Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graves in Duskwood

+2
Nithel
Azadriel
6 posters

Go down

Graves in Duskwood Empty Graves in Duskwood

Post by Azadriel Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Greetings to all breathing and breeding cretins of Azeroth!

I have decided to map the cemeteries in Duskwood, and in so doing I am trying to collect information about the region. Do you know someone who either was buried in Duskwood, or had relatives buried there? I would very much like to know if anyone has laid "claim" to certain graves.

The reason I ask this is simple;
I want to avoid having several people being buried at the same spot. One grave shall hold one person -unless dictated by lore/role play. As the undertaker for the area, this information would prove very beneficial for my work.

In sharing the information, you are free to tell me that I shouldn't know this IC. In that case I can just write the grave off as a "John/Jane Doe" in the registry. What's important is that I know if the grave contains a body or not.

Bodies buried without a tombstone is not necessary to my registry, but I welcome any such information nonetheless.

(Please not that bodies that has been drained for fluids, had their teeth crushed, burnt etc, will not necessarily be untraceable. This is Azeroth, not CSI.)
Azadriel
Azadriel

Character sheet
Name: Azadriel
Title: Gravekeeper of Duskwood

Back to top Go down

Graves in Duskwood Empty Re: Graves in Duskwood

Post by Nithel Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:29 pm

The only person that pops to my mind is Gwealyn Rose who was burried in Duskwood. Andrek mentioned that her grave was one of the freshly dugs ones just outside of Darkshire. I am unaware though wether this small 'graveyard' is still there since Cataclysm changes.

Exact location:
Spoiler:
I'll see if I can remember any others.

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Joahn, but I am sure you know all the details about him.

Erhm, Osmand's wife, Azume Lightguard, if you still remember. But you can pick your own location for her, as it's a recent addition.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azadriel Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:29 am

Joahn has a grave of honour, and is dearly missed. I do so wish for others to fill my graves as frequently as he did. *sighs*

As for Azume and Gwealyn; yes, they are both in my registry. Thank you both for the inputs, though!

I should perhaps contact their family, if they had any. Is Osmand still on this side of the grave?
Azadriel
Azadriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:16 am

Yes he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:42 am

In Raven Hill, before it was repopulated, Adabella Nightshade was buried. However, the body was later moved to Stormwind and buried alongside the heroes of the Disciples of Light. Perhaps some remnants of her first location might still be seen of that.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:38 am

Countess Clelia Vantier is buried in the tranquil gardens.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:19 pm

I need two small ones saved. If you can get the stones carved, one is for Ezlbag the other for nifty XD
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azadriel Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Jeanpierre: Thank you for the information. I'll generate a grave for her then, and tag it as "abandoned/empty".

Paragus: Thank you.

Braiden: Very well, I'll write her into the registry. Is there something I should know about her grave before writing her in? Is there a specific grave tagged for her, or can I choose one I find suitable? Was there some inscription on her tombstone I should know about? If not, I'll just make something standardized to avoid conflicting lore etc.

Dreth: EXCELLENT! I strongly suggest that you pay me a visit at Raven Hill, so we can plan the graves properly. Will they be buried anonymously? Will they be dead when performing the burial? Do you want reinforced coffins (ghouls are known to gnaw their way back to the surface eventually, after all)?
SO MANY QUESTIONS! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!
Azadriel
Azadriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 pm

The russian way is to put a grenade in to the mouths of the bodies to hide the identity.... never said they had to be dead tho XD
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down