Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World PVP 'senario' Battle for Halaa

5 posters

Go down

World PVP 'senario' Battle for Halaa Empty World PVP 'senario' Battle for Halaa

Post by Martok Sun May 12, 2013 11:44 am

Hello,

I'v been reading on some of the events and was wondering if we could do a battle in some of these used world PVP areas. The one i had in mind was Battle for Halaa. The RP story of this would be, The Blood elves are holding Halaa as a forward base to assult the alliance town of the Broken in the area to deliver nagrand to the local horde. (sorry i forget their name, will refert to them as dem black orcs) How ever the alliance have other plans and attempt a night time counter attack to prevent the horde advance onto Telaar.

I thought this would be a good idea to blend the RPs with the PVPers abit more the attack will happen at 21:00 Server time How ever the horde RPers would have to be there and claim at around 19:00 i'd imagen. As for other races the blood elves would not beable to advance on their own and would have other horde forces stationed at halaa for the final push onto Telaar so all races of the horde would be welcomed and for the Alliance counter attack the Broken would most likely sent a message for help from the alliance and would have formed the attack plans.

The alliance RPers can set up as well at 19:00 at Telaar to get some RP in for this senario as i feel this would be liek the claim before the storm. the alliance could perforum scouting missions during this hour and the horde can be chilling maybe looking out for Nosey alliance scum! sending out patrolls!

Any PVPers that wish to come or you may want to come just tell them to be there at 21:00 server time so their ooc don't disturb your RP and so they don't gank the oppersite faction before the fight.

As for Date for this event Please when evers besy i was thinking some time at 25/05/13 Please comment on this idea for a RP fight and as a world PVP event. The idea is in a nut shell is.. alliance is counter attacking the horde at halaa. - Horde defensive alliance offensive. Smile

Many thanks
Martok
Martok

Character sheet
Name: Martok Forgemight
Title: < Thane of Forgemight clan > < Sergeant of Ironforge Guard > < Commander of Dun Garok >

Back to top Go down

World PVP 'senario' Battle for Halaa Empty Re: World PVP 'senario' Battle for Halaa

Post by Thelos Sun May 12, 2013 11:52 am

I'm very interested in participating!

Personally I recommend the week before or after the Shattrath Memorial Pilgrimage (1th and 2th of June), so the two events can support one another role-play wise.

My draenei paladin doesn't need much of a reason to kick some Elf or Orcs out of a draenei city. If I am available that night, I will most certainly attend!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

World PVP 'senario' Battle for Halaa Empty Re: World PVP 'senario' Battle for Halaa

Post by Martok Sun May 12, 2013 11:57 am

Well the Date can be changed easily how ever it needs to be at least 2 weeks away. as im having computer difficulties and i need time to fix it. But aye We could do it after that event. Wink
Martok
Martok

Character sheet
Title: < Thane of Forgemight clan > < Sergeant of Ironforge Guard > < Commander of Dun Garok >

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Sun May 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Or a better idea. The shattrath event could lead on to this event meaning, As that event finish's and every one heads to shattrath an alliance messanger runs in and speaks of the loss of Halaa to the horde. This when leads to the alliance moving to Telaar to RP creating the Counter attack plans on the hordes advance?
Martok
Martok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun May 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Do it the week after the memorial event, so you can give the memorial event a nice little dark edge by bringing up the sudden increase in pesky blood elf activity in the area.

I'm totally down for this, looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Now we just need an excuse plot to bring the Blood Elves in, and with them, the rest of the horde. I'd love to RP in outland again, that place is awesome.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Sun May 12, 2013 12:41 pm

Im going to try. bring in Sin Belore and Orcs of the red blade. And if i can.. Dominion to beef them up abit so there IS acturely a fight rather then a camping situation like in Tol Barad. But need to get a ruff idea of the numbers of both sides. as i KNOW i can bring GDI in the last minuit if numbers become a problem alliance side but.. Horde side will be abit of a problem. As i don't know many horde RP guilds I'd like to get all the RPers in there frist and the PVP guilds can jump in last minuit to prevent ganking and foul play. Wink
But again depends on numbers.
Martok
Martok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun May 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Ask Skarain for assistance, they've got all the hookups, I think.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun May 12, 2013 6:37 pm

As your a member of GDI and their constantly griefing RP'ers lately (Second gurubashi, orcs of the red blade and Sin belore among them), and your likely bringing said Alliance guild...

No. Not a chance in hell will I be present. and I strongly suggest anyone else against taking part.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun May 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Wild Tempest is inbetween two whether to see to this, or to the Draenei weeks that are scheduled straight after the Memorial. Best case scenario would have those event weeks moved a day or two, but will see how the situation develops due of Krogon's points.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Sun May 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Krogon Devilstep wrote:As your a member of GDI and their constantly griefing RP'ers lately (Second gurubashi, orcs of the red blade and Sin belore among them), and your likely bringing said Alliance guild...

No. Not a chance in hell will I be present. and I strongly suggest anyone else against taking part.

I have not been online for the past few das due to computer issuse how ever i will be back propperly soon i hope.. As for the GDI issuse's you may have.. simply put they are just killing things they find nothing more.

If bringing them is going to a be a problem then they wont come. simple as. And it will be 100% Rpers only.

Its a good idea and would be a shame to waste it.
Martok
Martok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down