Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warcraft II Unofficial Trailer (Blizzcon 2011 First Prize Winner)

2 posters

Go down

Warcraft II Unofficial Trailer (Blizzcon 2011 First Prize Winner)  Empty Warcraft II Unofficial Trailer (Blizzcon 2011 First Prize Winner)

Post by Teebo Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:44 am

Melvenor hits another one out of the park! Theramore may fall but if Garrosh thinks he's going to push us around he's got another thing coming!

For the Alliance!
Teebo
Teebo

Character sheet
Name: Teebo Gyroblast
Title:

Back to top Go down

Warcraft II Unofficial Trailer (Blizzcon 2011 First Prize Winner)  Empty Re: Warcraft II Unofficial Trailer (Blizzcon 2011 First Prize Winner)

Post by Tyrós/Cále Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:54 am

Aaahh! That was awesome!!! I wanna go find my old WC2 game and play that shit all night long now. D:

Best game in the series. <3 Also the only game where I'll choose Alliance over Horde. Razz
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Warcraft II Unofficial Trailer (Blizzcon 2011 First Prize Winner)  Empty Re: Warcraft II Unofficial Trailer (Blizzcon 2011 First Prize Winner)

Post by Teebo Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:07 am

Indeed. I get goosebumps every time I hear the music tracks. Bill Roper's narration was epic and the gameplay was pretty fun and engaging. Playing through the single-player campaign for the first time was simply glorious.

If only WoW was set in this period... /gnomegasm
Teebo
Teebo

Character sheet
Name: Teebo Gyroblast
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down