Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what made you pick

+21
Exigua
Feral / Blackfall
Bradley
Seranita
Lexgrad
Grufftoof
Paia/Jenit
Thelos
erwtenpeller
Cid
Gilran
Ixirar
Helmut
Rargnasha
Drustai
Amaryl
Raenmar
siegmund
Catari
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Coppernut
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what made you pick - Page 2 Empty Re: what made you pick

Post by Grim Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:08 pm

I picked orc because I've been an avid collector of various different kinds of Warhammer Orcs and Orks for an extremely long time.
I loved the Blizzard twist on orcs, whereby they could actually be the good guys. They were honourable as well as savage.

I originally rolled warrior, because I almost always do roll warrior / fighter in any rpg. Changed to shaman because I fancied something new.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 am

Considering that others wrote more thoroughly about their choices, I guess I should formulate my choice better:
Back when I started to play WoW, my grandfather on my father's side of family, who was very dear to me, had passed away due to some kind of cancer (don't recall which atm). Seeing as he was a rather tall, but muscular man in life, with an impressive beard and a nice sense of morals and virtues I picked a Dwarf Warrior (originally paladin, but I couldn't handle the mechanics back then of the pallies) and modelled it after him, using growth potions to fix the size. He was rather resilient in fights as well as he more often than not handled many troublesome persons by himself, thus I made Cid a protection Warrior.
I modelled some of Cid's characteristics after my grandfather, like size, strenght, lifestyle at times. Humour is mine though, but mostly I feel that it is my grandfather running around, beating up orcs and whatnot in Azeroth, and that he lives on through me and Cid.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:23 am

That is awesome.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:49 am

That's a nice tribute, Cid.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:23 am

Guess I could write something here to..

(Ploppy)Bavragor Stormbrew
I created this character originally for leveling, I found it funny to be a short guy with huge muscles and the best /charge in the whole game.. And the fact that my first character on wow ever was a dwarf hunter helped a little bit to. I came up with the name to be hanging out with mah bro's at that time, so I came up with a funny name to make them laugh. I chose hunter because I always liked guns and ranged weapons, taking down targets on long range was always amusing to me.
Why I chose Defias you might ask? Well because my friend Jens told me it was a good server.
Anyway, when I went into Ironforge I found found this strange gang of dwarf priests talking and preaching to others.. So due to my curriosity I went to check it out, all of a sudden one of the dwarfs pointed at me and started involving me! I just played it cool and played with them as best as I could and it was fun, then I meet Doric who got me into the three hammers and got me involved in lots of roleplay.
Right now sadly I'm not roleplaying much on him because there just isn't enough random roleplay or events in the North. (I really miss those events in the Plaguelands and Rosie! q.q)

(Throvald) Thorvald Silverlight / Thor
Now this character I love! I had been roleplaying for a while and Rosieanna had just died and created Rick Manderson in the Freelancers, so I decided to follow him there and learn more about Stormwind roleplay for a little.. Then a little became more.. Then more.. And then finally I embraced the guild and Stormwind fully.
I had much fun with Thorvald's personality and background, I originally planned for him to be a very serious, relaxed and intellectual character only to end up with what I have now.. Which some would argue is the complete opposite. I chose a paladin because.. I have no idea, I liked the thought of Melee weaponry and using the light I think? Probably.. I loved the concept of a character from Stratholme and once being a Paladin.

Martha - Priest / Shadow priest.
A choice I regret even now.. I got into so much trouble on this character! xD
I chose Martha because I like the thought of roleplaying out a girl, and went with priest because her father was a Paladin. When being a priest was simple and boring like being a normal person I made her into a Shadow priest in.. "Hiding.."*Cough* Not.
So I started causing trouble but keeping the romantic yet childish side up, trying herself on Rick all the time. Sadly being a shadow priest back then was difficult since I couldn't find anyone to teach me about it and everyone told me to just use my fantasy.. Only to be yelled at when I got a little to OP, I made so many screw ups on this character that I lost count and in the end just killed her off with the help of Glaciera.

Martha / Emily - Death Knight
Going death knight was one of the best choices I had ever done, except that time I chose being a boy instead of a girl in my mothers womb.
I loved being a Death Knight along with Glaciera, it wasn't to much roleplay sadly and I often got bored and went out to cause misschief to other roleplayers.. (Sorry about that, ^^)
I chose being a Death Knight because that the class has always been fun for me, the chance to be a badass in full Saronit, an undead on the alliance with unlimited and dark powers to even raise the dead! Who wouldn't want to be that!
The fun fact about it was that I saw myself writing a book while roleplay my death knight, I had often wished to become one and wish finally came to me, I had written a long story about a death knight called Sonikana on about 14,000 words so you could say a death knight was the right choice for me at that time ^^
Sadly as time went on I found my character a boring and finally just recently finished the story of Martha Duskbringer by cleaving her skull and opening the path to a new Death Knight that I will be introducing shorty, I have yet to decide if he will be Evil or Good, going to guess Evil because a Good Death Knight is quite boring since I can't find any goals for my character.

*Looks over what he has written for once..* Meh, Drustai wrote more. *Nods proud to himself once*
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2