Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defias Brotherhood Information Thread

Go down

Defias Brotherhood Information Thread Empty Defias Brotherhood Information Thread

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:16 am

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7211962011

I have taken some time to put together a general information thread for the realm forum with some emphasis on the role-playing community. In my opinion this thread is a beneficial aspect to the realm forum to making it feel more alive, I've purposely left out a plethora of links and things so I could cross-link Drustai's thread which has been present on the forum for a fair amount of time and has also served a great purpose.

I hope that those in agreement with the aims and beneficial aspects of this thread could assist by either
a) Providing relevant information on any of the mentioned topics
b) Constructive critique on where it can be improved
c) Voting it for a sticky

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Defias Brotherhood Information Thread Empty Re: Defias Brotherhood Information Thread

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:52 am

Got a few whispers in-game regarding the creation of said post that were positive.

So far so good. Would be helpful to get some feedback/critique on where it can be improved.

Back to top Go down

Defias Brotherhood Information Thread Empty Re: Defias Brotherhood Information Thread

Post by Arabella Greene Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:59 am

Well you took the time to do it, so thank you. Smile
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Thanks Arabella.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:28 am

Bump.

Added a brief index.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down