Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyb0rline DBS - To Catch a ERPer

+17
Zhakiri
Lavian
Sanara
Kozgugore Feraleye
Jayse
Wubeh
Grufftoof
Phreek
Shaena/Enys
Nayan
Mandui
Morgeth
Elízabéth Moren
Geldar
Cathee Norris
Zinkle Figgins
Gunnell
21 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cyb0rline DBS - To Catch a ERPer - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyb0rline DBS - To Catch a ERPer

Post by Shaena/Enys Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:11 pm

hmmm looks familier the emotes...

My guess its has to be Valkyrx and his partner in crime Vannflaske. Ever since they tried to rape my char. I got my watchfull eye on them.

Shaena/Enys

Character sheet
Name: Enys Moonhawk
Title: Aide to the Elder of Cenarius

Back to top Go down

Cyb0rline DBS - To Catch a ERPer - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyb0rline DBS - To Catch a ERPer

Post by Gunnell Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:13 pm

Shaena wrote:hmmm looks familier the emotes...

My guess its has to be Valkyrx and his partner in crime Vannflaske. Ever since they tried to rape my char. I got my watchfull eye on them.

Valkyrx and Sisia.
He promptly cyb0red three other people on the same day. Sisisa one, who asked her (Him?) to marry her after.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Phreek Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:15 pm

And Morgeth is right. *inserts an "as always"* "Very Happy"[/quote]

As always.
I dont want to see two people tickle eachothers fancies in public, and not in /e infront of me in a game either.
BUT I couldn't care less really about what people do in /p or /w .
...But god help me it does let me giggle.
Phreek
Phreek

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:21 pm

I wish I could find the "worm cave" screenies that Koroko had in LS...

They were brilliant. One typo and the it became a much more fun.

ERP can indeed be part of your character. People have sex lives right? So your character can, as part of their life, right? Have I played that side of characters? To some extent, omg, I have.

Cybor is just a version of instant messenger sex, only you have an avatar to watch/move and some other people around to take screenshots and laugh. So long as its consenting members yadayada you know the score...

I don't think I've ever gotten why people get so worked up over random folk writing naughty stuff in a game like this. I might understand the whole "some are under-age" argument, but the level of disgust is just a bit interesting to me. There's people out there who get off on asians taking a shit on eachothers face, on fucking animals, and god knows what. I'll bet my ass on that several people in this forum have sexual habits that'd make me cringe and run the fuck away. So if you learn to keep this stuff "private", then what's wrong with that? I don't give a shit about what people write to eachother in /p, as long as I don't have to see "he luvs hur cunt" in some open emote when I'm out getting myself killed by dwarves. Why get worked up over it?

I don't get worked up, but I can always (wrongly?!) have a giggle at the things some people do to be "sexy". But two elves one cup? No thanks...

Last edited by grufftoof on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:21 pm

So, much, hypocrisy.
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Wubeh wrote:So, much, hypocrisy.

I hate hypocrisy. Apart from my own.

Thats a quote to take with you!
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:30 pm

You know what never fails to amuse? Those who post it. Now that is lolsworthy.
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:31 pm

There is no word named ERP. It is cybor whether people think its a rude word or not. ERP is a word invented by roleplayers that felt ashamed of what they did and wanted a 'lighter' word for it to excuse themselves. Try to look it up yourselves, ERP is not a real word. It is all called cybor, even if its character development or just for the sole purpose of fapping to emotes. What amuse me the most in all of it, is when people desperately try to convince me there is a difference. I don't care if people cybor, so I don't see why people feel the need to convince me there is a difference between cybor and the made up word 'ERP'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybor
"Cybersex is commonly performed in Internet chat rooms (such as IRC, talkers or web chats) and on instant messaging systems. It can also be performed using webcams, voice chat systems like Skype, or online games and/or virtual worlds like Second Life. The exact definition of cybersex—specifically, whether real-life masturbation must be taking place for the online sex act to count as cybersex—is up for debate.[1] It is also fairly frequent in on-line role-playing games, such as MUDs and MMORPGs, though approval of this activity varies greatly from game to game. Some online social games like Red Light Center are dedicated to cybersex and other adult behaviors. These online games are often called AMMORPGs."

Last edited by Saihna Trollbane on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Aren't all words invented?
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Gefafwisp *nods*
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Completely disagree there. There is no word "cybor", and the closest meaning to that word, has to do with robotics, cyberspace and future fiction. Razz And gosh, some people are worse gossip-addicts than some old ladies in my grandma's village... -.-
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Thats true, its cyborsex in full.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:35 pm

In other news...

Headmaster suspended for using big face child as sattelite dish..

Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Nayan wrote:Completely disagree there. There is no word "cybor", and the closest meaning to that word, has to do with robotics, cyberspace and future fiction. Razz And gosh, some people are worse gossip-addicts than some old ladies in my grandma's village... -.-
Yes! I was thinking about the exact same thing! xD Have you noticed how many of them are actually male? And then they accuse females for being gossipers. Pffff. Hypocrisy indeed.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Saihna Trollbane wrote:Thats true, its cyborsex in full.

Well I'll use the proper term in the future then, Saihna.

"Roleplay(ing)". Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:38 pm

[05:39:13] [faight] Cyber with me, Nihilanth
[05:39:32] [Nihilanth] faight how do you liek it
[05:39:37] • Nihilanth puts on robe and wizard hat with mudkip on it
[05:39:44] [faight] omg
[05:39:48] [faight] I'm done.
[05:39:52] [faight] that was all I needed
[05:39:59] [Tehdork] lolol
[05:40:07] [Nihilanth] <3
[05:40:17] [faight] ilu
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:39 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ERP

You mean you never heard of effective radiated power?! I am disappoint!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 pm

And then they accuse females for being gossipers. Pffff. Hypocrisy indeed.

Yeah, I mean, how are you supposed to Gossip from the kitchen?
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Wubeh wrote:
Yeah, I mean, how are you supposed to Gossip from the kitchen?
Technology is indeed very helpful in cases such as this. These things exist for real, I shit you not.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:46 pm

And who'd give you one of em? huh?

You should be happy we let you wear anything at all.
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Damn it Wubeh, I'm trying not to be sexist here and you're ruining it by making me laugh ><

Aaand on topic, I prefer to call it "cyber" wether it's for RP or for someone's jollies, because everyone knows what you mean anyway, although it could technically be "RP-Cyber", kind of like the difference between regular PvP and RP-PvP, hooah?
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:02 pm

The real gems are HS'ing into the Wintergarde keep inn and bumping into some at it in /e. >_<. True story while levelling my alt last week.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Cyb0rline DBS - To Catch a ERPer - Page 2 Great_success

And seriously, I laughed so hard at certain people in this thread, you know who are.

Razz
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Vargosh/Trave/Thandros wrote:

This is where you're doing it wrong. ERP is still rp, character developement, and all that.

Buuuullshit.

Who has time to run around typing that crap? Sorry, but I can just as well develop my character by agreeing with someone that our characters were "intimate." I don't need to sit in front of the screen for however long it takes and emote this stuff out. My characters are sexually active, none of them are virgins (bua ha ha!) and the people I've RPed relationships with respect the fact that I don't want to emote that stuff out. There's more fun things to do than type sexual actions.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not 100% against cybor. I just don't feel it belongs in WoW-RP. There's lots more to do than that and I don't make time for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:11 pm

I agree, I keep the sexual stuff for offline time and imagination, and go hump my bf instead. I don't care what others do really, I just find it extremely boring to RP that out when I can go do it for real.

Also, please try to keep it decent. Just cause we all have different opinions does not mean it has to go into insulting (not saying anyone did, just a reminder cause it feels a bit tense here already).
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next