Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guide of my old and current RP-characters

Go down

A guide of my old and current RP-characters Empty A guide of my old and current RP-characters

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:49 pm

No longer active/existant:

* [A] Livvy Haemont: Menacing and bitter Death Knight, rampaging around the world to ease her constant anger as a vicious and cruel being. (
Story)

* [H] Brixxy Singesprocket: Crazy pyromaniac twinsister of Sparky Singesprocket, the Sensational Singesprocket twins terrorizing Silvermoon with their goblin insanity for burning shinies!

* [H] Siyala Dawnblade: Silvermoon magistrix, Ambassador of the Legacy of the Dusk. Killed by the hand of Shrogan of the Second Gurubashi Empire and afterwards brought back by the means of necromancy by Zetanu and Neccoco. Wandering the world in search of revenge. (Story)

* [H] Naj'wah Zar'shin: Former huntress of Shirvallah, recruit of the Second Gurubashi Empire. Following the path of the Fireweaver as disciple of the Empire afterwards. Died during childbirth.(Stories)

* [H] Zuy'ala of the Frostmanes: Former human slave. Tranquill and serene troll devoted to the way of the Loa, a free spirit caught in the woven webs of the Second Gurubashi Empire.

* [H] Mearle Wenston: Young and childlike forsaken, a simple and yet dangerous shizophrenic mind. Hears voices in her head and has no controll over the use of shadow. Annoying and utterly dumb.

* [A] Aidith Sooth: Dwarven woman, mother of two sons and wife of Theenus. Scornfull and dangerous with a fryingpan and tenderizer

* [A] Jered Byrne: Smooth and confident good for nothing, also known as "Strangler". Former part of the shady business in Gilneas, now croaching around, getting his hands dirty where needed.

* [A] Siyala Claeys: Noblewoman of Stormwind, devoted to the Light and it's believes. Paladinsquire of Eloresh Silversmith and part of the Legacy of Dawn

* [H] Gallyndra Duskblade: Noble and arrogant Blood Knight Champion, former Bloodwarder of the Sunfury Elite. Married to Suiauthon Therlas. Currently returned from the North to retake her ranks and positions. (Stories)

* [H] Thalyndra Duskblade: Sin'dorei noblewoman of the Duskblade house, aunt to Gallyndra Duskblade. Dabbles in dubious magics in secret, is a known arcanist.

* [A] Maeghan Dylis: Shy and naive travelling tailor, utterly OCD and twitchy.

* [A] Ayla Blackdusk: Converted necromancer, now a fanatic and faithful Anethonian.-Gone rogue-

* [A] Lizbeth Amott: Shizophrenic worgen shadowmancer/warlock, former Sect-mistress of Ravenholdt Sanctuary -Murdered-

Currently existant/ active:

* [A] Nilda Meyrick: Former farmdaughter from Hillsbrad Foothills, left home to train and fight. Followed a long path of (stubborn) training. All other info here

* [A] Adenah Thorgint: Honor Hold Battlemage, born in Hellfire Peninsula, eager to learn and always studying. Arathorian heritage. All other info here

* [A] Sharyssa Leyson: Born Lordaeronian but by spirit true Arathorian, lives life running from everything to spare herself pain. Self confident and utterly blunt, open minded. All other info here

* [A] Issiyah Amberfeather: Aspirant Druid exploring her newly found freedom.

* [A] Ariana Verthas: Mountainborn Arathorian teenager, scout of the Kingdom of Stromgarde and clingy fox to her lion Melan.

* [A] Merissa Byrne: Scrawny and frightened servant of a tirant Lord, unknown bastard child of a noble.

* [A] Catelyn Myrielle Cerwyn: Noble daughter.

* [A] Elizabeth "Lizbeth" Hewett: Questionable Mage

* [H] Oteewa Greatstalker: Clumsy and light-hearted tauren, failed warrior and struggling aspirant spiritcaller.

- All coinsidence off the sudden change from Non active Horde to active Alliance is pure imagination, such thing never occured ( <.<)-

Last edited by Sharyssa/Adenah on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 13 times in total
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

A guide of my old and current RP-characters Empty Re: A guide of my old and current RP-characters

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Since I don't have a section for my Paladin I'll put the ID I made for her in here

A guide of my old and current RP-characters Siyaid

Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

A guide of my old and current RP-characters Empty Re: A guide of my old and current RP-characters

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:54 pm

And a picture for Siyala

A guide of my old and current RP-characters Keelybywarrenlouw

Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down