Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding the Jewel of Dalaran

Go down

Regarding the Jewel of Dalaran Empty Regarding the Jewel of Dalaran

Post by Valerias Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:05 pm

The following letter is circulated to known and valued customers, each written in a familiar delicate yet careful hand and scented faintly of jasmine.

(A briefer yet similar notice hangs inobtrusively on a placard from the door of the Legerdemain Lounge in Dalaran.)

I and all those who belong to the Jewel of Dalaran are honoured by your continuing partonage. It is with my deepest apology that I wish to inform you of our sudden yet temporary cessation of service, as I have been recommended a sabbatical for the improvement of my health and my young ladies are most regrettably busy elsewhere at present.

I hope that you will not forget the time you have spent beneath my roof in these days before the Jewel welcomes you once again, and know that when I return my doors will be most especially open to you.

With warm regards,
Lady Vale

OOC: I post this rather late, but because I am (mostly) away from WoW for a time and the other ladies and gentlemen who help to run the Jewel are rather busy right now, too. But this is by no means an end, and I look forward to coming back when I have the chance.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down