Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[April's Fool] The Council of Councils - Definitive Solution to Defias' Ailments

+26
Buren
Raene
Ledgic
Raenmar
Odgan / Keag
erwtenpeller
Grim
Thelos
Drustai
Ixirar
Vaell
Demurral
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Seranita
Samian/Bismack
Antistia
Gogol
Kittrina
Gilran
siegmund
Feydor
Thrakha
Sullee Swiftspeech
Cid
Lexgrad
Melnerag
30 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[April's Fool] The Council of Councils - Definitive Solution to Defias' Ailments - Page 2 Empty Re: [April's Fool] The Council of Councils - Definitive Solution to Defias' Ailments

Post by Antistia Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:37 am

Vangrel Lansire wrote:me.

king of db.

Actually, that would be me. I'll quit studying law to return and ensure that this great server remains a quality server.

Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

[April's Fool] The Council of Councils - Definitive Solution to Defias' Ailments - Page 2 Empty Re: [April's Fool] The Council of Councils - Definitive Solution to Defias' Ailments

Post by Drustai Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:37 am

Antistia for Quality Administrator.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:11 am

Drustai you heretic and traitor.

Ban Drustai first Antistia.

Then ban yourself you wannabe American.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:15 am

Vangrel Lansire wrote:me.

king of db.

Long live the King!
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:16 am

Poe's Law everywhere this morning.
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:18 am

I think everyone should calm down! And realise that I alone should be made quality moderator. Bring some proper order to this circus of a sandbox.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:21 am

Vangrel, I propose an alliance. We work together to kill Gogol and only then do we turn on each other.

Van, after we kill Gogol I won't just ban you, I'll delete your account and everything you've ever written. Nobody will remember you.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 am

What if we all became quality moderators and banned each other at the same time?

What if it's all a game?

The rabbit holes goes further you think Neo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:25 am

If you make any more pop culture references, I'm pretty sure you will violate some copyright laws.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 am

Only if he posts something that he claimed he did by himself, when it is created by someone else and without the creator's permission.

So no. /shoo
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:43 am

Freedom for the little RP-er!

Down with the system!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:03 pm

omg I think the forum finally got broke.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:40 pm

I think we need a council of council's for the council's council's less rp more laws and less common sense.
We also have to acknowledge AD and Shaellysa for the great things they are and how much better both AD and Shael is in comparison with us simple db knaves
Though I do like the idea of our cities having a bit of a system, all the political rp forced down your gullet bores me
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:51 pm

well this is a very good incentive and I realy support this, i will definatly do what I can about directing people in this direction
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:28 pm

All decisions should just go through me. I'm the best RPer because I have won the most awards. I am Vaell Day-Lewis.

Grim:
Spoiler:
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Vaell, if you've any complaints then take it to whispers or PMs. Having said that, that's just your version of the story and when the one accused was poked we were given a completely different story. Unless you bring solid proof (Such as screenshots) then such accusations are nothing but empty as we can't see which side it is that's right.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 pm

What Gor said. Also, I never claimed we were saints, merely that our RP is doing fine.

Gief screenies via PM if you've got a genuine complaint. I'm happy to slap Marauders who misbehave.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrakha Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:03 pm

What they said. If you've got an allegation to bring up, you know how to contact us.
Thrakha
Thrakha

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Also, this was an April's Fool.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:20 pm

My career as a Quality Moderator, dammit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Quality Moderator is not a fancy title you receive, it is an attitude you carry in your heart!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:18 pm

the thing is, this would probably help people..
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Gor'Thrak Frosthowl wrote:Vaell, if you've any complaints then take it to whispers or PMs. Having said that, that's just your version of the story and when the one accused was poked we were given a completely different story. Unless you bring solid proof (Such as screenshots) then such accusations are nothing but empty as we can't see which side it is that's right.
Works for me. Plenty of people saw!
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Domovoi wrote:the thing is, this would probably help people..

This thing would be the most amazing thing ever if the entire server agreed on what makes good RP and as such could all agree on the ideal that this council would strive to preserve.

However, as it is, everybody has their own interpretation of how things -should- work, and it'd only create a ton of drama.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:21 am

Unity and Conformity sound awesome from a distance, but once the full force the Council of Councils comes down on you and tells you that you can't RP in Gilneas because in the last w-PvP campaign the Forsaken kicked the Alliance asses - then you would howl with outrage and curse ever liking this idea Very Happy
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next