Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] In Creation of a Recurring Underworld Gathering! (Cultists, Criminals, Warlocks, Outlaws, etc.)

+13
siegmund
Brigs Morgan
Quin
Amaryl
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Zhaun Blackblood
Demurral
Sohan
Vaell
Seranita
Ixirar
Drustai
Skarain
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[A] In Creation of a Recurring Underworld Gathering! (Cultists, Criminals, Warlocks, Outlaws, etc.) Empty [A] In Creation of a Recurring Underworld Gathering! (Cultists, Criminals, Warlocks, Outlaws, etc.)

Post by Skarain Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:22 pm

I may be in the army majority of the week, but it does not prevent me from creating Roleplay if i decide so!

Those who have ever Roleplayed on the "wrong" side of the law, opposite the current rule/church, are Cultists, Are wanted for some reason or just unable to move around freely in the major cities have no doubt noticed how limited their Roleplaying may be. There are no "safe" gathering places for those who are against the law. I intend to change that.

My plan is to create a two-evening long recurring event about every second weekend, a gathering where regardless of the person being a cultists, criminal, simple thug or exiled one; they can all find themselves an interesting place to Roleplay with the like minded where not constantly harassed by Guards or Lighties. I need people who are willing to help organize the event, make it run and provide content for this Underworld gathering. If you are interested in helping in any way or form, poke me TONIGHT (Saturday) and we'll have a look of it. I will be online on SkaraĆ­n (Alliance).

Why Tonight? I am in a bit of hurry and thus I intend to get the Event post made Tonight (providing that my internet doesn't fail me), as i am leaving tomorrow again and being without reliable internet until next weekend, when the first event is intended to be.

Last edited by Skarain on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[A] In Creation of a Recurring Underworld Gathering! (Cultists, Criminals, Warlocks, Outlaws, etc.) Empty Re: [A] In Creation of a Recurring Underworld Gathering! (Cultists, Criminals, Warlocks, Outlaws, etc.)

Post by Drustai Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:25 pm

I obviously support this.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

[A] In Creation of a Recurring Underworld Gathering! (Cultists, Criminals, Warlocks, Outlaws, etc.) Empty Re: [A] In Creation of a Recurring Underworld Gathering! (Cultists, Criminals, Warlocks, Outlaws, etc.)

Post by Ixirar Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:28 pm

I am interested in this, however since I'm not opening my sub till feb (lol student budget) I can't poke you ingame. Add me on skype (Davidfklausen) if you'd like my help running this thing!
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:34 pm

ahh this is a good initiative indeed.. it sounds like fun.. I hopw it all goes well (all my toons are well behaved and as such dont need this *giggles*) but still good luck to this venture skarain&co
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:41 pm

I'd love to see this taken a step further and a neutral hub be populated where no guard has power. Not sure which one would be suitable.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Vaell wrote:I'd love to see this taken a step further and a neutral hub be populated where no guard has power. Not sure which one would be suitable.

That is possible and intended with the concept, but it all have to start from somewhere.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Vaell wrote:I'd love to see this taken a step further and a neutral hub be populated where no guard has power. Not sure which one would be suitable.

A few of us have been using Booty Bay for that purpose. Most of the Steamwheedle settlements are great for it.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:28 pm

My internet is annoying tonight, giving me constant disconnects but i'll try to be online as much as possible.

EDIT: Correction, my internet is extremely annoying tonight.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:43 pm

This sounds really nice, I'll see if I get time over tonight to discuss it with you ingame! Smile
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Sohan wrote:This sounds really nice, I'll see if I get time over tonight to discuss it with you ingame! Smile
Good, though if my internet doesn't turn any better i'll just snatch your Skype. It might be hard talking ingame with DC every 1 second -_-
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:26 pm

And as an added bonus, I finally know a safe area to recruit henchmen for my villianous deeds! *takes a deep breath*
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Creating the post if i have the time tomorrow. If not, then i see when i have the time.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhaun Blackblood Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:43 am

I think I may be able to ICly provide some help with this as well as OOC organizing, count me in.
< Blackblood Seal of Approval >
Zhaun Blackblood
Zhaun Blackblood

Character sheet
Name: Zhaun Blackblood
Title: Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhaun Blackblood Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:59 am

Okay I gave it about 30 seconds thought and here is my idea...

Coded message dotted around various outer laying citys inviting these type of "People" to a two day bash in the blue recluse, before hand paying off SWR to avoid it on their patrols and due to "Fumigation to deal with a roach infestation" or something along those lines.

(Have to get them to sign off on that Idea IC and OOC first though, but i'm spit ballin so open for changes)

Set up a Warlock and a mage in the basement, Warlock to secretly summon them in, mage to give them a way to leave via a portal.

However as for things to do, I can think of gambling, drinking, fighting and.. Hmm. Gives them a chance to "Meet" and discus future plans.
(Open to more suggestions about what could be done without "Leaving" the building)

Anyway what do you think so far?

Zhaun Blackblood
Zhaun Blackblood

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:20 am

A place like Blue Recluse is way to risky for such a gathering and not all are interested in brawling. We do have a location and concept already in mind. What was needed was people's interest to gather and create roleplay, the reasons to gather.

Last edited by Skarain on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:05 pm

skarain pls stap making kewl stuff, u ruin my brake ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Sorry, but what can a Roleplaying fanatic to themselves!

You will never be able to stay away! Twisted Evil

On topic, plans have been made and a friend is creating the event posters in near future!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Uncertain how many OOC'ers are hanging around there, but what about the brawl-bar place thingy underneath the Tram in SW? It has that sketchy, undergroun d feel to it!

Looking very much forward to seeing this unfold! Alas, I didn't have time this weekend to help set things up, but I'd be happy to be involved in the future ^^

Awesome initiative, Skarain!
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:10 pm

youy want to stay away froimm obvious "shady" areas.. you knever know how many bounty hunters may be there
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Goldshire, nobody would expect you there!

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Sounds great! Hopefully bad guys are intrested in buying carpets.
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhaun Blackblood Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Hmm... Darrowshire?
Zhaun Blackblood
Zhaun Blackblood

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigs Morgan Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:51 am

This would be pretty immense. Would love to do some RP around there and maybe bash a few heads in. The blades might even get some higher paid and darker work <3
Brigs Morgan
Brigs Morgan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 am

Zhaun Blackblood wrote:Hmm... Darrowshire?

It's not a bad idea... Yet, yes we might be save from lighties and guards there, but well obviously walking or mount running there has a high chance of dying *cough* Hand *cough* So that would kind of destroy the concept. Unless you make a portal there, i guess.

Just seems that going into a suposedly safe zone and having to battle for survival anyway (Even more) 'd not seem smart.

Personally could pick more places and move around. There are a few cults here and there now, obviously not everyone will have the same goal. Personally i know a nice place in Redridge, that tower you can acess only by being on a quest. You could also RP like it's not the same place. Just a sugestion of a more "secure" thing.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Tortuuga.
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next