Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Warning regarding the Goons and this Forum!

+21
Raviran / Reynar
Kil'drakor
Elízabéth Moren
Ataris
Antistia
Geldar
Etular
Nayan
Morgeth
Gogol
Saevir
Mandui
Lavian
Whiston Farley
Quin
(Goggy) - Exilius
yenai
Wubeh
Baròth / Olian
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Cathee Norris
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official Warning regarding the Goons and this Forum! - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Warning regarding the Goons and this Forum!

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:15 am

Nayan wrote:I don't deny it, I just don't bother. Unlike the rest it seems. -.-

And if the fact someone doesn't bother hurt you that much, then don't reply to it. Razz
Because it doesn't hurt you that much. Then it's okay . Right? Razz

Weak politics Rolling Eyes

Okay, maybe I just discuss to discuss now.

Back to top Go down

Official Warning regarding the Goons and this Forum! - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Warning regarding the Goons and this Forum!

Post by Geldar Mon May 03, 2010 11:19 am

Our official goverment standing is that Goons do not excist, anyone claiming otherwise will take a ride in the Party Van. But, it would be good if they GTFO`d already.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Mon May 03, 2010 11:30 am

Veratic wrote:Okay, maybe I just discuss to discuss now.
I know Razz *bonks*
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Mon May 03, 2010 11:52 am

Geldar wrote:Our official goverment standing is that Goons do not excist, anyone claiming otherwise will take a ride in the Party Van. But, it would be good if they GTFO`d already.

I would like to add to this that people will be photoshopped out of existing screenshots should they go against the government, USSR under Stalin style. Razz
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Mon May 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Geldar wrote:Our official goverment standing is that Goons do not excist, anyone claiming otherwise will take a ride in the Party Van. But, it would be good if they GTFO`d already.

Clearly the Goons is a matter of fiction that Saren is using to his own ends. He's just manipulating you and you're playing right into his hands!

(Sorry for the OT, couldn't resist :3)
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Mon May 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Antistia wrote:

I would like to add to this that people will be photoshopped out of existing screenshots should they go against the government, USSR under Stalin style. Razz

And also, anyone that goes against the government shall be fed opon by ten-thousand Hamsters opon death.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Mon May 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Now that it hasn't turned out to be the role-play apocalypse after all, and these rules aren't even remotely enforced by the moderators, I think it's best if this 'warning' was removed all together and we let common sense be the decisive factor instead.

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:07 pm

can this go yet
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Not if you keep bumping it, for sure.
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Everytime a Goon smiles a puppy dies.
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Nayan wrote:Not if you keep bumping it, for sure.

I'm on to you!
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malanar Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:01 pm

I don't get the original post. o.O

I mean, I don't feed Goons myself but...

How does banning people here, on a spearate forum, have anything to do with them posting in threads by the Goons on the DB realm forum?

Hope I understood the semantics of the original post well enough to properly form that question. Suspect
Malanar
Malanar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gharb Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:11 pm

I suppose if you feed gnoos the attention there - it's like supporting them, making them smile and consequently, as been mentioned above, puppies die.
Being here is on the contrary - supporting the community that gnoos are mocking and trashing.

That means that both feeding gnoos and being here is sitting on two chairs at once. Which rarely happens to be real and clever.
Gharb
Gharb

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://gharb-rogue.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:52 pm

I appreciate it took you 40 minutes to reply last time in a non usable fashion. You're the superiour admin over me now please man up and make us forget about this shame that was created on these very same forums.
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:29 pm

There's a few nice goons out there; there's one who is giving me mega discounts while another actually roleplays and does it well. There's one that gives gem cuts for free and, if he doesn't have the recipe, he'll go get it before doing the cut for you. There's a few, but really, this has become a silly rule and interaction with the troublemakers should be banned, not the ones who actually follow the rules.
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Jakins wrote:There's a few nice goons out there; there's one who is giving me mega discounts while another actually roleplays and does it well. There's one that gives gem cuts for free and, if he doesn't have the recipe, he'll go get it before doing the cut for you. There's a few, but really, this has become a silly rule and interaction with the troublemakers should be banned, not the ones who actually follow the rules.

I agree with you 100% here, I've met a couple of goons who are actually really cool people. Judging people on being part of a particular guild is just dumb, how would everyone here like it if people assumed all rpers were just fat neckbearded geeks who sat around playing dungeons and dragons in their mother's basement all day or whatever? It's the same thing.
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2