Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Introduction

2 posters

Go down

An Introduction Empty An Introduction

Post by Valerias Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Welcome! There are just a few things I thought it would be useful to note before beginning to post my writing.

First, I have four different main characters, and will likely be adding stories about all of them, so I thought they deserved a quick introduction.

-Annie Fox is a redheaded, cheerful, foul-mouthed woman, formerly a bartender at the Smoking Blade in Stormwind and a partner in the infamous Old Town Sydicate.

-Rohwyn Leomin is a field medic, student of the Light, wife and mother, and the former commander of the First Company of Lordaeron. Currently, she serves as the Chairlady of the Stormwind Council, though many of her fading dreams still lie in the north.

-Amirah Andural comes from a noble family of Alterac, one of the few houses that remained loyal to the Alliance. She is a sarcastic, bitter paladin who is currently seeking redemption. Although married to Elegost Dawnweaver of Arathor, she is still distant and proud toward people of that land, finding it hard to settle there.

-Vale Caan is a member of the infamous and cruel Caan family of Duskwood and cousin to Ledgic Caan. She's an ex-Sphereite and delights in the art and study of curses. Over the past few years she has built an identity as Lady Vale, a high class courtesan and entertainer, and few know of her dark origins.

Some of the stories surround things that have happened in RP, while some are from the characters' pasts; there's a wide variety of both length and type.

Also, I write poetry as well as fiction - it's what I began with, actually - so expect some of that thrown into the mix here too.

And most especially, thank you for taking the time to read! I hope you find something entertaining and interesting among the different pieces I'll be posting.

Last edited by Valerias on Thu May 05, 2011 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

An Introduction Empty Re: An Introduction

Post by Zhakiri Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:32 pm

\o/ <3
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Thu May 05, 2011 11:59 am

I've done a little updating of the OP regarding my characters' lives, as quite a lot has happened in the past year since I wrote this post!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down