Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farwell Defias Brotherhood! *sniff*

+2
Drustai
Hermie
6 posters

Go down

Farwell Defias Brotherhood! *sniff* Empty Farwell Defias Brotherhood! *sniff*

Post by Hermie Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Well just to let you know. I'm leaving Defias Brotherhood... I've had great memories especially on Fimbles and I love you all! <3

ROFLMFAOJOKES.

No but seriously, Fimbles Photowedge (the deathknight) has killed himself. His life has been complete and he has just heard that Gnomeregan is nearly ours so he travelled the the icy mountains of Icecrown.. and threw himself onto some saronite spikes which took his soul aswell as his body, leaving him peacfully to sleep.

All of his possesions have been given to his family. His black heirloom ring, to his Cousin Tolren Winklescrew. His money, to his only surviving sibling, Hermione. And his house to his son, Fimbles Jr.

I am changing Fimbles' appearance you see. And I no longer wish to RP him as a Deathknight. He will still have those dreadful blue ghostly eyes, but normal skin and a new face. I will be RPing him as Tolren Winklescrew; an esteemed Pirate. His lore has not been written yet so there is always room for improvement. The only thing I will not change is the fact that Tolton is not an IC Deathknight. His glowing IC neon white eyes are the results of a dreadful alchemy potion one of the Bloodsail Buccaneer warlocks used on him before he killed them and stoll their hat! Tolton and the Bloodsail's don't get on. And he doesn't get on with the Steemwhedle Cartel either.. he stole alot of money from their bank and already disliked them purely because their goblins!

Last edited by Winklescrew/Dinkleberry on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Farwell Defias Brotherhood! *sniff* Empty Re: Farwell Defias Brotherhood! *sniff*

Post by Drustai Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:37 pm

"Not-a-death-knight" death knights tend to go poorly, even if you have a decent justification... as people tend to react to the class on first impression regardless of the character actually not being a DK ICly.

I'd really suggest rolling him as a new toon and leveling that up instead. It'll make things go a lot smoother for you.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Farwell Defias Brotherhood! *sniff* Empty Re: Farwell Defias Brotherhood! *sniff*

Post by Ataris Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Drustai wrote:"Not-a-death-knight" death knights tend to go poorly, even if you have a decent justification... as people tend to react to the class on first impression regardless of the character actually not being a DK ICly.

I'd really suggest rolling him as a new toon and leveling that up instead. It'll make things go a lot smoother for you.

This.

That said, if you really don't want to or don't have the time, don't let it stop you. Good luck. ^^
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:17 pm

The change has been completed. And I would've but simply don't have the time! Smile

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Protip: use goggles. Refuse to take them off.
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Timna that's what I do.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Timna is going to be turned into a DK.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:18 pm

I'msorrywhat
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:31 pm

ohhh hmm a new minion for sedalli oh yes timna can finaly be mine and we can at last rp together mwahahahaha!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Did i say DK? I meant Ghoul muhahaha
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down