Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An invitation to all people of the Horde

+6
erwtenpeller
Xen-tau
Zinkle Figgins
Muzjhath
Krogon Devilstep
Kozgugore Feraleye
10 posters

Go down

An invitation to all people of the Horde Empty An invitation to all people of the Horde

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:48 pm

An invitation to all people of the Horde,

The Horde is a unity that has been formed for a common purpose: Survival. Orcs, tauren, trolls, goblins, elves and Forsaken; we all have our own reasons for being a part of this unity. In survival however, we are united. The Red Blade tribe has been a home for any and all orcs of the Horde for the past several years now, and is still a haven that provides shelter for any survivors of the Homelands that are willing to walk among their own kin.

The purpose of the Red Blade is twofold: To preserve a safe future for the heirs of our legacy, and to uphold the morals by which we do so. The orcs have had a long history on Azeroth of being demon-bound. No longer are we bound to these creatures of deceit. We are masters of our own. As such, we have gladly allied ourselves with the trolls, tauren and goblins on Kalimdor, and the Forsaken and blood elves on the Eastern Kingdoms. We wish to share this future with our allies, and therefore seek to open our doors to not only orcs, but our allies, in particular those closest to our hearth, the noble tauren and the fierce trolls, as well.

A pack united under a single entity has always proven to be the strongest. The Horde is no exception to this. Any allies who wish to join us our efforts to maintain a strong and safe Horde are at any time free to seek us out, travel with us, and fight with us. Our cultures are very much alike, and as such, we wish to hold no secrets to those closest to us. Should you prove yourself a valuable and worthy ally, you will have an entire pack – an entire family – at your disposal. The advantages of such a natural entity requires no explanation.

Should you wish to join in our company, write a letter or be free to find any other means of contacting us. We will return an invitation with our latest location accordingly, as our pack is constantly on the move.

For the glory of the Horde, and the blood of the tribe,
Kozgugore Feraleye
Chieftain of the Red Blade tribe

OOC explanation:
As those of you familiar with Orcs of the Red Blade know, we have been an orc-only RP guild on Defias Brotherhood for nearly as long as the server has come to existence. Though we aim to keep it this way, we have now started to open up our doors to any other races, with particular interest in tauren and trolls, that are willing to join us in the RP experience all over Azeroth and Outland. Our goal with this is to provide the community with some well-needed tribal RP again, as we have found out that, sadly enough, the tauren and troll communities on Kalimdor in particular could use a bit of a boost.

An important note here is that this is by means no recruitment to the guild. Should you be interested in becoming a part of the RP experience with OotRB, you simply need to contact me or any of our officers for an IC invitation. Although you will not be invited to the guild, you will receive an invitation to all of our calendar events, and the latest information on our activities and whereabouts. This means that you could still be a part of your own guild, and still be able to come on over and RP with us whenever you would like to. If this initiative kicks off well, we might just open up for more opportunities altogether.

If you would like any additional information or the like on the guild, our website can be found here. Our recruitment topic can be found here.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

An invitation to all people of the Horde Empty Re: An invitation to all people of the Horde

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:08 pm

\o/ Awesome-sauce. i gots me a Tauren to get shifting!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

An invitation to all people of the Horde Empty Re: An invitation to all people of the Horde

Post by Muzjhath Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:17 pm

All horde players that wants more RP orc or not can benefit from this.
You'll get to hear stories and find out who the true ruler of the trbe really is and what a slut the ruler is as well! *cackles*
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:01 pm

I'll definitely poke you on my Orc alt - he's a warlock yet an extremely reserved and descrete one, I hope it's not a problem.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:03 pm

It seems like an interesting event, and I'm sure my guild would love to participate in Orc RP. Most of us are elves though, so we'll be travelers. =P
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Just keep your filthy greenskins out of sillyspoon.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Some of my guild members might be interested in stopping by.

Morinth is nice, she offers good honest work to people too! So we're not all bad, got some nice orcsies and trollsies and taurensies too!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:34 am

Im more than happy to see this, I'll certain be keeping an eye out for more Tauren!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm rolling a Tauren Druid now. So to be involved with this should I attempt to contact a OotRB Officer? I know little about Horde roleplay on Defias so I wouldn't know where to go/begin. The character will only be a diversion to Helmfrid however, hope that's alright.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Any kind are welcome, even elves, so long as they don't aim to harass or maim any of our orcses, of course. Wink

And Helmfrid, alts are of course accepted as well. And yes, you can simply join in by contacting any of our officers (a list of which you can find in our Registry topic), or simply myself. I'll give you the location as to where we can be found at what times, and such.

Do keep in mind that we'll be located in Northrend for a few more weeks to come, however, so you'll need to be in the possession of an WotLK expack. Being low level is not a problem, as we can summon you and we will remain in mostly safe areas. Whenever we do head out towards mobs, we'll be able to protect any lowbies. Wink
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 pm

Brilliant. I would like to thank you all in this guild for the initiative. It gives us Alliance roleplayers a stepping stone and/or an excuse to venture into Horde roleplay. We could always make an Orc and join but as the title of the other topic states, Horde: More Than Orcs, this is a very nice way to try and represent that. I'll be in touch.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:58 pm

If I ever feel the urge to migrate my shaman, I'll poke you guys. But I think 3 active characters is more then enough for now xD
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:11 pm

DRS has tried before, didn't work involving more races. But feel free to try yourself.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Cid wrote:DRS has tried before, didn't work involving more races. But feel free to try yourself.

That was likely due to you including military gnomes, of which our server has a near non existant population. no offence, but we're opening up to all kinds of Horde roleplayers, not just a narrow near extinct variety.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Doesn't really matter to me whether it works or not in the end, really. We just want to give an additional spot of RP for any Hordies looking for it. Which seems well-needed in my eyes, as there are relatively few out there.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Looks like a good initiative for sure!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:Looks like a good initiative for sure!
Le bump!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down