Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes!

+14
Ixirar
Mandui
Raelan
Rmuffn
Ataris
Lyniath
Hermie
Ralegh
Kettin
Geldar
itsy
Ave/Sariella
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Melnerag
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What will the next x-pack be about?

Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Vote_lcap35%Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 12 ]
Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Vote_lcap6%Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Vote_lcap6%Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Vote_lcap15%Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Vote_lcap35%Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 12 ]
Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Vote_lcap3%Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Empty Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes!

Post by Melnerag Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Make your bet, the winners will receive a fabulous prize - a recipe for an imaginary pie!

My bet goes to Maelstorm and Azshara....and more Old God crap.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Empty Re: Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes!

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Voted for Pandas! Atleast, if you mean MoP by that
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes! Empty Re: Blizzcon, the Next X-pack vote! Win fabulous prizes!

Post by Ave/Sariella Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Maelstrom and Azshara.. Well thats more a hope D:
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:18 pm

I think it is Maelstorm and Azshara because it is rather evident that the whole Old God storyline isn't ending anytime soon, and a 4.4 patch is too 'little' to deal with N'zoth and any others in a proper way. So Old Gods must get another x-pack to be dispatched properly, and their only remaining powerful servant is Queen Azshara.

So another 5-level x-pack. 85-90, featuring Kul Tiras, some Islands and the Maelstorm seabed.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:20 pm

I suspect it will have something to do with the Maelstrom and Azshara too, with her being featured in Cataclysm and her as a night elf in the new 5 mans. Maybe the 4.4 patch could be Ozumat as a boss and finish up the Neptulon chain, leading into new Naga stuff.
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Melnerag wrote:I think it is Maelstorm and Azshara because it is rather evident that the whole Old God storyline isn't ending anytime soon, and a 4.4 patch is too 'little' to deal with N'zoth and any others in a proper way. So Old Gods must get another x-pack to be dispatched properly, and their only remaining powerful servant is Queen Azshara.

So another 5-level x-pack. 85-90, featuring Kul Tiras, some Islands and the Maelstorm seabed.

I think all of that will be stuffed into the Panda expansion!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Pandas! â—” â—¡ â—”
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Maelstorm and Azshara. The dream is a long way off I rekcon. Say no to panda's! >=/
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:13 pm

PANDAS!
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:17 pm

I think the Emerald Dream.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:29 pm

I bet it will be something not mentioned before or suspected to be the next expansion.

AND/OR

It will be Turalyon related.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:37 pm

I want playable vrykul, don't care what else goes on.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Lyniath wrote:I want playable vrykul, don't care what else goes on.

No vrykul for u >=/ they our pets. But if you join the forksane maybe you can be one Very Happy
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Maelstrom and Azshara. Might still involve Pandas.
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Flumi wrote:
Lyniath wrote:I want playable vrykul, don't care what else goes on.

No vrykul for u >=/ they our pets. But if you join the forksane maybe you can be one Very Happy

Vrykul aren't allied to the Forsaken. Wink

I reckon you think of the val'kyr. :>
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:26 pm

ah yes my bad XD, but still I don't think they will ever be playable.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:35 pm

I know it probably won't, I just think that they put a lot of effort into them with little coming out of it other than a few zones.
And their models are amazing.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Looks like majority thinks its Azshara. In less than 2 hours we will see I suppose!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Didn't we kinda... like... go Maelstrom already?

I'd say we go back to Legion shite/Pandas
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:31 pm

I'm thinking Emerald Dream or something..

Azshara is too familiar with the current expansion. They usually take big turns for each expansion, the old gods are just tossed in as entertainment for every expansion or so.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Pandaren new race. Monk new class. The game is going...beary. Pandaria.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Those who voted for Panda!, here is your recipe for an imaginary pie:

take a natural log of minus one.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:47 pm

hilariousreactionimage.jpg
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:48 pm

So I was right when I claimed that the only two unique things they could do now was either a third faction or a neutral race it seems.

Well, woot.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dharum Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Harhar I voted for Mists of Pandaria!

Suck it Azhararans!
Dharum
Dharum

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next