Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A-RP] "Trade of the Tram", Recurring Underworld Gathering

+8
Coppersocket
Lelara
Allonia_Miral
Elric/Richard
Sullee Swiftspeech
Gilran
Gwenlyn
Skarain
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[A-RP] "Trade of the Tram", Recurring Underworld Gathering Empty [A-RP] "Trade of the Tram", Recurring Underworld Gathering

Post by Skarain Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:38 pm

[A-RP] "Trade of the Tram", Recurring Underworld Gathering Ryhiq410

The market of the Underworld, like any business, is in a constant motion. The trade of rare and dark goods frowned upon by the 'civilized society', ranging from necromantic tomes, poisons and potions, stolen goods and treasures, slaves and fel enchanted items is no exception of that. What once was only found in the darkest depths of Ironforge or in the tropical heat of Booty Bay have appear on new areas, including the last standing testament of Human might, the city of Stormwind. Deep beneath the city, in the marvel of technology built by the gnomes and far from the prying eyes of the law enforces the black market is planting new roots...

-------------------------------------------------------

"Trade of the Tram" is a recurring event organized roughly every second weekend, Friday evenings starting at 20:00 in Bizmo's Brawlpub, Deeprun Tram. The black market as a background reason, the real purpose of these events is to offer shadier characters, cultists, lowlives, assassins, criminals, thugs, warlocks and necromancers a recurring event and a place to gather with the other like-minded, scheme together and exchange ideas in an underground and 'away-from-the-public' environment, where such characters can appear openly without fear of being murdered by a mob with torches and pitchforks.

While the place is in close proximity of Stormwind and thus the Guard guilds and Holy orders may attempt to raid the place should the illegal activity be noted, it should be remember that the place is a death-trap with only one narrow exit and at least two escape routes*. The attempts could end extremely badly, even if backed with superior numbers.

(*the half-closed doors with red spinning lights above them. Hearthstone or teleportation spells can be used to "exit" through the passage when standing next to the doors.)

What to remember if attending?
While not required, visitors are suggested and recommended to bring their own goods and services for sale to spice up Roleplaying. I -strongly- recommend turning creature yells off from: Chat panel > General > Settings > Other > Creature Messages: Say, Yell, Emote. And turning off addons like DBM (Deadlybossmods), unless you wish your chat being crowded by massive loads of unnecessary text.

The Chat channel for the event is and general underworld activity is: Underworld

See the Contract Board (that is though still located in Underforge) for available jobs and tasks, or anything you could yourself nail there.

What about the Underforge?:

Last edited by Skarain on Fri May 10, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[A-RP] "Trade of the Tram", Recurring Underworld Gathering Empty Re: [A-RP] "Trade of the Tram", Recurring Underworld Gathering

Post by Skarain Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:40 pm

The next events will be held 8 & 9 of march, Friday and Saturday, starting at 20:00
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

[A-RP] "Trade of the Tram", Recurring Underworld Gathering Empty Re: [A-RP] "Trade of the Tram", Recurring Underworld Gathering

Post by Gwenlyn Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:55 pm

A neat location, only downside are the random NPC's around the arena that turn hostile and hit 30k on 90s, but makes it feel more real I suppose.

I am all for this on my warlock tomorrow night.
Gwenlyn
Gwenlyn

Character sheet
Name: Gwenlyn Stouthammer
Title: Senator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:04 pm

And while you are RPing in the Brawlpub, don't forget to have the following video on the repeat, it really suits the place. Smile

I do like the idea of this, Skarain. It's much more low levels friendly and easily accessible.
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:01 am

Trade of the Tram event can now be found on the Roleplaying forums of Woweu.

Also, requesting permission to add advertisements of the other recurring events on DB, if there are any other going than SW Council, to promote the Roleplaying on Defias Brotherhood.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:45 am

Skarain wrote:Trade of the Tram event can now be found on the Roleplaying forums of Woweu.

Also, requesting permission to add advertisements of the other recurring events on DB, if there are any other going than SW Council, to promote the Roleplaying on Defias Brotherhood.
Good idea. Ive been trying to get more active there too. We seem pretty active from the forum perspective, which is good!
I'll think of cartel events that might become reoccurring.
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:52 am

Sullee Swiftspeech wrote:
Skarain wrote:Trade of the Tram event can now be found on the Roleplaying forums of Woweu.

Good idea. Ive been trying to get more active there too. We seem pretty active from the forum perspective, which is good!

I got that fight night recurring semi-weekly already Sullee
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 pm

I was thinking of doing a "reoccuring events" post too, then stopped out of worry what would happen to the Underforge. But yeah, guess that problem is solved now.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Elric/Richard wrote:

When'sa the next time? I has an idea.
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Elric/Richard wrote:

When'sa the next time? I has an idea.

I've put it on "events" FIGHT NIGHT and the date. Was thinking every Monday since last fight night was Monday as well
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelara Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Am I right in assuming this is basically the Underforge event but moved to a more convenient location?
Lelara
Lelara

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Yes Lelara.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:13 pm

The event was fun, although numbers were drawn to another large event of the evening. Tomorrow, Saturday, it ought to be larger. Make it happen!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Had a good turnout on Saturday.

The next event will be next week, 15 & 16.3!

(Next week because i am unsure if i were able to hold it after 2 weeks, so rather holding it when i know i am able!)
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Just do it when you can/want to. Don't feel any pressure.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:40 am

That's what i am doing. I host these when i am able and i enjoy creating that Roleplaying. No pressure whatsoever Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarĂ²th / Olian Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:24 pm

For the lighties who is considering to show up, be expected to be greeted in this fashion:

[A-RP] "Trade of the Tram", Recurring Underworld Gathering WBQEM83
BarĂ²th / Olian
BarĂ²th / Olian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:43 pm

BarĂ²th / Olian wrote:For the lighties who is considering to show up, be expected to be greeted in this fashion:

I'm a street thug and I got greeted like that Neutral
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
BarĂ²th / Olian wrote:For the lighties who is considering to show up, be expected to be greeted in this fashion:

I'm a street thug and I got greeted like that Neutral

Error: insufficient street swag.
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:05 pm

The event returns this Friday and Saturday, at 20:00 and forward. Last week was great, let's see what the new week brings!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:13 pm

Busy tomorrow.....(getting pissed) Doing important research, so I can't attend.
But I will try my utmost to attend Saturday.
Although my character didn't want to stay for long...at all. It was good for what I was around for. Smile
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Due of the changes in my schedule, these events are put on hold for several weeks until i get a laptop capable of running Wow.

The next event was intended to be at 29.3-30.3. If anyone is interested of hosting the event in my place, feel free to contact me for any details you'd need regarding the task.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Trade of the Tram will return again on 12.4.2013 (Friday) and 26 & 27.4.2013 (Friday and Saturday). It means you'll have two entire weeks to steal from the rich, craft your goods, enchant your dark artifacts and write your tomes! The Black Market shall bloom again!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:15 am

Bump. This is this weeks Friday.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:42 pm

This is tomorrow. Bring your shady goods and shady persons to the place.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next