Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Warning regarding the Goons and this Forum!

+21
Raviran / Reynar
Kil'drakor
Elízabéth Moren
Ataris
Antistia
Geldar
Etular
Nayan
Morgeth
Gogol
Saevir
Mandui
Lavian
Whiston Farley
Quin
(Goggy) - Exilius
yenai
Wubeh
Baròth / Olian
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Cathee Norris
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official Warning regarding the Goons and this Forum! Empty Official Warning regarding the Goons and this Forum!

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:34 pm

After discussing with the Moderators this is how we are going to make sure that we feed the Goons as little as possible. You may think this is harsh, alas this is not for the sake of one or two people that are trigger/post-happy and just makes it worse. This is for the sake of all roleplayers here so listen up.

We are not going to tolerate roleplayers on this forum that go and post in the realm forum in threads regarding the Goons. If you wish to go that way you will have to swallow your pride, and post as a secret alt, to spare the rest of us.

If we are to 'survive' these invaders, we need to stand together. But this also means that each and every one of us has to take the responsibility to not post in threads regarding the Goons and just feed the meat grinders.

So with that said, if you so dearly feel inclined to post in those threads, make sure to do it with an alt. I don't care really. But if you do post with the character that you have on this forum also, you will risk a ban. Call it harsh if you will, but this is to make sure that when dragging yourself down into the mud you do not bring the whole community with you.

That is all. Thank you.

- The Mod Crew
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Official Warning regarding the Goons and this Forum! Empty Re: Official Warning regarding the Goons and this Forum!

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:11 am

Good decision!
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Official Warning regarding the Goons and this Forum! Empty Re: Official Warning regarding the Goons and this Forum!

Post by Baròth / Olian Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:30 am

Bennedict wrote:Good decision!

Indeed, let's hope that this whole Goons thing won't be as dangerous as we have feared. Razz
Baròth / Olian
Baròth / Olian

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:20 am

I can still troll them for being retarded in the PvP forum, right?

Most of them seem to have no clue what so ever about pvp so they are easy targets Neutral
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by yenai Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:40 pm

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=12947128463#7
post nr 7
* Saxe
* < The Crystal Guardian… >
* Darkmoon Faire
I think its cute that the community has even threatened to ban people from their roleplay forum if anyone gives in to the Goons' attempts at trolling on the realm forums.

yenai

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Yeah posted it already, and some little bird has sung into my ear about our community'ere already containing a dirty' little mole
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:47 pm

I wasnt aware that I represented the db rp community, however I'm glad you elected me your president
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:48 pm

It's really hard not to quote the - "Goon alt trying to make up for the lack of Goon Drama threads on the forum ? "

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:12 am

Draniah wrote:It's really hard not to quote the - "Goon alt trying to make up for the lack of Goon Drama threads on the forum ? "

Sad
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:39 pm

I heard <Goons> are leaving...

Confirm/Deny?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sun May 02, 2010 6:48 pm

No idea but they never seemed to be a problem anyway.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Veratic wrote:I heard <Goons> are leaving...

Confirm/Deny?
Any decent sources to support that or was it just some random comment from someone to pass time?
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 7:07 pm

RL friends from The Third Way *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Sun May 02, 2010 7:20 pm

I'm not seeing any reason why TTW would be better informed about the goons than everyone else.
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Sun May 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Can't help it, but I got really big issues with authorities..
Viva la revolution?
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Sun May 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Veratic wrote:I heard <Goons> are leaving...

Confirm/Deny?

Awh... But I didn´t even get to ignore them?
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Mon May 03, 2010 8:12 am

I'd consider this a false rumor. Maybe mainly because a goon sat in trade this morning and spammed "Goodbye goons" and "Rest in peace, Goons", as well as claiming that they had all moved to Argent Dawn. All the Goons are still there on the armory, so I very much doubt they'd transfer off somewhere this soon.

Alot more believeable to just make people think they're going, so they can be a little smug when they stay and do something nasty or whatever. But heck, not like they have proven to be worse than any of the other idiots.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon May 03, 2010 9:41 am

-Can- they even transfer that soon? Isn't there a timer for how often you can transfer? Or is that just me mistaken.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Mon May 03, 2010 9:49 am

Can't believe people fell for such a simple ploy. If they leave, good riddance. If they don't, they just made you discuss them -again-. Gg. Razz
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Etular Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am

Have there even been any Goon topics lately? I haven't seen any...
Etular
Etular

Character sheet
Name: Etular Fizzlebomb
Title: Demonology Student of GAIRDAS

http://www.etular.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:53 am

Nayan wrote:Can't believe people fell for such a simple ploy. If they leave, good riddance. If they don't, they just made you discuss them -again-. Gg. Razz
What are we discussing oh-wise-one? I just said what I heard.

Most likely a rumour Goons started.

Hence I gave you the Confirm/Deny option.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Mon May 03, 2010 10:56 am

You are not the only being in the world, oh-smartass-one. Seen it ingame too. Razz

PS: You still fail for bringing it up for discussion Wink
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:01 am

I -heard- it. I'm not active at Horde. If a discussion hurt you that much then stay out of it Razz

It's not like it takes effort to write a few words and post it.

Oh noz ze goons made me post Sad Sad Sad

Apparently, you all deny it, so there is nothing to discuss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Mon May 03, 2010 11:04 am

I don't deny it, I just don't bother. Unlike the rest it seems. -.-

And if the fact someone doesn't bother hurt you that much, then don't reply to it. Razz
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon May 03, 2010 11:07 am

It's not like the Goons receive a euro per word typed discussing them. No reason to avoid such a convo as if it were AIDS xD

Anyways, baseless rumors are baseless. So, we better move on, nothing to see here.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next