Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tavern Staff Wanted: Bartenders, entertainers, guards, and anything else!

+5
Ledgic
Jans Biornson
Littlepip
Skarain
Raenmar
9 posters

Go down

Tavern Staff Wanted: Bartenders, entertainers, guards, and anything else! Empty Tavern Staff Wanted: Bartenders, entertainers, guards, and anything else!

Post by Raenmar Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:39 am

*A poster pinned to the walls around all major Alliance cities, and around Goldshire and Kharanos.*

'Ello!

My name's Jelenn. Jell for short.

I'm a business-dwarf, an entrepreneur, a thinker! Oh yes! And I suppose you're getting all impatient and excited to hear of my masterpiece, so let me reveal it to you!

The greatest bar you will ever drink in, the jolliest tavern on the continent, I give to you: The Wet Clam!

The Clam will go down in history, oh yes! All I need is YOU! Whether you be a bartender, a bard or a bouncer, a brilliant entertainer or a mighty chef, The Wet Clam is ready to employ you!

Write to me, Jelenn Bluntblade, if you like the offer!

Pay and hours are negotiable!

((The Wet Clam is hiring! We'll be open for one day a week to start with, and the day is undecided. So if you're interested, just speak to me in-game and let me know what days you'd be available and we'll work something out. All sorts of characters are required: bartenders and chefs, entertainers of all types, and burly bouncers to break up any brawls that happen to occur. The roles are open to anyone: you don't need to be experienced in RP, just be reliable and enjoy tavern roleplay.

There'll be another post going up once we have our staff to explain more about The Wet Clam and why you should come!))
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Tavern Staff Wanted: Bartenders, entertainers, guards, and anything else! Empty Re: Tavern Staff Wanted: Bartenders, entertainers, guards, and anything else!

Post by Skarain Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:02 am

Question. Menethil Harbor is technically "Alliance ground", although one of the furthest outpost. How do you view the law enforcement to work there? It probably fall under Khaz'Modan Laws, but as its so far from everything, would it be more lose or free from being reinforced.

In other words, what ought to happen if a Wanted person make their appearance?
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Tavern Staff Wanted: Bartenders, entertainers, guards, and anything else! Empty Re: Tavern Staff Wanted: Bartenders, entertainers, guards, and anything else!

Post by Littlepip Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:12 am

Not much since there are few guards there at the moment, most of them argon and the few who remains there-.. Yeah I just said a pun there...

I think the guards are working their asses of to keep the water away from flooding their city and keeping the people calm.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jans Biornson Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:15 am

Uh! Uh! Another place where I may sing! Very Happy I might visit the tavern one day, when Jans here have returned to the north Smile
Jans Biornson
Jans Biornson

http://www.livogsang.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:50 am

Bavragor might go there when he gets the chanse, since he was born in Wetlands he would be interested in it :3
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:04 am

Skarain wrote:Question. Menethil Harbor is technically "Alliance ground", although one of the furthest outpost. How do you view the law enforcement to work there? It probably fall under Khaz'Modan Laws, but as its so far from everything, would it be more lose or free from being reinforced.

In other words, what ought to happen if a Wanted person make their appearance?

I'm confused as to why this particular point matters. Bouncers will break up fights and kick your arse out of a tavern. They aren't going to put you on trial. As for a wanted person you'd ask someone of standing, if there are any there, if not? Nothing, because theres nothing to be done.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Buren Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:08 am

Lolololo, barmaid ftw! *Nods hysterically*

EDIT: Now with bunny ears!
Buren
Buren

Character sheet
Name: Buren Agamand
Title: Captain of the Crusade

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:01 am

Isn't like Menethil.. flooded with water?
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:03 am

It's flooded, yes, but it's traverseable.

Also, I'm with Ledgic. They've got larger issues with what's going on in Menethil to care about keeping up to date on their wanted posters.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:07 am

Good. I am merely scouting for places and possibilities to find myself Roleplay outside major cities. Thanks for clarifying the guard situation.

On topic, i don't think i'll have characters to be as staff, but i'll make sure to visit regularly as a visitor.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:11 am

I often get lonely on Martha since I can't Roleplay in the major city's with her, I think that is why there are few evil Death Knights and in the end the Evil cults always die out.

Any way that is going a little far away from the topic so no discussion on that.

Also looking forward to hear about your Roleplay again Skarain, maybe you will get the chance to meet Martha one day :3
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:46 am

Senariul wrote:It's flooded, yes, but it's traverseable.

Also, I'm with Ledgic. They've got larger issues with what's going on in Menethil to care about keeping up to date on their wanted posters.
Unless of course you have a large reward on your head! Picture yourself having to guard a flooded outpost which is in the middle of nowhere. A hefty sum of gold would be mighty enticing!
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:48 am

Dwarven justice will not be evaded, you have the word of an Ironborndawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down