Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel good factor and the power of positive thinking.

+5
Kettin
Amaryl
Kil'drakor
Kristeas Sunbinder
Lexgrad
9 posters

Go down

Feel good factor and the power of positive thinking. Empty Feel good factor and the power of positive thinking.

Post by Lexgrad Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Because a few drops of water can become a water fall.

So the object of the thread is a simple one, when posting about Defias Brotherhood on the WoW forums, I beg of you all to try and think positive and for the greater good. It is a little thing but if every post is positive it will soon become a magnet for new rpers and Vets from other servers looking for pastures new. It is a small thing we can all do to make an improvement to the server.

I love you
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Feel good factor and the power of positive thinking. Empty Re: Feel good factor and the power of positive thinking.

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Always look on the bright side of life.~
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Feel good factor and the power of positive thinking. Empty Re: Feel good factor and the power of positive thinking.

Post by Kil'drakor Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:23 pm

positive posts ~ new role-players + vets

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Buck/Gnash wrote:positive posts ~ new role-players + vets

Exactly Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:23 pm

people still post on the realmforums? >.>

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:49 am

Should do a recruitment drive on the other rp servers. But I like this idea. Would be nice to have a fresh influx of Rpers to boost the server.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:11 am

Amaryl wrote:people still post on the realmforums? >.>

I sometimes do and it should be done by all. If we will only use these boards then we're secluding us. Not saying it will nulify our growth but it sure hinders it. Sure, keep your events + its date and times on these boards to ensure no lollers or gankers come and mess it up, but atleast post stuff like your guild registries on the official forums atleast. There should be a balance imo.

Recruitment drive on other rp forums or the general RP forums, not so much a fan of that.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:21 am

Oh I agree on your point, but the realmforums are just so fucking ugly, the colour schemes are horrendous, its not too cluttered with crap, you can't post links, you cant post pics, and its filled with spam.
but yeah for things like recruitment posts guild posts etc, that still has a place there Very Happy

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:25 am

Yeah we all know that noobs are working at Blizzard, in all of their departments including those that take care of their forums =P
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:33 pm

The PvE department is stocked with smart, professional people who can balance challenge and reward.

Too bad that's pretty much the only department they give two shits about.

The others are just kinda "fuck it let the intern decide what pvp change's we'll make".

Back to top Go down

Post by Morty Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:32 pm

My unicorns agree with you, Perturbo. You've done well this time.
Morty
Morty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://www.defiasrp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Well it is primarily a PvE game. Anyway back on topic, I was banned from the official forums for a short while for posting a guild advertisement on all of the roleplay server boards. My actions where apparently trolling/flaming/spamming dubbed by the moderators. Haven't went back since as I found it appalling. I see people derailing topics, arguing, whining, trolling each other whenever I go there and nothing is done about it. I post a guild recruitment advertisement on five different server boards and get a temporary ban..
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfeather Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:18 am

Perturbo wrote:The PvE department is stocked with smart, professional people who can balance challenge and reward.

Too bad that's pretty much the only department they give two shits about.

The others are just kinda "fuck it let the intern decide what pvp change's we'll make".
This is a good example of something that is very true but formulated in a way that is the opposite of what the OP was asking for?

Frostfeather
Frostfeather

Character sheet
Name: Khalida Frostfeather
Title: Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down