Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Alliance Must Stand as One

+13
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Lorainne/Bridlington
Osmand
Melnerag
Tollir
Sanara
Amaryl
Kristeas Sunbinder
Antistia
Shaelyssa
Theo
Gogol
Magaskawee/Anaei
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Grand Alliance Must Stand as One Empty The Grand Alliance Must Stand as One

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu May 24, 2012 7:28 pm

*Distributed amongst all Alliance capitals, in all embassies, it is clearly to be read by all.*

Brothers and Sisters,

I departed the Ironforge Senate today, mending a bridge between the Kingdoms of Stromgarde and Ironforge. The weight on my heart that alliances could be made up of hate, was too much. After doing so, I felt I must implore to all of the Alliance a simple message. Respect. We are all of us, subjects of the Grand Alliance, we are different by virtue of our many faiths, ways of thinking and geography, however we have the Grand Alliance in common.

For years Ironforge and Stromgarde acted as foes, we shared harsh words and broke many friendships. Yet tonight it was shown the will to move on, many of you share this story, of breaking Alliances, breaking friendships. However I feel we should come together! We should be one again, as we were.

So I ask you, members of this Grand Alliance; be you Stormwinder, Bronzebeard, Gnomish, Draenic, Kaldorei, Arathorian, Wildhammer, Dark Iron, Gilnean or of Theramore.. Remember your pact with the Alliance, remember what we are. What we represent. We are justice and honour against the savagery of the Heathen Hordes of the Warchief.

I pray this finds you well, remember our Alliance, remember our fallen heroes, and should you find that conflict comes to you. We are not savages, speak, talk it out.

Your Sister,
Anaei Lionmane

(OOC: Tonight a great conflict was removed, for years the tension between the Dwarven and ARathorian community has been no secret. Through a simple session of speaking, ICly it was seen to be silly. I would like to thank those who are willing to put the past behind us. And implore people on this server that, if drama arises.. Step back, take a deep breath and talk it out. Lest it affect the rp of our server we love so much.)
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

The Grand Alliance Must Stand as One Empty Re: The Grand Alliance Must Stand as One

Post by Gogol Thu May 24, 2012 8:01 pm

*Public announcement in relation to the proclamation by Anaei Lionmane.*

The letter which you Anaei Lionmane write now is completely and utterly false. You have merely proposed to the Senate and begged for our forgiveness, that we have accepted or have stepped towards friendship is a fallacy and propaganda used to strengthen your position. I warn you now, that you are not the charge of the Senate and you have no right to determine what we do or what we do not, as it stands your proposition is only under revision and nothing more, do not proclaim victories where there are none.

There is still investigations being made as to how and why the Orcs would have accepted the cease fire pact, allowing the Arathorians to flee, as the green skins have had no history of showing mercy prior to this event.

Arkadii Irondawn
Senator of Trade and Thane of Clan Irondawn

(OOC: The Dwarven community holds no grudges OOC, and we are very pleased to hear that some of the Arathorian community might have decided to drop theirs. For we agree, causing drama affects the server badly, let's hope there will be no more of it.)
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

The Grand Alliance Must Stand as One Empty Re: The Grand Alliance Must Stand as One

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu May 24, 2012 8:11 pm

*A similar public rebuttal is issued*

Your excellency,

I am unsure why you would declare publicly against my letter, tonight I mended a bridge, your Senators including your High Judge, officially discounted this pact nonsense. Nor did I beg for forgiveness, I offered a fresh page of friendship. Which your Chancellor warmly accepted. I realize you still have much to discuss, nor do I speak for the senate. However nothing I have said is false, to claim it propaganda is quite silly, and makes you seem harsh.

However, I will digress, I have other matters to attend, the majority of Senators at your table showed the will to move on, are you now saying that they do not speak for the people? Should you wish to contest my letters in future, I would ask your ambassador does so, or the Chancellor. However I will gladly accept your trade requests, I am eager to discuss them.

I hope in future you feel the wish for the Alliance to function as a whole senator, like your colleagues.

Ancestors bless,
Anaei Lionmane.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Thu May 24, 2012 10:36 pm

*a short and obviously rushed letter is sent*
Did you forget the people further north fighting the undead for the alliance? I find it insulting that our years of work and lifes given have gone unoticed.
*signed Theodric Lightsoul* Of the Lordaeron Alliance.
Theo
Theo

Character sheet
Name: Theodric Lightsoul
Title: Lord/Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu May 24, 2012 10:41 pm

(OOC: *Places face on desk and slams it heavily* Hell screw it, yeah.. I forgot. You're all damn Argent Neutral Crusaders now anyway! Pfff.. Lordaeronic..)
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Thu May 24, 2012 10:45 pm

(( Neutrals? That's news to me, we're alliance. and you just insulted him big time Razz))
Theo
Theo

Character sheet
Name: Theodric Lightsoul
Title: Lord/Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Thu May 24, 2012 11:09 pm

This great and celebrated peace was all thanks to Geralda's amazing ambassadorial skills of course
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu May 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Theo wrote:(( Neutrals? That's news to me, we're alliance. and you just insulted him big time Razz))

((I was being sarcastic. Clearly she didn't leave you out on purpose, not to mention I was sorta writing nations. Lordaeron is a nationality still but has no government.))
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Fri May 25, 2012 5:35 am

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:
Theo wrote:(( Neutrals? That's news to me, we're alliance. and you just insulted him big time Razz))

((I was being sarcastic. Clearly she didn't leave you out on purpose, not to mention I was sorta writing nations. Lordaeron is a nationality still but has no government.))

((I would like to lodge a formal complaint on behalf of Her Majesty's government due to the above statement...))
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Fri May 25, 2012 6:27 am

Antistia wrote:
Anaei/Vezullia wrote:

((I would like to lodge a formal complaint on behalf of Her Majesty's government due to the above statement...))

((It's like the English saying the U.S. didn't have a governement in 1780?))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri May 25, 2012 7:58 am

Antistia wrote:
Anaei/Vezullia wrote:

(( Pretenders?! This means War! ))

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Fri May 25, 2012 8:40 am

Antistia wrote:

((Squatters do not constitute a government!))
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Fri May 25, 2012 9:21 am

((On the other hand one could see the Humans as Native Americans and the Forsaken as the U.S.))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Tollir Fri May 25, 2012 9:56 am

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote: ((It's like the English saying the U.S. didn't have a governement in 1780?))

(( Last time I checked, Lordaeron didn't have a centralised government or captial city still active within the region. ))
Tollir
Tollir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri May 25, 2012 9:56 am

((I want to clarify to all that The Holy Light, through Its Prophet Anethion and the Prophet's Vicars, has made it known that all humans are one race, that should have one religion, one culture and one king-emperor. Emperor Varian Wrynn!))
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Fri May 25, 2012 10:43 am

Melnerag wrote:((I want to clarify to all that The Holy Light, through Its Prophet Anethion and the Prophet's Vicars, has made it known that all humans are one race, that should have one religion, one culture and one king-emperor. Emperor Osmand Lightguard !))
Fixed for you.
Osmand
Osmand

Character sheet
Name: Brother Osmand Lightguard
Title: Abbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Fri May 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Mani wrote:
Kristeas Sunbinder wrote: ((It's like the English saying the U.S. didn't have a governement in 1780?))

(( Last time I checked, Lordaeron didn't have a centralised government or captial city still active within the region. ))

((this opens the avenue for an interesting question actually
Has Lordaeron, as a nation, ceased to exist? Has the ruling dynasty (Menethil), been replaced with a new one (Windrunner, though officially it isn't a dynasty but you get my point), therefore meaning that the nation still exist? Does Lordaeron still exist, and if so, what's the name or whatever of the Forsaken state? Hmm...))
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Fri May 25, 2012 12:34 pm

(( Gilneas is part of the Lordaeron sub-continent. It has a centralised government. ))
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri May 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Antistia wrote:
Mani wrote:

Has Lordaeron, as a nation, ceased to exist? Has the ruling dynasty (Menethil), been replaced with a new one (Windrunner, though officially it isn't a dynasty but you get my point), therefore meaning that the nation still exist? Does Lordaeron still exist, and if so, what's the name or whatever of the Forsaken state? Hmm...))

(( Well, its clear that the Alliance hasn't given up on Lordaeron, both politically as economically, (though militarily it is questionable) as seen in the efforts of rebuild and resettle the western-lands, like the peasant militia in Andorhal. ))

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tollir Fri May 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Lorainne wrote:(( Gilneas is part of the Lordaeron sub-continent. It has a centralised government. ))

(( Gilneas is Gilneas, lordaeron is lordaeron. I do believe that they are represented differently. I don't argue the fact that lordaeron is still a part of the alliance, it just has no form of centralised government))
Tollir
Tollir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Fri May 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Amaryl wrote:
Antistia wrote:
Mani wrote:

(( Well, its clear that the Alliance hasn't given up on Lordaeron, both politically as economically, (though militarily it is questionable) as seen in the efforts of rebuild and resettle the western-lands, like the peasant militia in Andorhal. ))

((True, I would, personally, argue that the Kingdom of Lordaeron, that is to say Lordaeron as a nation, has not ceased to exist. However, Sylvanas now sits upon the throne, and as such is the queen of the kingdom of Lordaeron. The Alliance, as you said, is obviously trying to get its hands on Lordaeron, and holds some territories, but the kingdom is currently ruled by Sylvanas.))
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Fri May 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Mani wrote:
Lorainne wrote:(( Gilneas is part of the Lordaeron sub-continent. It has a centralised government. ))

(( Gilneas is Gilneas, lordaeron is lordaeron. I do believe that they are represented differently. I don't argue the fact that lordaeron is still a part of the alliance, it just has no form of centralised government))

(( Since the Forsaken control the lands from Hillsbrad to Tirisfal, and then the majority of the Western Plaguelands; can Lordaeron really still be considered existant let alone part of the Alliance? I was under the impression Lordaeron was lost, since there isn't much left and its capital city is in the hands of Sylvannas. ))
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri May 25, 2012 1:52 pm

((Undercity is ours for the taking. All it needs is our King being pissed off about your pharmacy.))
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri May 25, 2012 2:26 pm

(( Yeah but our king has notorious vengeance problems, about being stuck in a gladiator cage fight, so he rather fight over some barren lands that nobody would want to use if they had better options))

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Fri May 25, 2012 2:33 pm

(( I imagine it wasn't Anaei's intentions to have two pages of discussion regarding which place has a Government. If you guys want to discuss all that, please make a seperate thread for it. ))
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next