Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of the Broken Keel: Community Service Announcement

+18
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Nayan
Lavian
Neyvin/Noxie
Shrogan
Cathee Norris
Gunnell
Arinith
Guldujenu
Wulfenbach
Kil'drakor
Gogol
Zhakiri
Etular
(Goggy) - Exilius
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Mandui
Wubeh
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tales of the Broken Keel: Community Service Announcement - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of the Broken Keel: Community Service Announcement

Post by Arinith Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:59 pm

*sobs* I've been trying not to... But even having the urge is unnatural, isn't it? I mean, no normal person would do this, right? Right?!
Arinith
Arinith

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Broken Keel: Community Service Announcement - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of the Broken Keel: Community Service Announcement

Post by Nayan Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:31 pm

In regards to sleeper accounts, don't worry. We have IP adresses from their ad-Vent-ures and we can easily detect them if they are on these boards. Wink
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arinith Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:40 pm

\o/ Yay for our super mod team~
Arinith
Arinith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Wait... Someone ventharassed them?

Gief soundbit!
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Bennedict wrote:Wait... Someone ventharassed them?

Gief soundbit!

Other way around, some butthurt maggots from SGE wanted to get revenge on Shrogan, so they gave the Goons the SGE/BW vent info coupled with the SGE OOC channel name instead of bringing the issue to Shrogan in person.
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:51 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Cut. I don't mind you posting on these forums and all but I have always had a pet hate for that avatar. I can't explain this myself.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Though seriously. What butthurt SGE's? If it's personal you can PM me. This just sounds wierd due to the fact that SGE's are betraying their own kind in some revenge of god knows what?
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Ovelia "Snow" Adair wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Cut. I don't mind you posting on these forums and all but I have always had a pet hate for that avatar. I can't explain this myself.

Though seriously. What butthurt SGE's? If it's personal you can PM me. This just sounds wierd due to the fact that SGE's are betraying their own kind in some revenge of god knows what?

Then its working as intended, but I will probably commision a friend of mine to draw me a new avatar, Mini-chibi anyone?

As for the SGE rats, Im fairly certain I know who they are, and they apparently dont aggre with how Shrogan is leading the guild and instead of talking to Shrogan about it, they pull a stunt like this. It does not surprise me though, it was the same even when Tziak was emperor, people talked smack about Shrogan in the OOC channel when he was not around. Mandui can fill you in on the details im sure.

Either way, its not my problem.
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Tbh, you say you have their ISP's- You sure that they're not proxy's etc.?

That and if they're THAT good they'll just renew their IP...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Was it recorded? Cause me wants to hear Very Happy
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:26 pm

SGE rats?!

I was told that it was Bloodwind, someone got the SGE vent server info from the BW forum...Atleast that is what Mandui told me. <.<
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Overestimating is as bad as underestimating, Cya. Wink
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:28 pm

'

Last edited by (Goggy) - Exilius on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Nygarth/Rir'rae wrote:SGE rats?!

I was told that it was Bloodwind, someone got the SGE vent server info from the BW forum...Atleast that is what Mandui told me. <.<
That's no longer valid. Bloodwind's clean. SGE's vent info leaked otherwise, not from Bloodwind.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Ahh, I see. Fair nuff.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:30 pm

There was a topic posted on the offical DB forums from an alt claiming that this was the case, could be someone trying to divert attention from themselfs but it seems plausible enough.
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Mandui wrote:

That's no longer valid. Bloodwind's clean. SGE's vent info leaked otherwise, not from Bloodwind.

Let the mud-flinging begin? >_>

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Mandui explained to me. This sucks.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Yes. Yes it does.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Some butthurt maggot wanted to get revenge on Shrogan!

(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Still... Was it recorded?
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Bennedict wrote:Still... Was it recorded?
No. Even if it was, you'd be listening to people being annoyed for not getting a response while they're trying to troll the channel, whining about not causing enough drama and eventually leaving out of boredom Very Happy
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:43 pm

xD

Btw, anyone else have this overwhelming image of a teenager Goon, begging their mother for the money for the transfer and getting wftpwned by their mother telling them. "NO!".

I think of that and it makes me lol, in the light of this cyberterrorism! :O
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Nygarth, these are goons.

They will just steal their parent's credit card. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Fiends.

Now I have the image of dunstable chavs. QQ.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next