Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duskwood

Go down

Duskwood Empty Duskwood

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Greetings Stranger and welcome to Duskwood. Keep looking over your shoulder...you just never know. I've decided to write up some OOC information so that our community can have a more clearer view on what the current state of Duskwood is, in the hope it catches your interest.

Where to start...

I'll start with our tavern. It's probably the best place to meet roleplayers in Duskwood, and we're always trying to have a tavernkeep pressent. Cheapest prices and best quality guaranteed! Anyhow, we have tavern RP, and what's so interesting about this tavern specifically is the following quote of Wowwiki: Scarlet Raven Tavern (aka Scarlet Raven InnLoC 46), is located in Darkshire, Duskwood. It was once a cheerful and friendly place full of people relaxing after a hard day's work at the fields. Although the hearth has been kept warm, it now holds a more morose crowd, who sit by their tables and drink silently while the darkness presses in on the tavern outside. Of course...we do talk around...but it brings a great atmosphere to the tavern.

Then, The Night Watch. We've come up with a pretty simple method to hoste this concept. Everyone can sign up for this, it's unguilded. You don't have to RP in Duskwood all the time, we simply call upon the list when ever we are in need of The Night Watch. Perhaps during certain events, or the weekly social gathering we try to hoste in Darkshire all the time, or simply when ever a bad guy starts to mess around, you may expect an OOC whisper followed by an IC message if you're feeling for showing up, nothing too dedicated.

Yes, a weekly social gathering. It's simply for those who wish to RP in Duskwood/Darkshire ocasionally. The RP will be as fun as we all make it together during these evenings, mostly in the weekend somewhere. We have calendar invites for this.

Recently we've some new blood in Duskwood too, a worgen guild. I've roleplayed with them just now, and they are definitely interesting to interract with. Recommendable.

We're as well in the process of setting up an unguilded cult within Duskwood, that will operate all over the world if the opportunity arises. While this knowledge isn't available ICly, it's a common fact that cultists do tend to hide in Duskwood. Feel free to investigate, or interract with them in other ways. There's a small story about this somewhere on these boards, and I'll try to write more about it when time passes.

Oh, and let's of course not forget the Vanguard of Duskwood! We always try to hoste duskwood as well as possible for the server. We might seem a tad inactive to you but we as well are mainly an unguilded organisation due to our darker side.

Anyhow, I'd like to thank the people who tend to roleplay in Duskwood, or give us an ocasional visit. It's really appriciated, it's definitely my personal favorite area to Roleplay in and I believe we've managed to maintain an outstanding quality thus far, which is just ace. I hope this information helped you all a little.

For detailed information about what ever regards Duskwood, do PM me on Crojwin, Cheers!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down