Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H/A] Apprenticeships and Tutoring in The Dark Arts

5 posters

Go down

[H/A] Apprenticeships and Tutoring in The Dark Arts  Empty [H/A] Apprenticeships and Tutoring in The Dark Arts

Post by Gesh Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:52 pm

There are many monstrosities that exists within our reality that by there very nature are incomprehensible to our mortal minds, but these planes of insanity, destruction and sorrow are far more easily manipulated then we believe and many would hope, they burn at the very tip of our finger tips.

[H/A] Apprenticeships and Tutoring in The Dark Arts  Warlock_crest

You need only to reach out and grasp them.

Last edited by Lin'ith on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

[H/A] Apprenticeships and Tutoring in The Dark Arts  Empty Re: [H/A] Apprenticeships and Tutoring in The Dark Arts

Post by Gesh Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:00 am

OOC of character information

So I've personally dabbled in arcane related roleplay within The Alliance and found the most enjoyable element to the experience was the relationship between student and teacher and the path both individuals take, how it twists and turns and can greatly help offer a wealth of fun for both roleplayers involved!

Heres a list of some loose ideas.

Tutor:

- Gaining some responsiblity in character and dealing with the actions and consequences of your students education and the student themselves.

- Involvement between pre-established groups of magic users, both of The Dark Arts and other schools.

- Exploring what drew your character towards such a path, the drawbacks, the perks and how it's made them who they are.

- Realationships and plots based around Fel Magic, Shadow Magic, Necromancy and all the bad stuff that can really make or break who your character is.

and many more!

Student

- Starting off with a completely blank character and letting the flow of roleplay shape them into something truly awesome.

- Learning the lore around The Dark Arts from both an IC and OOC point of view, seeing which one you find -coolest-, or which one suits the personality, soul or general feel of your character.

- Creating lasting relationships with your tutor, other tutors and other students.. with possible generations of apprenticeships that could lead to prosperity, rivalry and destruction.

- Understanding how a society of black magic users would work in various social environments within The Horde.

And many more!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

[H/A] Apprenticeships and Tutoring in The Dark Arts  Empty Re: [H/A] Apprenticeships and Tutoring in The Dark Arts

Post by Vaell Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:47 am

I take it you are not publically looking for applicants and students ICly, as Fel magic is highly illegal in Alliance territory?

Either way, I always welcome new enemies to spicen the rp up so good luck !
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 am

This is for The Horde, hence the [H].
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:56 am

Lin'ith wrote:This is for The Horde, hence the [H].
My bad, I read the first line about the Alliance before reading the title.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:57 am

Student and mentor RP is awesome, but I sadly don't have any characters fit for this at the moment. Good luck though!
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:07 am

No worries!
Anyway to your comment about having enemies..

If this program turns into more of an active warlock based force, perhaps something to rival that of The Violet City? Cross-faction events would be something I'd love to do!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Cross-faction stuff is unfortunately very impractical. I hope you manage to find a student!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 pm

This initiative has been given a name!

The Dreadstone Covenant, or simply The Covenant!

Is taking both masters and novices within The Dark Arts.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:05 pm

So, I've rolled a warlock on both The Horde and The Alliance.

Depending on which faction gets more support for the system, I'll be settling in there.

However, if Alliance is chosen. I'll be setting up the ' School ' outside of any Alliance City.

Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Tonights Arcane Conclave may be a good place for you to let this be known.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:31 pm

I've got an evil fellah on Alliance who's skilled in hemo&shadowmancy.
So this is certainly an interesting thing, should it reach Alliance!
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down