Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter delivered to Horde, Shado-Pan, and Alliance Leaders

+11
Grim
Amaryl
Thelos
Kristeas Sunbinder
Aariam
Calisar
erwtenpeller
Krogon Devilstep
Kozgugore Feraleye
Lexgrad
Drustai
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Letter delivered to Horde, Shado-Pan, and Alliance Leaders Empty Letter delivered to Horde, Shado-Pan, and Alliance Leaders

Post by Drustai Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:25 pm

To Horde High Command on Pandaria; the Shado-Pan; Marshal Gilran Steelfist of the Three Hammers; Emissary Calisar Ravencrest of the Night Elves. From Commodore Areyah Conover, Minister of Defense of Stormwind.

Letter delivered to Horde, Shado-Pan, and Alliance Leaders Stormwind_64

FRIDAY, Dec. 7th. [29]

War in Pandaria has erupted suddenly and violently. It has caused incalculable damage to Pandaren territory and people as a result of physical devastation and sha manifestation. With reinforcements of both Alliance and Horde arrived and the war accelerating, the threat of further damage to non-essential targets is greatly increased.

Therefore, Alliance Command offers the following proposition: A meeting between leaders of all three factions, in neutral ground, to discuss the establishment of laws of war. Intent of such laws would be to minimize threat to neutral Pandaren settlements on the Pandarian continent and may additionally include discussion on magical and alchemical weapons of mass destruction and the treatment of prisoners of war. These laws shall apply only to conflict on the Pandarian continent, though may be extended to conflicts beyond its borders if agreed upon by all parties involved.

If accepted, it is suggested that the Shado-Pan Monastery or Temple of Jade Serpent, or an equivalent location chosen by the Shado-Pan, be used as neutral meeting ground.

This war is between Alliance and Horde. Not Pandaren. Rules must be put in place so as to prevent damage to non-combatants.

Commodore Areyah Conover
Minister of Defense of Stormwind

((If the Horde accept, this would ideally be sometime at the early parts of the campaign. Preferably Monday, or even Saturday if we can get something going in such short notice (Sunday has events already sadly). It should include only senior commanders, and perhaps their seconds, but no one else as it will have to be done through RID/BattleTag chat which will limit the amount of participants to about 10 people. If limit is reached, priority will be given to commanders while any 2ICs will have to sit out.

This specific letter was sent only to leaders of major racial commands (Horde, TTH, NG, and Shado-Pan). If Horde accept, and we can fit additional people into chat, I may also invite select subordinate guild leaders (such as DoL and SW Regiment). Sadly, the RID/BT chat limit really restricts how many people we can invite.))
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Letter delivered to Horde, Shado-Pan, and Alliance Leaders Empty Re: Letter delivered to Horde, Shado-Pan, and Alliance Leaders

Post by Lexgrad Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:55 pm

((Last time it was tried

I am hoping for more of the same!!!!!))
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Letter delivered to Horde, Shado-Pan, and Alliance Leaders Empty Re: Letter delivered to Horde, Shado-Pan, and Alliance Leaders

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Unto Commodore Areyah Conover, Chieftain Kozgugore Feraleye gives greetings,

In response to your letter, we of the Horde agree to meet with you on neutral grounds, on the condition no more than one personal guard be brought along and weapons be allowed to be carried, yet be to remain sheathed.

Send us word of your time and location. We shall send envoys or leaders accordingly.

With respect,
Kozgugore Feraleye
Chieftain of the Red Blade
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:16 pm

To Kozgugore Feraleye, Chieftan of the Red Blade. From Commodore Areyah Conover, Minister of Defense of Stormwind.

SATURDAY, Dec. 8th. [29]

Chieftan Feraleye,

Your condition of no more than one personal guard be brought is accepted. Weapons may be brought, but the Shado-Pan will confiscate them for the course of the meeting.

The Shado-Pan have stated their preference for the Temple of Jade Serpent as the meeting ground. The day shall be Monday, at eight in the evening.

Commodore Areyah Conover

((can change date if it doesn't work for people. Since Monday is the official start of the campaign, I recommend delegating events to sub-leaders to carry out while the envoys are at the neutral summit.

For Alliance side, I have sent calendar invites to myself, Gilran, Valestrion, and Paozi. The final Alliance spot is reserved for the elf rep, if they choose to participate. The other five spots are for the Horde reps.))

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Drustai wrote:
To Kozgugore Feraleye, Chieftan of the Red Blade. From Commodore Areyah Conover, Minister of Defense of Stormwind.

SATURDAY, Dec. 8th. [29]

Chieftan Feraleye,

Your condition of no more than one personal guard be brought is accepted. Weapons may be brought, but the Shado-Pan will confiscate them for the course of the meeting.

The Shado-Pan have stated their preference for the Temple of Jade Serpent as the meeting ground. The day shall be Monday, at eight in the evening.

Commodore Areyah Conover

((can change date if it doesn't work for people. Since Monday is the official start of the campaign, I recommend delegating events to sub-leaders to carry out while the envoys are at the neutral summit.

For Alliance side, I have sent calendar invites to myself, Gilran, Valestrion, and Paozi. The final Alliance spot is reserved for the elf rep, if they choose to participate. The other five spots are for the Horde reps.))

monday at 8 is the first battle, if i recall
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:43 pm

monday at 8 is the first battle, if i recall

There are no scheduled battles except for what is planned by the factions. It's not like, say, the Kalimdor Campaign where you knew the date, time, and location of every battle beforehand. For here, it's basically putting both factions in the same zone, and telling them to have at it. If one side says, "We'd like to attack X", and the other side agrees to defend X, then there's a battle. The campaign could consist of a battle every day if the sides decide to just have at it, or only one big battle on the very last day after several days of strategic preparations.

So, Monday at 8 is the start of the campaign. But not a battle. At least, Gilran said he had no battle planned and I think Ska talked to Koz and there were likewise no battle plans. If that has changed however then we can put it at a different date or time.

Last edited by Drustai on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:46 pm

The horde is becoming weaker. Should have used the opportunity of that meeting to slaughter the alliance generals.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:33 pm

I did indeed put up an event at 20:00 come Monday, but it's not for any pre-scheduled battle. I had more intended that to be a second chance for the Horde to properly meet, and to get them to start working together. Details on that will follow by that time, though rest assured there's some stuff planned there.

On that note though, I may need a bit of time to show up ICly if this Horde-Alliance meeting is to take place at 20:00. Shouldn't be any more than fifteen minutes though.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:19 pm

((I could bump it to 21:00.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:58 pm

No worries, 20:15ish should be easily doable!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:16 pm

I could make Monday night if you still require an elf rep (I'll talk to our Commander and Keeper, as this is a military campaign I'd like to offer them first dibs) for Monday night if this is still going ahead?
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Private letter to the Council of The Order of Natures Grasp

Commodore Areyah Conover has met with myself and Darathir at the Waystation. At last a formal invitation to battle has been received. A promise was made that no insult to our kind was intended at the recent War Council.

I understand that for many this offer and promise comes too late, our agreement was to have nothing to do with this encounter.

Still the entreaty is there for our support, with given understanding that we will offer no aid or assistance to any Death Knights operating within the Alliance forces. Our boundaries are clear.

If any Kaldorei wish to heed the call to battle, now is the time to call them forward.

Further to this, I have discussed a formal Embassy to be created in Stormwind with the Commodore. I will pursue this further. Given the news that Maelmoor Lightbringer has recently applied for Minister of Foreign Affairs, hope flickers that perhaps we can mend the splinters in our relationship with Stormwind before we break with them completely.

Hail to the night
Calisar Ravencrest
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Calisar wrote:I could make Monday night if you still require an elf rep (I'll talk to our Commander and Keeper, as this is a military campaign I'd like to offer them first dibs) for Monday night if this is still going ahead?

Monday night is going ahead, yes.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aariam Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi, I'll be there.
Aariam
Aariam

Character sheet
Name: Aariam Nightborne
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:49 am

To the Shado-Pan; to Kozgugore Feraleye of Orgrimmar; to Gilran Steelfist of Ironforge; to Aariam Nightborne of Darnassus. From Areyah Conover of Stormwind.

TUESDAY, Dec. 11th. [29]

The following is the first draft of the policies discussed during the summit at Temple of Jade Serpent.

Please review and ratify, or make comments where clarification or change is desired.

Only Stormwind, Ironforge, Darnassus, Orgrimmar, and Shado-Pan are required signatories for ratification. However, it is also the opinion of Stormwind that the other nations of the Grand Alliance and the Horde shall be requested to sign this document.

Commodore Areyah Conover

Spoiler:

Last edited by Drustai on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:52 am

No armies of magic, including elementals, demons, undead, or sha, shall be employed within the continent of Pandaria.
Does that mean that Army of the Dead is not allowed?
What about groups of death knights and forsaken?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:54 am

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:
No armies of magic, including elementals, demons, undead, or sha, shall be employed within the continent of Pandaria.
Does that mean that Army of the Dead is not allowed?
What about groups of death knights and forsaken?

Army of the Dead and similar Demonology abilities would be considered OOC, since you obviously can't limit people using it in the actual battles.

Groups of death knights and forsaken does not fall under this as they are not minions. Good catch, will need to add that as an exception.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:58 am

The Shado-master ratifies the document by signing it with his birthname: Paozi Wulong and stamps it with an official Shado-pan seal.

Letter delivered to Horde, Shado-Pan, and Alliance Leaders Achievement_faction_shadopan
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:40 am

<A few notes have been scribbled in between some of the lines.>

III. ART. 3.
"I request our agreement to the prohibiting of the fel and dark magics be included here."

CHAPTER V. Signatories

Signed and ratified,
Kozgugore Feraleye of the Warsong, Chieftain of the Red Blade

<The remainder of the signatory has been marked by a blood-smeared stamp of the Red Blade tribe. On the bottom right of the paper, something that looks like a little doodle of a cartoonesque wolf sticking out his tongue to the reader has been scribbled. It's likely not made by the same hand as that of the writer.>
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:24 pm

I'm sure the orcs can prevent forsaken from using plague.

>.>

<.<

>.>

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:30 pm

There -are- no Forsaken around at present. Either way, there has been some agreements made on that topic in the past already, so it's nothing new.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Besides, a violation of these terms of engagement is bound to lead to some very interesting role-play to say the least. Whether the rules are abided to or broken, they are bound to be an addition to the war!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Paozi wrote:Besides, a violation of these terms of engagement is bound to lead to some very interesting role-play to say the least. Whether the rules are abided to or broken, they are bound to be an addition to the war!

Exactly.

To quote part of a post I made on the council forums...

"The purpose of this is to give a framework by which to base cross-faction RP around (and to facilitate the inclusion of neutral factions). In the past it's all been very hodgepodge. Lots of chest beating and war-making, but little real reason to actually maintain diplomacy, which should continue to happen despite a state of war. By having a document like this, we give ourselves something to work around... either in attempt to follow it, subvert it, or to yell about breaches made to it (whether they be player breaches or canon breaches)."

This is not an OOC document. It is an IC one. Once it goes public, people can react to it in whatever way they see fit.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Drustai wrote:
II. ART. 4.
No physical or magical weapons of mass destruction, including mana bombs, magical rituals of greatly destructive effect, or high-yield thermal or nuclear explosives, shall be employed within the continent of Pandaria.
WHAT??

NO NUKES??
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:08 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:
Drustai wrote:
II. ART. 4.
No physical or magical weapons of mass destruction, including mana bombs, magical rituals of greatly destructive effect, or high-yield thermal or nuclear explosives, shall be employed within the continent of Pandaria.
WHAT??

NO NUKES??

You could always breach the rules.

In which case we will freely deploy ours.

Letter delivered to Horde, Shado-Pan, and Alliance Leaders 800px-Skybreaker_bomb_bay
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next