Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted - Stormwind Dockworkers, Sailors, Guards, Travellers and Randoms...

+9
Ishap/Virock
Borian
Destiny
Rmuffn
Ralegh
Lexgrad
erwtenpeller
Lorainne/Bridlington
Kaldur
13 posters

Go down

Wanted - Stormwind Dockworkers, Sailors, Guards, Travellers and Randoms... Empty Wanted - Stormwind Dockworkers, Sailors, Guards, Travellers and Randoms...

Post by Kaldur Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:15 am

The Night Elves are coming to Stormwind....

Wanted - Stormwind Dockworkers, Sailors, Guards, Travellers and Randoms... Stormw11

The Order of Natures Grasp has been busy battling cultists in the West over the last few weeks. Their investigations have shown them that the cultists in Darkshore are receiving supplies via ships travelling from Stormwind. The Order suspects there are cultists in disguise working at the city docks helping to move this cargo. Fortunately, the Order has managed to obtain a magical shard from the cultists, which glows strongly when placed next to anyone who has been working with the Darkshore cultists magic.

Next week the Order of Natures Grasp will send a task force to Stormwind. The Order will seek permission from the Stormwind Guards to search the docks, then round up anyone at the docks and use their magical shard to identify any hidden cultists, before turning them over to the appropriate authorities.

When: Wednesday 14/12/11 20:30

What We Need: We will need the help of other RPers who might be able to play the role of Stormwind guards, sailors, dockworkers, travellers etc. for this event, and hopefully show us some good Stormwind RP after the cultists have been captured or killed.

Please post below here if you may would be interested in helping us out, or send me an in-game message or poke (Kaldur).

Thank you

Keeper Kaldur Winterwind of the Order of Natures Grasp
Kaldur
Kaldur

Back to top Go down

Wanted - Stormwind Dockworkers, Sailors, Guards, Travellers and Randoms... Empty Re: Wanted - Stormwind Dockworkers, Sailors, Guards, Travellers and Randoms...

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:34 am

-1 reputation with Stormwind.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Wanted - Stormwind Dockworkers, Sailors, Guards, Travellers and Randoms... Empty Re: Wanted - Stormwind Dockworkers, Sailors, Guards, Travellers and Randoms...

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:09 am

Yay hardcore nelfies in stormwind!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:17 am

I can rename dreth, put on the blue uniform once more and be a docker of some kind .
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:30 am

Id reckon you can just contact the regiment for the guard part.
And ill see if anybody in the Cartel is interested in playing a dock worker for the event and all, wont be able to attend it myself due to the date, but if you send me a calendar invite ill see how many thugs i can get to play dock workers.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:35 am

I've got a travelling Journeyman. I'll poke you in-game-
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:20 pm

I can problary provide an alt for this.. I'm not completely sure because of the date though..
Destiny
Destiny

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Blake
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Borian Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Mhm.. I could schedule an arrival with Kul Tiran sailors untill then *nods*
Borian
Borian

Character sheet
Name: Borian / Gohman
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishap/Virock Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:54 am

If I'm around I'll help out and bring as many Disciples as possible to help out
Ishap/Virock
Ishap/Virock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:51 am

Whle you may be aware of it, or simply don't mind, i would like to point it out that on the same day is going to be the Community of Light gathering.
Of course that shouldn't mean much, but you may get less people than you could otherwise.

I won't be able to help this time, though it really sounds nice. Goodluck.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Killian Roque could be available for this in a S.E.A.L Operative capacity.
just whisper me some details.
Killian
Killian

Character sheet
Name: Killian Roque
Title: Si:7 Operative

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaldur Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:39 am

The Stormwind Mission
Wednesday 20:30 14/12/11

In-Character

Keeper Kaldur Winterwind could smell Stormwind before he could see it. The stench of human sweat and waste assaulted his nose, invoking images of streets and faces from years gone by. The last time Kaldur had been in the city he had been travelling back to the West, uncertain if his own people would accept him back. Today he was returning as one of their leaders. As he looked ahead from the stern of the ship, towers of brick and mortar slowly materialised through the fog, an unwelcoming facade of grey battlements and weaponry looking out to sea. The city wore new scars, as Kaldur did himself - a symptom of surviving in these troubled times.

Kaldur heard Commander LomenĂ¡r Nightsinger, co-leader of the Order, barking out orders behind him. He turned round to find the Order of Natures Grasp all assembled on deck. They had arranged themselves into three columns for the three different wings the Order represented. On the left stood Commander Nightsingers own Blackmoon Sentinels, the Orders highly skilled and disciplined Sentinel wing dressed in their shining armour. To the right stood the Wildhearts of Cenarius, led by Shan'Do Jondalar Greenfury. The Wildhearts were a clear contrast to the Sentinels. They were the Druids and other elves of the Order with the closest bond to nature, wearing clothing and armour of the forests own creation. In the middle stood the Guardians of the Moon, led by High Priestess Eavya Morninglight. Dressed in a collection of robes, they were the Orders most skilled practitioners of magic. Amongst the Druids and Priestesses of this wing stood the Highborne Arcanists, who after only a short time had proved themselves invaluable to the Order. At their head stood Archmage Theraluin Dawnspire, clutching the magical shard that brought them to Stormwind.

Kaldur cleared his throat and spoke to the assembled group.

"Brothers and Sisters. We are finally approaching the human city of Stormwind. Some of you will have never been here, others will know its streets well. Remember, the humans are our allies and whilst on their soil we treat them with the same respect we treat our own." Kaldur addressed the whole Order, but these words were aimed at just a few - the most traditional of elves who still saw themselves as superior to their young allies, and could quickly make the Order very unwelcome in Stormwind.

"Our mission in Rut'theran was a success." he continued. "As you all know we identified several disguised cultists and managed to capture one of their cargo ships, which confirmed the Darkshore cultists are receiving supplies from Stormwind. There must be cultists working at the Stormwind docks, and we have a duty to our allies to show them the traitors in their midst."

"Once ashore you will be split into small groups. Each group will be given a fragment of the cultist shard. The shard will glow brightly when it comes near anyone who has worked with the Darkshore Cultists magic. Search everyone at docks, round up the cultists. If they run, use whatever means necessary to stop them escaping. May Elune be watching over us."

Commander Nightsinger took over then, arranging the Order into small groups, whilst Kaldur watched over them with pride. They were his family, his life, and he loved every one.

Out-Of-Character

I hope some of you can still make our event tomorrow. We don't RP much in Stormwind so we are looking forward to interacting with the community you have there. Hopefully the text above explains a bit more of what we are doing in your city ^^. We will be looking for city guards to give us permission to search the docks and hopefully work alongside us, and disgruntled dockworkers, sailors and travellers to RP with while we check if any of them are cultists. If you want to join the raid-group tomorrow give me or another one of our members a poke.
Kaldur
Kaldur

Back to top Go down

Post by Dharum Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:17 am

I'll try to be there on Ironblood Trade Company worker.
*nod*

Dharum
Dharum

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:26 am

Nice post. I must say.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:09 am

Thank you guys, for those who came.

Had a great event Smile Lots of fun.
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet
Name: Eavya Morninglight
Title: Priestess of Elune

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:57 am

Yeah was nice to encounter some of the "real" elves at last...

Sorry I couldn't hang around for long, stormwind was in chaos last night >_>
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down