me. No Which one?
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrik Thu May 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Tuomas/Grenier wrote:
Arabella Greene wrote:We've made a chat channel Smile
Nobody told me. No Which one?

Not so easy there trade secrets and all Twisted Evil

But Will whisper you when you come online if you would like.
Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrik Tue May 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Hey guys well would be nice to try get some eyes and ears for the group so people with information gathering and sneaking talents might be a plus.

Or if you would like to join as a simple member and have a good enough reason always good.

Also I am sure at some point we will trying to do some deals with some other neuteral groups or under the table deals eventuly with some factions so if any one is intrested feel free to drop a post.
Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue May 15, 2012 2:57 pm

^ Means...

Bump!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Wed May 23, 2012 11:13 am

It'd be -very- interesting to have my Lock speaking with the Enemy to enhance his own craft. Any chance of getting some RealID involved in this for some cross faction RP?
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrik Thu May 24, 2012 7:48 am

Raene wrote:It'd be -very- interesting to have my Lock speaking with the Enemy to enhance his own craft. Any chance of getting some RealID involved in this for some cross faction RP?

That does sound like a very intresting idea I will see if we could sort something out and if any of the other would be intrest too.
Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down