Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 points towards being a better roleplayer

+20
Lexgrad
Iriel Silversong
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Ixirar
siegmund
Norrian/Chezz
Muzjhath
Coppersocket
Grim
Paia/Jenit
Solanum
Exigua
Thrakha
Raenmar
Allonia_Miral
erwtenpeller
Thelos
Drustai
Kittrina
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

11 points towards being a better roleplayer - Page 3 Empty Re: 11 points towards being a better roleplayer

Post by Raenmar Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:56 pm

I apologise for my tone, I was very snarky/abrupt but it's incredibly frustrating when people rather than giving full responses and continuing the discussion, instead remark 'we don't need to talk about any of this everything has been said and done, why is this thread here at all....' and so on.

It feels sometimes that we cannot even raise a possibility of improving rp-
See, this is what I kept saying.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

11 points towards being a better roleplayer - Page 3 Empty Re: 11 points towards being a better roleplayer

Post by Norrian/Chezz Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Apology accepted, Kitt. As for the entire prima dona thing.. it is who my characters are. I'm nothing special myself so I RP characters that do. That is presicely why I rarely show to events and keep mostly to my self. It's a dull RP style for some people but I like it. I'll be sure to let you know if any of my characters will be participating in any big events prior to me actually showing so you can know to avoid me. Again, I apologize if my RP style offends you and I'll try to not get into your character's line of sight when I can and I may even try to tone it down once in a while since you so politely apologized.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:36 pm

But my demon hunter did die a dramatic death... Very Happy
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:07 am

Amaryl wrote:I think this entire thread is useless. As is the discussion had in it.

Its one of those: "Look at me, I'm so awesome, and Light's grace to RP as I reflect on my awesome sauce compared to these arbitrary points, Now lets see who I can shit on."

Though, If I'm honest, I sure like those threads.
The great wise one Amaryl comes forth out of her hermit like cave to bestow some wisdom on us all.
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3