Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An introduction

3 posters

Go down

An introduction Empty An introduction

Post by Ledgic Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Well, I just realised that I never exactly introduced this section, to better help those that do not know my characters, understand exactly what I'm writing and rambling about!

So, here goes. I'll just list the usual folk I write about and give you something brief about them.

Ledgic Caan
Skills: Decent swordsman, an expert with daggers. However, Ledgic's main skill lies in hand to hand combat, due to his nature, his bloodline and the various things he's been a part of throughout his life, this area would be the hardest in which to best him.

Overlook:
A surviving member of the Caan clan of Duskwood, Ledgic was the second son of the main household. He was "destined" to become the leader of the clan, but due to the way he was raised and his general dislike for the clan's ways, that never happened. Ledgic fled the village at the age of seventeen and went on the run, something very much against the clan's rules. Because of this, he was hunted for most of his years, and is still occasionally hunted even now. He has two children, the mother of which has been missing for quite some time. Nowadays he runs the syndicate, keeps the blade a float and spends time with his wife, Aniane. (You'll find quite a lot about Led in here, he's easily my favourite character to write about :p)

Zech Caan
Skills: Due to his size and muscular build, Zech is a powerful fighter. However, he lacks speed and can often be bested due to that weakness. He is best suited to a heavy weapon, mostly two handed axes and swords, and would likely stand his own against opponents of a similar type.

Overlook:
Another Caan clan survivor, though of a very different kind. Zech was at the bottom of the ladder when it came to rank within the clan. His parents were murdered when he was eight years old, due to planning to escape the village. The anger he held for this was buried inside him, he then conformed to the clan's ways and became a valuable member in terms of fighting skill and strength. After the clan was wiped out, Zech moved on and became a mercenary, fighting in several wars, including in Northrend, for a fitting price.

Eothan Dawn
Skills: Eothan is a decent hand to hand fighter, though mostly aided by the shadow. He's a man of the shadowflame and often uses that in his combat to heighten his chance of victory.

Overlook:
Eothan is the son of a noble family, though has little interest in that life whatsoever. He was cast out of his home at sixteen for being a delinquent and his been that way ever since, at least until recent months. He's an arrogant, cocky, selfish and sarcastic bastard, with a real passion for the ladies. One is particular, which unfortunately brought about a change in him. It's a tough life realising you have feelings.

Aramus Galenos
Skills: Aramus was a formidable foe, boasting years of combat experience, a knowledge of war and a keen mind for tactics. Those skills aren't all that handy in the afterlife, though.

Overlook:
This character died a short while ago, but I'll be continuing to write about his life, for my own enjoyment and due to a few requests for such. Aramus was born and raised in Lordaeron, until the night his mother was killed during a routine healing expedition. He served in several armies fighting several wars, until reaching the age of fourty five, where he was decorated with the brass of a general. He continued to serve until fifty five years of age, where he retired. The retirement was short lived, and he was brought back into the fray by Rohwyn, and became the second in command of the first regiment of Lordaeron. He died, aged 56, in Lakeshire.

Omanos Galenos
Skills: Like most paladins, Omanos is skilled in three paths. He is capable of healing with the light, using it in battle and of course, using it to defend people. His strength lies in his manipulation of the light in combat and healing and has written a lot of his research inside tomes.

Overlook:
The son of Aramus and a paladin of the light. Omanos has accomplished much in the short time he's been a paladin, boasting several battle victories, becoming a chaplain, leading the Disciples of light and becoming a minister of Stormwind. He is often troubled by his own lack of understanding, he is very wise for his age but his mind often plays tricks on him.

Lucane 'Luc' Dunewall
Skills: Mostly unknown, but he is something of a sharpshooter, so one can assume that he's a pretty good shot.

Overlook: (To be completed) A sharpshooter from Tanaris, a man raised by an old fellow who he wasn't related to.

I'll add some more characters when I need to, I do tend to make characters a lot >> More variety, eh?

Last edited by Ledgic/Omanos on Wed May 11, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

An introduction Empty Re: An introduction

Post by Valerias Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Wahey! <3
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Aha this helps a lot Smile
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:36 am

Updated it a bit, adding their age and skills to the list. Also added the latest addition to my characters, his stuff'll be extended once I've written more about him.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down