Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<Barnebys Brawl Club> First Brawl-Night is now set!

Go down

<Barnebys Brawl Club> First Brawl-Night is now set! Empty <Barnebys Brawl Club> First Brawl-Night is now set!

Post by Rend2 Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:19 pm

((Following note is put up in bars around Stormwind))

IC

The first Brawl Night held by Finneus Barneby is now set for people that wish to attend. Wether you're a fighter or a spectator, there is place for you to. Anyone may enlist as a fighter and compete for the reward of -TWENTY- gold coins!
Bets may be placed on whom you think will win. In case of winning you're bet you'll win double the amount of which you put in. The event will take place this Saturday, Deeprun Tram. Look forward to see you all there.

OOC

When, where? Saturday, 20.00 Realm Time. At the Blue Recluse Inn.

I wish to fight, how do i enlist? Extremely simple, come down to the Blue Recluse during this week (preferably before Friday whenever I'm online.) and enlist yourself IC'ly.

So you decided to go with the Lamb ultimately? Not at all, I'm using one of the platforms inside the Tram for the actual Fighting. Enlistment and so on is carried out at the -Blue Recluse-

Hope we can get a good turnout for our first night. Afterall, feels like a new concept for a RP-Guild and i hope it really proves this idea to turn out good.

Thank you all.

:EDIT: I just found out that the Catacombs part of the Lamb was sealed. Which instantly became problematic, the new location for the fighting is therefor at the Tram. Enlistment and such is carried out at the Blue Recluse Inn, Mage Quarter.

Rend2

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down