Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! Returning player, slightly. Tiny bit. Maybe.

+7
Jemerick
Raelan
Lexgrad
Ledgic
Lavian
Mikasa
Neyvin/Noxie
11 posters

Go down

Hello! Returning player, slightly. Tiny bit. Maybe. Empty Hello! Returning player, slightly. Tiny bit. Maybe.

Post by Neyvin/Noxie Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Hey everyone, some of you may know me as either Noxie, Shanre or Nerisja. Been playing WoW for a looooong time, then stopped and had a pretty good break from it.

But I kinda miss it. I miss dallying around, random RP, some PvP and PvE and all that stuff. And obviously, I'm thinking Defias Brotherhood is the right server to go to, seeing as I've been on it since it's release day. Then again, I'm wondering if I should move to a new server - to attempt to get that whole fresh experience thingie back. (Also, PANDAS LOL. I WANT.)

So really - I got a couple of questions. Anyone still around who might know me? How's the random RP holding up? (Alliance and Horde) and a few general questions to how the server life as a whole is doing. If anyone would be kind enough to answer, I'd be quite cheerful.

Cheers!
Neyvin/Noxie
Neyvin/Noxie

Back to top Go down

Hello! Returning player, slightly. Tiny bit. Maybe. Empty Re: Hello! Returning player, slightly. Tiny bit. Maybe.

Post by Mikasa Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Ohai Nox.
I have no clue of what them silly RP'ers are doing. Kinda outside their big concrete wall these days.
But I'd say all in all the server is still doing good and we're still very much alive around here. Atleast I haven't seen any drastic changes in 'server life'.

Soo, get back here 'n' shizzle since it's good (bad) for your health!
Mikasa
Mikasa

Character sheet
Name: Mikasa Angelos
Title: Retlol God

Back to top Go down

Hello! Returning player, slightly. Tiny bit. Maybe. Empty Re: Hello! Returning player, slightly. Tiny bit. Maybe.

Post by Lavian Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Ohai Nox. I know you too well. Unfortunately I quit WoW, but I think you knew that.

Might be back for pandas though. I havn't decided yet but nice to see you come back yet again. Razz
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:28 pm

The smrt crew is still here for you, Lis.

P.S - I miss your face. (And the rafters)

Ahem, a more serious answer with regards to RP. It's still there, still going strong in Stormwind from what I can tell. Though, obviously it's not as bustling as it's been. Alliance and Horde RP are actually starting to become quite similar in terms of what you can get and who from. Random RP still exists for sure, but guilds are slowly edging for the take-over as far as I can tell. If you went to another server I'd only whisper spam you until you came back/died anyway.

So, Defias it is, amirite?
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Dont know you, but we are all lovely still. Come back!

Also the avatar will get a headache if she doesnt come down soon.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:25 pm

I KNEW YOU'D BE BACK.

YOU ALL COME BACK EVENTUALLY.
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:18 pm

I'll forever remembering you for giving me my broom.

Welcome back, Noxie.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:55 pm

NOXIEEEE! COME BACK TO ME SO AVE CAN BE HAPPY AGAIN!
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Hai Noxie.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Sexton Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi. I shall be (hopefully) the first to offer you a Scroll of Resurrection. A character boosted to level 80. I know you want it.
Ron Sexton
Ron Sexton

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:39 pm

omg I miss you. friggin' better come back.

DB is still the way to go, I'd say. The face of SW RP has changed, some new guilds and old guilds gone, but in general things are still happenin'. And a lot of those who know you are still around!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Mr. Jack wrote:Hi. I shall be (hopefully) the first to offer you a Scroll of Resurrection. A character boosted to level 80. I know you want it.

She was on yesterday on a level five shaman, so. I imagine she's either paid for a month already, or someone ress'd her earlier :p
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:31 pm

In before another hunter. Lis always remakes hunters.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyvin/Noxie Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Always nice to see some friendly faces! Though I imagine I will be splitting my time between DB (my real true WoWhome) and my friends server.

Also, I made shammies this time. No hunters. It's true!

(Though I will admit to the hunter being my first idea :<)

As for scroll of rezzing - not needed. Usually they don't work on danish people either, we got some weird ass legal stuff here or w/e. We couldn't really use the level with a friend boost thing either (that was a while ago, I know, but still.)
Neyvin/Noxie
Neyvin/Noxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Bugger your friend, tell them to come to DB!

Ahem, no, I understand. Jus' bring 'em to DB if they get bored... hinthint....
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down