Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Alliance] Looking for a player who...

4 posters

Go down

[Alliance] Looking for a player who... Empty [Alliance] Looking for a player who...

Post by Amatho Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:45 am

I was wondering if Darnassus - like stormwind - has a council (played by players) or body of people running it. If that's the case I have a suggestion for a little event I'd like to play out.

Last edited by Amatho on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

[Alliance] Looking for a player who... Empty Re: [Alliance] Looking for a player who...

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:50 am

Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

[Alliance] Looking for a player who... Empty Re: [Alliance] Looking for a player who...

Post by Amatho Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:56 am

Right, thank you Kristeas.

For my question:

Amatho has done something that perhaps cannot be overseen by The Circle of Darnassus, feel free to read about in the library section, Amatho Goldleaf. I would love to see how the Circle of Darnassus would respond to it. Since I'm working my butt off atm, we'll need to arrange dates to play it out. Let me know if anyone within the Circle likes to rp this out.
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:02 am

Hey Amatho,

I've been part of the Circle... and I would like to know, how would they know what you've done? As far as I know, you told Eavya... and since she's not a blabbermouth, how would others, let alone the Circle know?

Oh, and the Circle is doing a restart currently. There were troubles with in-activity this summer and they're working on getting it going again.
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet
Name: Eavya Morninglight
Title: Priestess of Elune

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatho Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:40 am

Thank you for responding.

Concerning your question how they are to know, I believe that her two rituals, -the first especially- would have been picked up by the sensitive Kaldorei. I don't want to force anything upon the players but, I believe that Kaldorei are highly sensitive and spiritual and interwoven, and this spiritual realm (where Amatho likes to set foot on Razz) is guarded or overseen by certain Kaldorei. Now, the most logical people to do that (to govern the safety of their people on this realm and others) would be in the Circle.

So, I believe that someone has taken note of what Amatho has done, and raised an alarm. Also, perhaps, this person knows the Entity Amatho speaks of - so it becomes a bit of story telling on my behalf Razz.

I hope I made sense Wink

Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatho Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Eavya Morninglight wrote:Hey Amatho,

Oh, and the Circle is doing a restart currently. There were troubles with in-activity this summer and they're working on getting it going again.

That would make it a bit more difficult then, maybe an individual player would be interested then ^^
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatho Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:02 pm

I am looking for a player who is interested in playing a spiritual character that wants to warn (or do whatever this players sees fit) Amatho for what she has done. I do not really care if this character is Kaldorei or not. Nor this characters alignment.

Basicly this character has picked up on what Amatho has done. If you're unfamiliar with what has happened, read the first two episodes in the library. If your interested in the story, then let me know and we'll work something out.

Thanks!
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:10 pm

I lack the time and availability to do this myself, but I just wanted to note that I find this a very interesting way to involve people in a story... And to increase the fun of your own!

May it find the support it deserves.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatho Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Jeanpierre wrote:I lack the time and availability to do this myself, but I just wanted to note that I find this a very interesting way to involve people in a story... And to increase the fun of your own!

May it find the support it deserves.

Thank you, really appreciate that.
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down