Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elfe Magazine presents: Silvermoon's top 10 dates

+12
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Celistra
erwtenpeller
Tso/Feloreth
Kaleil Sunstrike
Gustov
Emrys
Sylvina
Florizel
Kristeas Sunbinder
Morinth
Darilas
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Elfe Magazine presents: Silvermoon's top 10 dates Empty Elfe Magazine presents: Silvermoon's top 10 dates

Post by Darilas Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Silvermoon’s hottest dates

1.Sig Nicious – the flamboyant guitarist of the Azeroth-famous Tauren Chieftains. Still has countless of fans throwing their underwear at him. Revealed in Elfe magazine that he prefers to wear tanga bottoms himself.

2. Lady Sylvina Fireheart – A true lady who overcame many a setback in her life. Recently conquered death. Dark and elegant, she is a force to be reckoned with. Always wears top of the bill fashion.

3. Emrýs Sunwing – Stunning and adorable, the girl who every man wishes to be his. An excellent cook who manages to maintain a perfect figure. Her shiny blonde hair is the envy of most aspiring young girls.

4. Sir Florizel – A true gentleman who manages to make many a heart stop when he passes by. His noble style inspired the number 6 of this list to one of his most famous outfits, the ‘sailor suit’.

5. Haris Pilton – The famous socialite currently resides in Outland, but can’t miss on this list (or we’ll get in trouble with her agency, who also demands she is in the top 5)

6. Darilas Sunleaf- Lionfeet – the fabulous fashion designer recently played himself in the picture with an impressive fashionshow. Is an expert on the area of dating. Elfe Magazine apologizes for having overlooked him in last year’s top ten.

7. Aishling Silversun – Ambassador of the Sin’Dorei society. She’s confident and peculiar and thus a real asset to any gentleman’s arm. Elfe Magazine commands her for her ambition and style.

8. a succubus – Dangerous but always in vogue, these demonettes are never dull. Must be approached with caution and preferably an escape route.

9. Lady Rayia – this lady recently arrived in our capital city and has already set quite a reputation for herself. She’s the self-proclaimed ‘rose of Silvermoon’ and has, as rumor has it, attracted the attention of the number 4 on this list. Smart as she is, she keeps him wanting. For now.

10. Champion Vranesh – the figure of the champion can hardly be overlooked. Even though he is never seen outside the city walls, he still maintains his title –and the smell of shoe-polish in his hair.

((OOC: this was purely written for fun and some casual RP. Based on people I rp with so don't be offended when you feel you should have been in this list but are not Wink For a complete issue of Elfe, follow this link: https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1RqDdu7MwV_MsqK9m3kUGikNaIHcb762D8Hd4-gxoM9E&hl=en&authkey=CLrSvKMF&pli=1))

Last edited by Darilas/Annyra/Irelia on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Elfe Magazine presents: Silvermoon's top 10 dates Empty Re: Elfe Magazine presents: Silvermoon's top 10 dates

Post by Morinth Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Your list is all wrong I'm afraid! It lacks Morinth on the number one spot.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Elfe Magazine presents: Silvermoon's top 10 dates Empty Re: Elfe Magazine presents: Silvermoon's top 10 dates

Post by Darilas Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:00 pm

I never RP with you and you are never in Silvermoon! Very Happy Plus, I put a npc on one exactly to avoid whining about the spot. Or wait, no, I direct all complaints to the editors of Elfe.
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:10 pm

I feel like Kris dodged a bullet.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Kris is a boring married man who'd never date anyone else. :p (<3)
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Florizel Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Note to self: start a band.

Hmmph!
Florizel
Florizel

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Oddly enough... Morinth is a Sig Nicious fan. ;_; Bring up the topic in conversation and she'll drool all over you.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvina Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:39 pm

I am flattered. Surprised Thank you for the Elfe mag. *goes to buy dozens of the magazines and then sends them to everyone she knows*
Sylvina
Sylvina

Character sheet
Name: Sylvina Fireheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:34 am

I already told you this, but I am going to say it again! I love the style you used to write this, could have been plucked straight out of an actual magazine xD And still nicely WoW themed ^^

Good laugh and yay, 3rd place : D
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustov Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Syl? Are you nuts? Syl is a Man-Eater. Get her drunk and all hell will break loose.

PS: Lazaros will return to SM, Syl Smile .
Gustov
Gustov

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Darilas/Annyra/Irelia wrote:Kris is a boring married man who'd never date anyone else. :p (<3)

What about Kal!
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Where is Kraes of Eversong?
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Strike's missing too!

*Gigglesnort*
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:45 am

Kal, remember that it's not my chars who write the magazine but fictive editors. Wink And sorry bud, but Haris Pilton's agency is a powerful force in the fashion world. She steals a spot. XD Tso, Morinth: Kraes has a troll groupie and Strike -is- a troll. You don't really think that editors of a stylish Sin'Dorei magazine would include them, do you? :p
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 am

*Stabs Rayia in the face repeatedly*
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Florizel Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:24 am

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:*Stabs Rayia in the face repeatedly*
Don't do that, Lady Scuzette. Rayia's impregnable aura of vanity and aloofness would normally protect her from such things, but knowing how vicious you can be, this still has me worried.
Florizel
Florizel

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:32 am

Scuzy allmost did it one time, but they get along a bit better now xD
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:49 am

*Celistra starts to kill people on the list, untill she is on it*

Good writing as always dari
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet
Name: Celistra Silverstrike
Title: Captain of Sin Belore, Councilor of War of Silvermoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Tsk, your list lacks a Tiri. Razz
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:42 pm

*marvels at the vast number of people who respond to the list, compared to the few who did to the entire magazine*
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:03 pm

There was a magazine?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:There was a magazine?

Do you see the link in the first post?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:20 pm

I made a topic for it when I had first finished writing it. (I never ot to making another entire magazine) That topic got fewer responses then this one :p

EDIT: it's here: http://www.defiasrp.com/t1463-elfe-magazine
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Darilas/Annyra/Irelia wrote:I made a topic for it when I had first finished writing it. (I never ot to making another entire magazine) That topic got fewer responses then this one :p

EDIT: it's here: http://www.defiasrp.com/t1463-elfe-magazine

I remember my first actual RP consisted of reading an Elfe magazine Dari had and discussing fashion Razz
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:04 pm

pfft, I knew about the Tauren Chieftains before they sold-out to this shitty Elfe magazine.

+1000 Hipster WoW tokens
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next