Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SW Council] Invitation to new applicants (Tues. 28/2)

3 posters

Go down

[SW Council] Invitation to new applicants (Tues. 28/2) Empty [SW Council] Invitation to new applicants (Tues. 28/2)

Post by Valerias Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:34 pm

IC:

The Stormwind Council, in lieu of the number of open positions at present - those being the seats of Trade, Defense, Education, Culture, and Health - wishes to extend an invitation to those citizens of the Kingdom of Stormwind who are interested in applying for one of the above chairs to attend a forum of questions and answers before a gathering of the Council.

This forum is to be held at 20:30 on the Tuesday of this coming week in the library of Stormwind's keep. If you are an interested applicant, please attend to present your interest and your queries as well as to answer questions from the council members.

The public is not invited to this forum, though the usual council meeting will be held afterwards at 21:00 in the petitioners' chamber.

King's honour,
Rohwyn Leomin
Chairlady

OOC: Since we have many new applicants recently, we would love to bring them together to talk about their respective interests in the seats, etc. If you can't make it, that doesn't mean you're out of the running - please just PM or otherwise contact one of the council members and we can work something out!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

[SW Council] Invitation to new applicants (Tues. 28/2) Empty Re: [SW Council] Invitation to new applicants (Tues. 28/2)

Post by Nevarda Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Something has urgently come up IRL, Sad I'm so sorry. Can I please meet you IC at some point in the near future? I am so sorry.
Nevarda
Nevarda

Character sheet
Name: Nevarda Marianna
Title: Sergeant

Back to top Go down

[SW Council] Invitation to new applicants (Tues. 28/2) Empty Re: [SW Council] Invitation to new applicants (Tues. 28/2)

Post by Valerias Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Of course <3

I'll send you a PM and I'm sure we can work out another day for a one-on-one IC meeting.

I'd just like as many people to be there as possible for the sake of the other ministers, and so that there can be debate if multiple people are applying for the same seats.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:56 pm

ps this is next week
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:17 am

Oh thank god, i just read it and thought myself tardy.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Just a reminder that we would love to see all our new applicants (those of you who can make it) tomorrow!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Thanks to all of you who were able to make it! (And to our fine SI:7 agents in the background, of course.)

Sorry no one had long to speak, but we didn't want to keep everyone there for ages. If you have more to say, or want to lobby for why you are awesome, feel free to send in-game mail or post letters here: http://www.defiasrp.com/t1034-letters-to-the-stormwind-council

The council will take some time for discussion, IC and OOC, and make some announcements next Tuesday.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down