Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes!

+14
Ixirar
Mandui
Raelan
Rmuffn
Ataris
Lyniath
Hermie
Ralegh
Kettin
Geldar
itsy
Ave/Sariella
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Melnerag
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What will the next x-pack be about?

Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 12 ]
Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 12 ]
Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes!

Post by corleth Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 pm

at this rate - with huge worgen, death-knights and pandas soon-to-be walking around Stormwind - all of my characters are going to have mental-breakdowns. time to write some anti-Panda Chapter recitations.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes!

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:56 pm

FUCK PANDAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Perturbo wrote:FUCK PANDAS

I love you.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:00 pm

We need to build the Grand Anethionean Navy, put a blockade on Pandaria, get them addicted to our opium and put them to work producing cheap canon clothing and paper to mass-convert the world.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Well Blizzard are attempting to push people out of Stormwind and Orgimmar in the next expansion, so atleast you will be able to spot the Pandas more easily Wink *Rerolls Cyrdain as a Panda-Archmage* .. What? so I gained a few pounds, I'll still blast ye'!
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:22 am

Corleth wrote:at this rate - with huge worgen, death-knights and pandas soon-to-be walking around Stormwind - all of my characters are going to have mental-breakdowns. time to write some anti-Panda Chapter recitations.

Osmand was very mad at the thought of having to write up holy writings on Pandas when I told him about the new expansion last night xD

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:23 am

My vote's all good too. Yes Crydain, we're indeed going to the panda side >=)
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:23 am

I votes pandas, what did I win?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Go back to page 2, Your Recipie for Imaginary Pie is there!

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2