Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter delivered to the Disciples of Light

5 posters

Go down

A letter delivered to the Disciples of Light Empty A letter delivered to the Disciples of Light

Post by Drustai Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:56 am

[written in smooth, flowing handwriting]

Good evening,

This is Arcanist Drustai, of the draenei commune New Argus. I require to speak with one of your members, as he is a witness to an incident that I am soon to be tried for. I do not know his name, and thus can only describe his appearance and the situation itself to allow you to identify him.

The incident was as follows.

Several days ago, this member, wearing gray armor with silver trim and a swooping, bird-like helmet, was present at the shooting of a young woman, and shouted for medical aid. I was within earshot, and arrived to assist. Due to the seriousness of the wound, it was necessary for me to use drastic measures to keep the woman from dying. She was stabilized, and then taken to the Cathedral to recover. However, as a result of the means I used, I was detained by the Stormwind guard.

Regardless of how your member feels about the measures used, I would very much like to speak with him prior to my trial on Thursday the 24th. I ask that you please ask your members for the one involved in this incident, and direct him to come visit me at the cells of the Stormwind command center. I ask for swiftness, and would like to see him this day, Wednesday the 23rd. The sooner, the better.

Though less likely, if any of your order knows the victim and her friend, whose names I also do not know, I would appreciate seeing them, as well.

I greatly welcome any assistance in this manner that you can provide.

Thank you, and Light's grace.

~Drustai
Arcanist of the New Argus Commune

---------------------

((The member in question was Valtén.))

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

A letter delivered to the Disciples of Light Empty Re: A letter delivered to the Disciples of Light

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 am

Drustai gonna haaaang :'(
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

A letter delivered to the Disciples of Light Empty Re: A letter delivered to the Disciples of Light

Post by Yarnaat Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:22 am

This was all a part of my (Soolíe) grand plan!
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 am

Light's grace.

Like a puppy with a tail between it's legs..

What did you do Dru!?
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Drustai wrote:
((The member in question was Valtén.))

Guessed as much Very Happy

I linked this topic on our forum.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down