Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H]Pandaren Introduction

+4
Thelos
Magaskawee/Anaei
Grim
Xen-tau
8 posters

Go down

[H]Pandaren Introduction Empty [H]Pandaren Introduction

Post by Xen-tau Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:24 pm

I am usually a Eastern Kingdoms RP'er(Especially in Sillymoon), yet I thought it would be interesting to participate in Kalimdor RP. My problem is that I don't know where I can show up, and how I can properly introduce my Pandaren. I don't know if there is an event I can crash, or where to find random RP.

So, who can help me? =3
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

[H]Pandaren Introduction Empty Re: [H]Pandaren Introduction

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:19 pm

You should try the Inn in Ratchet any day you can see Shatterskull Marauders online by /who. It's a very open enviroment, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:42 pm

<3 thanks Dwyburn.

The Marauders are in Pandaland IC, exploring and punching things. But give one of us a whisper for directions to an officer if you want to join us on your panda.

Generally speaking Dwyburn is correct. We would ordinarily be hovering around in the Ratchet inn where anyone can wander in and start RPing with us.
In light of the Misty Panda expansion as I've said already we're in Pandaland but any Marauder officer will be happy to head to Kalimdor to RP out an interview.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:19 pm

I think the best place for Pandas is wherever your panda wants! Silly to say but as a neutral race, it really comes down to what interests them. Are they in love with magic and dream of seeing this 'magical kingdom of quel'thalas'? Do they long to watch the kodos trek across the 'golden plains'?

Or do they want to reconnect with their ancient homeland? It's all up to you. As for logistics of where rp is, the Banner will be very open towards panda visitors, so you're always welcome in bloodhoof.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:14 am

Suggestion: let's refit this thread to act as a meeting grounds for starting pandaren role-players (both Alliance and Horde) where they can find eachother. Introducing one character into a new place is fun, but introducing several all at once and having fellow tourists to bounce quips off of is even better.

I still haven't gone IC on my pandaren (Alliance) monk, and I'm interested in meeting up with other pandaren I can tackle this brave new world of the Eastern Kingdoms with together.

Any interest?
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:43 am

Wyvern's Tail. Valley of Honour. Orgrimmar. As much beer for your panda as you'd like.

The only problem being that most RPers are probably too busy exploring the new content right now, but that'll pick up again after a week or so.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Thelos, I'd be up for meeting up sometime the next few days with my lowbie Panda Shaman, Alliance side. Tar-Chan, in one word ingame of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Paozi wrote:Suggestion: let's refit this thread to act as a meeting grounds for starting pandaren role-players (both Alliance and Horde) where they can find eachother. Introducing one character into a new place is fun, but introducing several all at once and having fellow tourists to bounce quips off of is even better.

I still haven't gone IC on my pandaren (Alliance) monk, and I'm interested in meeting up with other pandaren I can tackle this brave new world of the Eastern Kingdoms with together.

Any interest?

I love this idea, if I had MoP I'd so be there. Hell even without it I'd love to bump into a group of Pandaren wandering around the place for the first time on almost any of my characters.
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Pandas aren't MoP exclusive, only the Monk class is, btw Hump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Yeah, but you can only get as far as level 20. Or at least that's what I've been told.
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saegwyth Dawnsinger Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:47 am

Any Horde Pandaren monks out there that are willing to offer training to prospective students?
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Saegwyth Dawnsinger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:10 am

Humphry wrote:Yeah, but you can only get as far as level 20. Or at least that's what I've been told.

Any race can be played with basic wow package to any level. It's just the monk class that is exclusive.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:
Humphry wrote:Yeah, but you can only get as far as level 20. Or at least that's what I've been told.

Any race can be played with basic wow package to any level. It's just the monk class that is exclusive.

Oh okay, dunno why people have been telling me they can only be leveled to 20 then. *shrug* But I may be buying this Xpac over the weekend, if I can find another reason beside this meet up to do so. (Really don't have the I need this Xpac feeling right now) And even if I don't, you guys set a day and time, if I can make it I'll level a panda -something- at least.
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Since I've been getitng in such a swinging leveling groove, I do not think I will be actually role-playing untill I hit level 90.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:12 am

You sick bastard!<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content